How many cases Preeta has solved so far?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi

As usual I am not holding my breath. I know Preeta tries to solve all these cases by collecting evidence by at the last minutes, these crooks gets over smart and wins. I don't think Preeta has solved any case so far? Dis she win any case? 

BTW where is Karan's brother?

AKS

She managed to free Karan from Monisha ðŸ˜†

That's all I remember 

Actor playing Rishabh is male lead in another show.

Originally posted by music_girl

She managed to free Karan from Monisha ðŸ˜†

That's all I remember 

Actor playing Rishabh is male lead in another show.

She did solve the mystery of sherlyn poisoning food at rishlyn engagement but revealed only in front of karan... rest her evidences are destroyed.... even in case of monisha, she used her wits... no evidence required all knew about monisha... rest nobody is able to prove anything in the show... neither karan nor preeta..... bhai prithvi got tapsee murdered and koi investigation b ni hua.... she fired a bullet at janki twice complain b ni ki bndi ne...mall me he pushed janki off escalator... mall me cctv cameras hote h but no one bothered....sherlyn to pure shaadi k outfit me preeta and sarla ko marne gyi ti... ek to ye pagalkhana niwasi itne bekhabar h k unki newly married bahu shaadi ki raat kaha ja ri h unhe hi ni pta...or security itni vehli h lutha house ki k prithvi 2 bar evidence lekr bhag gya or jb muh uthaye ghr me ghus jata h and kisi ko pta hi ni chlta... in short in this show truth never wins....

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

She did solve the mystery of sherlyn poisoning food at rishlyn engagement but revealed only in front of karan... rest her evidences are destroyed.... even in case of monisha, she used her wits... no evidence required all knew about monisha... rest nobody is able to prove anything in the show... neither karan nor preeta..... bhai prithvi got tapsee murdered and koi investigation b ni hua.... she fired a bullet at janki twice complain b ni ki bndi ne...mall me he pushed janki off escalator... mall me cctv cameras hote h but no one bothered....sherlyn to pure shaadi k outfit me preeta and sarla ko marne gyi ti... ek to ye pagalkhana niwasi itne bekhabar h k unki newly married bahu shaadi ki raat kaha ja ri h unhe hi ni pta...or security itni vehli h lutha house ki k prithvi 2 bar evidence lekr bhag gya or jb muh uthaye ghr me ghus jata h and kisi ko pta hi ni chlta... in short in this show truth never wins....

i was so damn confused when after the kidnapping they came back and srishty said nothing, NOTHING, about the murder she saw. that was the dumbest part of the show.

Originally posted by rinki_99

i was so damn confused when after the kidnapping they came back and srishty said nothing, NOTHING, about the murder she saw. that was the dumbest part of the show.

Tapsee fokat me shaheed ho gyi...jaise janki faltu me bach gyi...or akshay total waste of a character for 3 years..mahesh b faltu me hi coma me h...is show me kisi b character ka, kisi b scene ka koi mtlb ni... as per their convenience they keep on altering character sketch... love confession hokr log bhool jate h e.g. srishmeer....pta ni writers chahte kya h? Itna kuch h dikhane ko pr ni faltu ki cheeze dikhayenge... I think they are waiting for trp to fall... ya story present krna ata hi ni... janki memory gain no impact... prithvi truth revelation no impact...or ye in logo ko abhi b doubt h k prithvi and sherlyn ka kuch h ya ni... mtlb dumbness ki hadd... janki ne btaya to ta k dono ne milkr maarne ki koshish ki... or ha janki to janti h k prithvi sherlyn k bache ka baap h... prithvi ne khud btaya ta janki ko...pr wo b bhool gye... waah...pura time karan proof krne me lga ra h k prithvi sherlyn k hone wale bacche ka baap h... ab wo sherlyn ki pregnancy b bhool gya...or janki ne sahi time pr btaya ni ab btayegi b to sb yhi sochenge Preeta is trying to malign prithvi...gajab show h pta ni kaise chl ra h

Originally posted by nikkiGarg

mtlb dumbness ki hadd... janki ne btaya to ta k dono ne milkr maarne ki koshish ki... or ha janki to janti h k prithvi sherlyn k bache ka baap h... prithvi ne khud btaya ta janki ko...pr wo b bhool gye... waah...pura time karan proof krne me lga ra h k prithvi sherlyn k hone wale bacche ka baap h... ab wo sherlyn ki pregnancy b bhool gya...or janki ne sahi time pr btaya ni ab btayegi b to sb yhi sochenge Preeta is trying to malign prithvi...gajab show h pta ni kaise chl ra h

🥺

And this wins awards ðŸ˜‰

Every one suffers from memory loss, it all depends on the situation and right now it makes Karan, Preeta, Janki, Shrishti, Sammy, Janki and to some extent Kritika super dumb and annoying.

Either they are dumb, naive and ignorant like Preeta, Rishabh and Rakhi or dumb, annoying and ignorant like Karan when he chose to be (for instance ever since RishLyn wedding).

Cheers for a 3 year old fetus ðŸ¥³ðŸ¥³

It's a competition to win the Most Dumb family awards. The winners keep changing every week. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

Edited by music_girl - 3 years ago

It will be remembered as the most negative show of all time where none of the villains were taught any lesson.

Originally posted by riiddzzyy

It will be remembered as the most negative show of all time where none of the villains were taught any lesson.

Also a new discovery in science. U can bear a child in ur womb for 3 yrs