Apna Time Bhi Aayega

Episode 105 19/2/2021 - Page 5

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Now whenever they meet alone or in public Veer is holding her gaze till she breaks it

He too knows he still have to answer he is not the culprit, so Rendezvous on the bed is out of question for both as such

RaniSa keeping proof of pictures in the clinic room, n Veer should know something fishy with change of behaviour 

Vijay missed calls will a double hit for Rani  or could checkmate it

RaniSa is too quick n will surely falter 

Nandini is observant of mood change hope she catches it talks to Vikram 

This content was originally posted by: caller123

Rani Sa is too quick.  Vikram still suspects her and with this quickness she can fail. Waiting for chess symbolism and Kabadi hurt symbolism to act upon.

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Maybe a blackmailing Rani or going to hurt Rani emotionally

Head banging precap

Yea emotionally breaking Rani as we all thought. But Rani is stronger than that. But what does this hanging thing mean? πŸ˜•

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: flamingoAK

I noticed it too 🀣 What is this, suhagraat planning? 🀣

Rani Sa is going to show Veer that she is happy and accepted the marriage πŸ€£

Now she will either play the game secretly with Rani or sometimes to Rani also she will show that she is helping and do something else. 

never mind she will be check mate.

I feel   like Kiara her true colours will come out too. Through out the part Kiara with her friends try to humilate Rani. she won over it. VV were observing all. 

She kept on doing and last she showed her true colours to all as Rani was winning all over. Same will go with Rani Sa. She will keep on doing . Rani will be emotionally hurt. Veer will help her hopefully If it goes with Kabadi symbolism he has to.  It's time for Veer to prove who is he for us whether he will do as he promised.

Rani Sa like kiara will try her best but at last will show her true colours in front of all.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Now Rani Sa and Kiara both are burning with jealousy. Hope Rani won' take a wrong step . She only has to sign the documents for Ramdeer's bail I think. Why was her signature needed ?

Because it's ITV 🀣

flamingoAK thumbnail

That last still is making me angry 🀣😑

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

If hanged he would have called VeeR too,

Last time when Bauji was worked up he called Veer first

Bauji may land at home

Anyway those Rani pictures will help us to see VeeR pining for Rani

He may well take few of them as bookmarkers for his books

This content was originally posted by: Yaso1.0

No idea. I thought like Shaila mentioned he might be sick and need to be transferred to a hospital. But, HANGED! 

caller123 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

Now whenever they meet alone or in public Veer is holding her gaze till she breaks it

He too knows he still have to answer he is not the culprit, so Rendezvous on the bed is out of question for both as such

RaniSa keeping proof of pictures in the clinic room, n Veer should know something fishy with change of behaviour 

Vijay missed calls will a double hit for Rani  or could checkmate it

RaniSa is too quick n will surely falter 

Nandini is observant of mood change hope she catches it talks to Vikram 

Agree. Until Veer is on Rani's side I will watch the episode how much torture are they.

I hope Veer find something is not right soon.

caller123 thumbnail

Yea emotionally breaking Rani as we all thought. But Rani is stronger than that. But what does this hanging thing mean? πŸ˜•

Maybe a lie. the stone   that hit Rani in kabadi match. I told forehead symbolizes mind. So Rani Sa hit her to her worse point now. Waiting Veer to nurse her for her emotional wound.

Hanging might be a false thing. Rani Sa is full of lies. 

caller123 thumbnail

I was going to ask Fahmida about it as she is going to be a lawyer. Ok then leave it it's itv🀣

caller123 thumbnail

That last still is making me angry 🀣😑

See the good. He is not happy with her at all and not touching her.