No bts week = don't watch that week?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Now it is seen why there was no BTS this week. It is not that the characters can't justify themselves, they have become an expert in it and can justify any action.

People might not watch the episode which will affect their TRP. Playing safe I guess 😂😂

It is a hint to us, if you don't want headache, don't watch when there has been no BTS at all 😂😂

I don't want a BTS from this team at all. I don't want to lose my respect for them on a personal level if they continue to support their characters, giving it some alag spin.

Originally posted by laksh

Now it is seen why there was no BTS this week. It is not that the characters can't justify themselves, they have become an expert in it and can justify any action.

People might not watch the episode which will affect their TRP. Playing safe I guess 😂😂

It is a hint to us, if you don't want headache, don't watch when there has been no BTS at all 😂😂

chahiye bhi nay, it just boils blood cuz of their mangalan stories that differ from actual story. nothing much. ðŸ˜†

if we want BTS, we can just read Hotstar KD and tamil version episode synopsis

Originally posted by Chandu_500

chahiye bhi nay, it just boils blood cuz of their mangalan stories that differ from actual story. nothing much. ðŸ˜†

if we want BTS, we can just read Hotstar KD and tamil version episode synopsis

Forget BTS, whenever I get upset with less screen space given to Sairat and distributed to the "best friends", I watch KD, very satisfactory even though the actor playing Rono cannot be compared with Neil. Expressions of Neil is just amazing.  

Originally posted by laksh

Forget BTS, whenever I get upset with less screen space given to Sairat and distributed to the "best friends", I watch KD, very satisfactory even though the actor playing Rono cannot be compared with Neil. Expressions of Neil is just amazing.  

that's soo true