Molkki LIVE Updates 18 Feb 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Romantic PurVir scenes at Valentine’s party venue .

She romances Mukhi in her drunken state , ..he pulls her away from the speeding car n she collides into him . They have eyelock n feels their chemistry stirring . She sits down n complains . 
she demands roses, red heart balloons, cards   from him . She complains he had brought none of those things for her , he was really khadoos , Krur Singh !! Muhabbat ke Dushman!!! 
. He assures he will get loads of balloons to fill up the entire room, and bunches of roses for her next day , he wants her to come home now 

She refuses to go home .. Mukhi sees a discarded bouquet lying near by n pulls out a red heart balloon . He picks it up n hands it to Purvi , to have it n be quiet n hurry home . Purvi accepts it she complains .. main kya karoo haye, mujhko budda mill gaya...he confronts her for calling him budda , he assures he will show her he was not budda ... . she then asks him  to profess his love to her as today was pyaar ka dinn ... instead of coming home she sits on the road n holds up the bouquet to him . She says lovingly ..that he was her pyaarey mukhi ji and offers him the roses . He is stunned n stares at the beautiful girl , he pulls her up by her hand n she collides into him , he tries to drag her alone , she hugs him n whispers “I love you “ I to his ears. mukhi is rendered speechless .

next morning Purvi finds herself on the bed n wonders if Sudha had brought her home . She has no memory of her drunken state .

She finds Mukhi sleeping on the floor , she goes near him and gets romantic but  She offers Nashta  to Mukhi but he declines making excuse . He does not even drop her to college . She then offers him tea he declines that too , she offers him juice she is shocked as he asks her not to follow him n leave him alone . 
Prakashi senses something amiss ...she asks if they had a fight or something .. she assures it was normal between pati patini to have fights , everything will be ok soon . 

Purvi notices Baibhav looking for his passport, Prakashi helps him search, she asks Purvi to help locate it , pirvi seeks help from Manas n Juhi to search but she fails to find it , she notices blood under Vaibhav’s bed , he denies knowing anything about it , Prakashi states it must be a dear rat . She asks her tk wash her hand. 
purvi feels Vai was appearing fishy n she suspects he might be leaving to foreign country n ditching Priyashi . 
lhe states he needed passport for submitting ID proof for an application form . 
At college Purvi learns from Sudha everything that had happened to her after drinking spiked drinks . Sudha suspects Karan behind everything that  happened  
purvi then does the same to Karan ..pours cold drinks on him, when he goes to washroom to clean up she locks him inside n puts “work in progress “ notice board at the door .

At haveli , kids notice Babbar sher avoiding Haathi, they wonder how to reunite the two .

Mukhi feels how his entire world turned upside down ever since Ourvi confessed her love for him. He wonders if She had misunderstood his words or actions as his love towards her . He wants to assure her that he loved none other than Sakshi . he avoids her by driving around the village in circles much to the confusion of the driver , then he hides in the terrace .

Kids learn Papa was in the terrace , they trick Haathi to go to terrace n then lock the door .  mukhi is annoyed to find Purvi follow Himmat the terrace . 
PurVir  shocked to find them selves locked in the terrace , Purvi bangs the door n shouts for Bhuri, Preeti, manas, Juhi !!

Edited by Sutapasima - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thks Suta ji for the WU 🤗❤️

So Pur ll confess and the sky ll fall on Mukhi's head 😆...bechara he ll be in shock after that 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Thks Suta ji for the WU 🤗❤️

So Pur ll confess and the sky ll fall on Mukhi's head 😆...bechara he ll be in shock after that 

I am lost in the episode , watching on rewind .. too romantic . I am melting ....can’t type ...❤️

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I am lost in the episode , watching on rewind .. too romantic . I am melting ....can’t type ...❤️

haayee  i hv to wait for trow😭 

take ur time Suta ji 😃

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

haayee  i hv to wait for trow😭 

take ur time Suta ji 😃

Today love is overflowing 

Stickers de Amor para Descargar

Ziva01 thumbnail

Today love is overflowing 

Stickers de Amor para Descargar

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "emoji wow heart"

vimram thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have watched it so many times can’t focus on work either ❤️

Red_eyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimram

Me 2 dear ❤️

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: vimram

I have completed WU with great difficulty .

Friends please forgive I I got carried away by Valentines day love tsunami ❤️❤️❤️

Ziva01 thumbnail

I have completed WU with great difficulty .

Friends please forgive I I got carried away by Valentines day love tsunami ❤️❤️❤️

Suta ji no need to be sorry dear ....the epi is just too awesome❤❤❤