Molkki

Molkki LIVE Updates 19 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[NOCOPY]

The episode begins with LurVir stuck on the terrace. Pur  apologises to Mukhi for getting. Drunk n falling into bathtub. She thanks him for rescuing her, she assures she will never do such a thing again .

Mukhi is surprised that she was asking forgiveness for this . He asks if she remembers nothing else . purvinis surprised n asks if she had done some thing wrong ?? Did she say anything inappropriate ?? She remembers nothing . She asks him if he was annoyed with her since morning because of something g she did or said ?? 
Mukhi then reveals she expressed her heart felt feelings .

Mann ki baat .

Purvi asks what was her mann ki baat ??

He the. Reveals how she processed her feelings for him n said ILU to him Purvi gives a heart laughter m asks him not to believe any of those things . She was under influence of alcohol and did not mean those things . Why would she say ILU tk a person as old as her father’s elder brother ?? Tau ji ?? She would say ILU to a guy who was near about her own age !! Mukhi feels very hurt / heart broken . 
He agrees why would she fall in love with a guy as old as her Tau ji , she would fall,for some one her own age , 

Manas n Juhi come to terrace to check if Haathi n Berber sher patched up or not or they started talking or not . They go back satisfied .

Purvi notices Vaibhav returning home late at night n putting a cover one his car . She wonders why he was doing that. 
lshe goes n checks the car b finds the back side badly dented n scratched . One side view mirror was broken , she finds Priyashi’s personal diary inside the car . She reads it n finds Priyashi scribbled how Vaibhav was planning to kill her . How he hated her . 
purvi gets even more suspicious .she co fronts Vaibhav but he denies doing any harm to Priyashi . She asks him about the scribbling in Priyashi’s personal diary , about the threat to her life from Vai, he states that was before they patched up . Now everything was good between them. He asks bhabhi not to get suspicious . 

Purvi decides to investigate later after returning from collage .

In the room Pur I again-faces rejection from Mukhi , he refuses tk get his. Rosen button stitched from him. He refuses to talk to her . On questioning he replies that he would like to talk n chat to people of his own age, and she should go talk n. Hat tk people,of her own age , not people as old as her tau ji . He asks her to remember he had work n no time tk chat with his wife. Also that her college people now know very well she was mukhiyani so she could be dropped by the driver, he had no time to go to n from fro:her college  , 

on the way to college Purvi misses  Mukhi , she fondly remembers all the cute romantic moment sn the had spent together .

At Panchayat Mukhi is missing Purvi  n seeing her everywhere ,

He warns himself that Purvi was not going to fall in love with an old guy like him so he better get hold of his emotions n heart .
Precap 

Awaited 

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sorry for being late Suta ji 😳 

Thks for WU 🤗❤️

I find it very melancholy ...both are in pain zone and suffering in their own ways.  Now that thgs are different bet them I feel this phase like a "mini separation" although they are together ...let see how they bond now and if this "separation" ll help them to figure out their respective feelings for each other.

But am really looking forward to how they ll bond now ...hope CVs ll elaborate it 😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Sorry for being late Suta ji 😳 

Thks for WU 🤗❤️

I find it very melancholy ...both are in pain zone and suffering in their own ways.  Now that thgs are different bet them I feel this phase like a "mini separation" although they are together ...let see how they bond now and if this "separation" ll help them to figure out their respective feelings for each other.

But am really looking forward to how they ll bond now ...hope CVs ll elaborate it 😳

Both are in love with eachother but in denial .

I can foresee on Holi Mukhi willl confess to Purvi unde effects of bhaang 

Let’s see how long it takes to confess in reality n not in drunken state 😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Both are in love with eachother but in denial .

I can foresee on Holi Mukhi willl confess to Purvi unde effects of bhaang 

Let’s see how long it takes to confess in reality n not in drunken state 😆

Yeah their step is that they ll hv to accept their age gap first ...only then they ll be out this denial mode 

@BOLD Suta ji wht a lovely idea ❤️...it ll be awesome if makers come up with this on holi ...hope the creatives ll read ur idea 

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you for wu ❤️Beautiful Epi 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimram

Thank you for wu ❤️Beautiful Epi 

Both denied they loved eachother . Mukhi was angry with himself over his own betraying heart ❤️ 

NehaPadey_aj thumbnail

Hey bhagwan😡

Is mukhi ka kya hoga,bechari Purvi kaise khelegi ise

Matalab samajh hi nahi aata iska pahle I love you bola to ignor kiya aur ab bola ki pyar nahi h to bhi ignor kar raha h

Ek to khud pyar nahi karega aur use bhi nahi karne dega

Na kudse na kisi aur se

Pahli bar itna lamba comment diya sorry don't mind guys

Bas apni man halka kar liya☺️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaPadey_aj

Hey bhagwan😡

Is mukhi ka kya hoga,bechari Purvi kaise khelegi ise

Matalab samajh hi nahi aata iska pahle I love you bola to ignor kiya aur ab bola ki pyar nahi h to bhi ignor kar raha h

Ek to khud pyar nahi karega aur use bhi nahi karne dega

Na kudse na kisi aur se

Pahli bar itna lamba comment diya sorry don't mind guys

Bas apni man halka kar liya☺️

please rozz aao, aur lambe lambe comments do 🤗

ab tob badges bhi mill rahe hain isske liye 👍🏼

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

please rozz aao, aur lambe lambe comments do 🤗

ab tob badges bhi mill rahe hain isske liye 👍🏼

Really Suta ji

Comments pe badgets milligi...it ll be counted on number words kya or another way😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Really Suta ji

Comments pe badgets milligi...it ll be counted on number words kya or another way😳

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5209954