❤️ Molkki Chatting Corner #2 ❤️ - Page 31

Posted: 3 years ago

I think I saw him first in The Holiday but at that time I was obsessed with Jude Law so I was like good looking but Mmmmm Jude. But then I happened upon a vm on Victoria and Lord M and oh my god! He's the most beautiful man yaar.. As Lord M toh he just stole the show, so much so that I feel the show couldn't create as much of a hype for Vicbert. 

You should watch Man in the High Castle.. Rufus ki acting is top notch, and he looks so sexy in a effing Nazi uniform that it's just disturbing. 

Originally posted by aryapdane

I think I saw him first in The Holiday but at that time I was obsessed with Jude Law so I was like good looking but Mmmmm Jude. But then I happened upon a vm on Victoria and Lord M and oh my god! He's the most beautiful man yaar.. As Lord M toh he just stole the show, so much so that I feel the show couldn't create as much of a hype for Vicbert. 

You should watch Man in the High Castle.. Rufus ki acting is top notch, and he looks so sexy in a effing Nazi uniform that it's just disturbing. 

@bold isme koi disturbing wali bat nai hai😳😳

He is damn hot 😋😋😋😋 kya kar sakte hai hum

Man in the high castle has been on the list for a while now!

But Lord M is Mmmmmmmmm❤️😆

I so wanted VicBourne to happen...history be damned 🤣

Originally posted by Nezuko

Even in Victoria, some of his best looks are in the Windsor uniform

Seriously yaar.. I was dying in every scene. And these people were giving him so many close-ups. Yeh aadmi is drop dead gorgeous. Those cheekbones, that mouth and his eyes! Like oh my god those eyes will kill me only. 

Originally posted by Manasi_16

Man in the high castle has been on the list for a while now!

But Lord M is Mmmmmmmmm❤️😆

I so wanted VicBourne to happen...history be damned 🤣

Yeah.. Lemme know if you watch it. I'm dying to discuss it with someone. Yeh Nezu toh dekh hi nahin rahi. Kab se bol rahi hoon. 

I swear! I was like why does this have to be historically accurate? I really hope ki Jenna and Rufus are cast in something. They have insane chemistry. 

Maine bas Victoria me hi dekha hai drop karne wali hu ship hone se better hai mai pehle jump karlu 😳😳

Fir castle wala start karna hai 😳😳

Kya yaad dilaya hai.. In Windsor uniform toh he killed me only. Even that green coat during the Rooks scene in Brocket Hall was so gorgeous. I heard it was specifically made for him, for that one scene only. 

Uff I was weeping in the scene and also thinking ki how beautiful this man is 😂😂

Yeah.. Lemme know if you watch it. I'm dying to discuss it with someone. Yeh Nezu toh dekh hi nahin rahi. Kab se bol rahi hoon. 

I swear! I was like why does this have to be historically accurate? I really hope ki Jenna and Rufus are cast in something. They have insane chemistry. 

Are yr mai 2 anime me bhut piche chal rahi hu unko catch-up karna hai pehle fir uske bad yahi start karne wali hu

Tujhe hi spam karungi sabse jaida ek bar start kardiya to😳😳

Maine bas Victoria me hi dekha hai drop karne wali hu ship hone se better hai mai pehle jump karlu 😳😳

Fir castle wala start karna hai 😳😳

@bold-- That's why I love you so much 😂😂

Victoria toh season 2 maine sirf episode three tak hi dekha then I dropped it 😂