anokhi12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

[QUOTE=Nichuss]

obviously Raghav

😂

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raghav for sure. Be it initial stages of awe/attraction. 

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Raghav should fall in love first.  He will be impressed for first time a girl stood up to him.

MochaQueen thumbnail

its always the bad guy who falls in love first and changes for the better😆

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I think it will be Raghav because he is more impulsive and so his emotions are always extreme. 

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I think it's very predictable and obvious - Raghav. Pallavi is too inclined towards family, unlike Raghav who is deprived of everything except money. He may have ego issues, but he is a lonely man. And Pallavi is lonely, but she has the support of a broadminded family who love her and care for her. So she doesn't feel the need for love outside that.

Also, Raghav has been let down by his close ones maybe, so he does not trust anyone. Pallavi is a good person and her actions will draw in Raghav because she will have everything which is absent in all the people he interacts with. Hence, it is but natural that Raghav will fall in love cause he will eventually find what has been missing in his life and want it for himself. And seeing his tendencies, his fight to gain Pallavi's love won't be nice. 

Pallavi will never give in to Raghav, and Raghav will ensure she goes nowhere, but come to him. I get the feeling, this will be a blackmail marriage, not forced but not willfully either. Gives me the "Khaani" vibes somewhat, if someone has seen the show.

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: libran90

I think it's very predictable and obvious - Raghav. Pallavi is too inclined towards family, unlike Raghav who is deprived of everything except money. He may have ego issues, but he is a lonely man. And Pallavi is lonely, but she has the support of a broadminded family who love her and care for her. So she doesn't feel the need for love outside that.

Also, Raghav has been let down by his close ones maybe, so he does not trust anyone. Pallavi is a good person and her actions will draw in Raghav because she will have everything which is absent in all the people he interacts with. Hence, it is but natural that Raghav will fall in love cause he will eventually find what has been missing in his life and want it for himself. And seeing his tendencies, his fight to gain Pallavi's love won't be nice. 

Pallavi will never give in to Raghav, and Raghav will ensure she goes nowhere, but come to him. I get the feeling, this will be a blackmail marriage, not forced but not willfully either. Gives me the "Khaani" vibes somewhat, if someone has seen the show.

Aap ne sahi predict kiya tha

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

pallu....ye ladki pagal hai pagal hai pagal hai....she has very soft heart already started melting for her man ❤️