Imlie

Gashmeer new interview Yaar he is so cute

ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

He is   really very honest and at the same time really cute

and his wish to have both Imlie Malini always in his life πŸ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwZdQge1JgE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peonies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

His Hindi is so perfect and flawless!  Nice. I am envious.  

By the way, in yesterday's episode, his character was talking about "neeyat"  What does that word mean?

Thanks!!  

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Peonies

His Hindi is so perfect and flawless!  Nice. I am envious.  

By the way, in yesterday's episode, his character was talking about "neeyat"  What does that word mean?

Thanks!!  

Neeyat  means intention  in urdu /hindi

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

OMG! He is wayyy too cute yaar! ❀️yeh video dekhne ke baad iske bade mein meri sari galat fehmi door ho gayi πŸ˜† only few of my imlie forum friends will understand this. πŸ˜†

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Tfs. Wow. I really like Gashmeer Mahajani.❀️  His sense of humour is great. I like the way he laughs. πŸ˜† This guy has chill personality.  His lines of appreciation for choti sumbul. πŸ˜³ I always knew he envy sumbul. He openly admits it. That's cool. πŸ‘πŸΌ Also, the last line, mujhe dekhte raheye, likes being centre of attraction.  sure sure. πŸ˜‰ Also, malini n Imlie dono mere saath meri zindagi mein rhe, mujhe bada mazaa ata hai, aisa mauka bar bar nhi milta. Lmao. This dude. πŸ€£On serious note, as a viewer, I don't want to see him with 2 women. Bs imlie kafi hai adi ke liye. πŸ˜Ž

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
ammysamy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Wow. I really like Gashmeer Mahajani.❀️  His sense of humour is great. I like the way he laughs. πŸ˜† This guy has chill personality.  His lines of appreciation for choti sumbul. πŸ˜³ I always knew he envy sumbul. He openly admits it. That's cool. πŸ‘πŸΌ Also, the last line, mujhe dekhte raheye, likes being centre of attraction.  sure sure. πŸ˜‰ Also, malini n Imlie dono mere saath meri zindagi mein rhe, mujhe bada mazaa ata hai, aisa mauka bar bar nhi milta. Lmao. This dude. πŸ€£On serious note, as a viewer, I don't want to see him with 2 women. Bs imlie kafi hai adi ke liye. πŸ˜Ž

when he said those lines i was like ROFL πŸ€£

He is really cute

anita47 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Maine to bola ha tha Gashmir ke bareme uff Kitana mast dhikh raha haiReally happy for love getting him from all new Itv landsπŸ‘