Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

Now Rani Sa and Kiara both are burning with jealousy. Hope Rani won' take a wrong step . She only has to sign the documents for Ramdeer's bail I think. Why was her signature needed ?

UL - Exactly. why?! Vijay also said that he needed her signature on medical document! 

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

UL - Exactly. why?! Vijay also said that he needed her signature on medical document! 

Is it to save him from hanging?

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

Waiting for the episode 

Veeru in the forum. From tomorrow onwards relying on you. Feel sometimes tomorrow's episode might not be as bad as we think too.

Fahmiii93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Veeru in the forum. From tomorrow onwards relying on you. Feel sometimes tomorrow's episode might not be as bad as we think too.

I need the episode to be up so that I can make a detailed WU 🤣I dont thjnk tomorrow will be bad. Tomorrow they might give a precap full of suspense 🤣and then Monday and Tuesday may be bad 

caller123 thumbnail

Rani Sa is too quick.  Vikram still suspects her and with this quickness she can fail. Waiting for chess symbolism and Kabadi hurt symbolism to act upon.

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fahmida21

I need the episode to be up so that I can make a detailed WU 🤣I dont thjnk tomorrow will be bad. Tomorrow they might give a precap full of suspense 🤣and then Monday and Tuesday may be bad 

Agree. She might be able just to say those to Rani and leave and Veer will find her broken in the room. Her plan will continue on Monday and Tuesday . Thursday it will reach highest point.

Yaso1.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Is it to save him from hanging?

No idea. I thought like Shaila mentioned he might be sick and need to be transferred to a hospital. But, HANGED! 

caller123 thumbnail
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaso1.0

No idea. I thought like Shaila mentioned he might be sick and need to be transferred to a hospital. But, HANGED! 

Precaps are always misleading. So better not bang our heads. 

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rish27

All I saw was the bed, decorated 🤣

What's wrong with me? 🤣

I noticed it too 🤣 What is this, suhagraat planning? 🤣