Wahi hoga jo manzure CVs/fans hoga! ~ Headcanons/Predictions Post - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Bridha ka kiya prediction: i think maybe  Brig will whether die saving his families or he will forever get separated from Radha and Sahani's😔. I don't think so bridha is having a happy ending since they have never shown much romantic scenes or bridha being in love like the other 2 couples. Brig never have been promoted in the precap or new promos as much as other couples and characters so I think Brig may die since I think he is not that important character. Radha ka liya I am feeling bad jo akeli par jayegi partition ka samaj if she lived during partition she may even get separated from the Sahani's during partition. Even if she stay with Sahani's during partition she will lose her husband Braig  I think😔

. I knew I am making a dangerous prediction but I am actually getting the feel that Radha will have such ending🤔 

Posted: 3 years ago

Appreciation Gif - IceGif

For all your wonderful ideas and contributions!! ☯️

Posted: 2 years ago

New HC 

Amrit after learning about Anaita tries to reunite her with Veer. She becomes matchmaker for them. Since Anaita left in anger it takes a while to pacify her and make her believe that Veer still loves her a lot. In the meanwhile Randheer finds out about VEET marriage and gets the biggest shock of his life. He breaks down but since Amrit is now a married woman in his eyes, he maintains distance and focuses on his social work of reuniting the separated families. Amrit being ignored by Randheer decides to win him back. So she again starts writing stories but this time under some different name not Ranjhan. This time she writes social related issues not love stories. Since Randheer is working for the same publication house, he comes through those stories and feels a connection. Those stories remind him about his Ranjhan. He again breaks down but decides to find out who is the writer. He writes a letter to the writer and invites her to meet him. Amrit is delighted and goes to meet him. When he gets to know that his inner feeling were always right about Amrit being the writer he becomes very happy but does not show it on his face and tries to leave the place but Amrit hugs him from the back and reveals the truth of the marriage being fake. Then she goes on her knees and proposes Randheer with the same dialogue, " Randheer Raizada, main Amrit Sahani aapse beintehaan mohabbat karti hun "