Indian Idol 12

Contestants Dressing

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I don’t know if anyone noticed, but Arunita seems to be the most/best dressed every weekend - right from her clothes to accessories to makeup to hair.

It seems rather strange that it’s only for her. Is that a hint that they’re grooming her and that she’d be the next Indian idol?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tambussam12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Maybe someone is sponsoring her. Well wisher who recommend her to Indian idol or mentor?

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I have noticed every contestant has had his/her own style, as if the channel is trying to give them an individual identity. 

Like Sawai has the Bandhini print kurta, Sayli has the harram pant style Indian wear with the Maharashtrian nath, Pawandeep wears Pahadi topi, Nachiket is the chameleon owing to his theatre background, Ashish wears formal pant and shirt owing to his corporate background etc.

Previously, Salman would wear sherwanis, Nitin had the orange scarf with Sankrit hymns, Ankush was the chocolate boy so was given hero-like outfits, Kunal would have highlighted hair matching his outfits.

Arunita's image seems to revolve around the girl next door who has no idea how pretty she is but has tremendous values since she is always with the aunties. Thats why her look is more Indian but gives off the 90s heroine vibes.

altgr thumbnail

If that's true then I will be very happy because she has the potential to be the winner.

But I don't think there is anything like that.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I have noticed every contestant has had his/her own style, as if the channel is trying to give them an individual identity. 

Like Sawai has the Bandhini print kurta, Sayli has the harram pant style Indian wear with the Maharashtrian nath, Pawandeep wears Pahadi topi, Nachiket is the chameleon owing to his theatre background, Ashish wears formal pant and shirt owing to his corporate background etc.

Previously, Salman would wear sherwanis, Nitin had the orange scarf with Sankrit hymns, Ankush was the chocolate boy so was given hero-like outfits, Kunal would have highlighted hair matching his outfits.

Arunita's image seems to revolve around the girl next door who has no idea how pretty she is but has tremendous values since she is always with the aunties. Thats why her look is more Indian but gives off the 90s heroine vibes.

Yes no doubt everyone has their own style, but it just seemed like Arunita was more dressed than others.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: ~Raina~

Yes no doubt everyone has their own style, but it just seemed like Arunita was more dressed than others.

Yeah she has that 90s heroine look...even in the V Day week her one braid had some fancy 90s inspired accessories. Maybe its just me but that's what I think her look resonates.

Raina101 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Yeah she has that 90s heroine look...even in the V Day week her one braid had some fancy 90s inspired accessories. Maybe its just me but that's what I think her look resonates.

I actually liked her hairstyle, I do think it looks lovely on her.

You’re right they’re trying to give her the 90’s heroine look

Ulku99 thumbnail

Arunita looks very pretty.

I believe, clothes are given to contestants according to the image created by the Channel. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arunita is always dressed up but sometimes Sireesha has on the best outfit. I joke sometimes that it reminds me of new Eid outfit 😆

Whoever dresses Nihal straight up hates him