Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Some of these newcomers are very talented!

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

1. Ishaan Khattar - He was charming in 'Dhadak' and managed to make an impression. But it was in 'Suitable Boy' that I was completely blown away by his stellar acting. The way he brings his own flavour to a script is commendable. 

2.  Alaya F.  - The way she emoted in Jaawani Jaaneman was fantastic. It was a very polished performance for a newcomer, and won me over completely. Histrionics-wise, I can't think of a better debut performance in the last few years.

Image result for alaya f.

3. Siddhant Chaturvedi - The powerful rapper from GullyBoy, he didn't miss a beat in his debut performance. Electric presence and crackling onscreen vibes apart, he is one of the few newcomers with a magnetic personality and skills to match.

Image result for siddhant chaturvedi

4.  Ananya Pandey - Spunky and vivacious, she' the face most Gen Z's can relate to. Though trolled brutally, she has always remained positive and what is most important, has always kept her spirit intact. Sassy and bold, yet with a delicate, untainted beauty, she is definitely poised for higher things.

Image result for ananya pandey

5.  Tripti Dimri - My favourite and I believe soon going to be everyone's favourite. She killed it in Bulbbul and it was arguably the best female performance of last year. She's talented, feisty, and ambitious, and yet comes across as an absolutely grounded girl-next-door who loves to travel.Has a promising lineup ahead.

6. Dhairya Karwa - Known for his incredible debut performance in Uri: The Surgical Strike, this new kid is a chip off the old block. He's got talent, oodles of it in fact. He's already bagged 2 big films namely 83 and Shakun Batra's next. X-factor wise, he's bursting at the seams. Definitely a face to watch out for.

Image result for dhairya karwa

7. Pranutan Bahl - She was absolutely mesmerising in her debut film, what with the doe-eyed beauty and acting chops combined to make a lethal combination. Nutan's granddaughter, what I love about her is she is so simple yet stunning, and is like a breath of fresh air in an industry saturated with plastic, generic faces. 

Image result for pranutan bahl

Hope you like my list guys. I genuinely feel these newcomers have it in them to become the next best things. It took me an hour to put together this list, but it was worth it⭐️

Do comment and share your views. Have I left out someone??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail

Faces to watch out for:

1. Ahaan Shetty - He has his dad's macho look, and a personality to match.

Image result for ahaan shetty

2. Manushi Chhillar - Intelligent and graceful, this dimpled beauty is going to rock the industry very soon.

Image result for manushi chhillar

mintyblue thumbnail

I missed out Tara Sutaria and Sanjana Sanghi, but I do feel both of them have potential. They were unimpressive so far but hey, I think we can give them the benefit of the doubt.

Image result for sanjana sanghi

DushtKanya thumbnail

Mrunal Thakur - the fiesty girl with oodles of talent from Love Sonia, Super 30 and Batla House ❤️

Image result for mrunal thakur

mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Mrunal Thakur - the fiesty girl with oodles of talent from Love Sonia, Super 30 and Batla House ❤️

Image result for mrunal thakur

Oh yes, she's wonderful❤️

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

7. Pranutan Bahl - She was absolutely mesmerising in her debut film, what with the doe-eyed beauty and acting chops combined to make a lethal combination. Nutan's granddaughter, what I love about her is she is so simple yet stunning, and is like a breath of fresh air in an industry saturated with plastic, generic faces. 

Image result for pranutan bahl

STILL trying to make Pranutahn Behl happen? Gurl. We see you. 😂

But where are the far more talented debutants from 2019, Sharmin Sehgal ❤️ and Meezaan Jaffery ❤️

Image result for Sharmin Segal

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Yes she is an angel 

Maroonporsche thumbnail
mintyblue thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

STILL trying to make Pranutahn Behl happen? Gurl. We see you. 😂

But where are the far more talented debutants from 2019, Sharmin Sehgal ❤️ and Meezaan Jaffery ❤️

Image result for Sharmin Segal

Who are these two?? Which movie did they do? I haven't heard of them!!!

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Who are these two?? Which movie did they do? I haven't heard of them!!!

No wonder!! MALAAL You have to watch it, I think you will have a new favourite and wave goodbye to Pranu. ❤️

Image result for MALAAL 2019