Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

Amrit-Vashma ~ A Relatable Friendship Review

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Today's episode belongs to VASHMA, RANDHEER, UDAY and RADHA ❤️ 

VASHMA : This girl has my heart and respect both... She has always been the force and guidance behind both Uday and Amrit, at the same time she is realistic enough to make mistakes.... No matter how much we try but we can't satisfy everyone on earth at the same time, Vashma gives her everything to her relationships but she has certain limitations as well.... Amrit rightly pointed out about Vashma hurting her, yes Vashma did that in fact Vashma is going to hurt her own father even more... Baig Sahab is one amazing father, his blind faith over Vashma is going to break into pieces very soon. Vashma is one extremist be it in love or in friendship that's why she was even ready to gave up on her relationship with Uday for Amrit and it was not degrading Uday's love, she was punishing herself for betraying her loyal friend who shares everything with her.... Uday complements Vashma soooo well that even though he was hurt by her decision still he instantly agreed with Vashma and approved her decision 👏 

RANDHEER : As we have already discussed, he is a gem of a person who can see through people ❤️ He not only got Amrit's side of the coin but also tried to look into the bigger picture... Randheer is not delusional... He dreams big and at the same time very rational and practical who knows how a marriage with Kiran Bala can destroy three lives. The way he took the responsibility to convince her father that's something one absolute gentleman and responsible husband material person can do 😳

RADHA : I simply loved how Radha was trying to hide about VashmAY even from Amrit 👏 I am soooo glad that even though Radha was the 1st Sahani to know about VashmAY still it was Vashma who herself confessed to Amrit "Main aur Uday ek dusre se PYAAR Karte hain" ❤️ Radha is someone who can connect with anyone very easily. She knows how to connect, she was intelligent enough to raise a very important topic in front of Uday with a plate of food.. that's exactly how you talk when there is a sensitive topic. 👏

UDAY : I loved how the essence of that 1947 era was maintained through Uday-Amrit. That time talking about love life was not a comfortable thing between siblings. Uday asked her to eat but she refused..she conveyed her anger and he understood. Without further interaction he left her alone. When Vashma gave more priority to Amrit's friendship again he understood, he was hurt but approved her decision. He is that rock solid support system of Vashma who will stand behind her in any given situation. I loved the space he gave to Amrit-Vashma and obviously his acknowledgement towards Radha's efforts and sacrifice shows how wonderful he is as a person, he even touched her feets, stopped her folding his hands in front of her. This guy can even die for his family, accepting Radha as mother is nothing in front of that. 

VashRit friendship is the fundamental base of this show. The most beautiful and relatable relationship. Glad to know they fights and when they fights almost whole Lahore enjoys that 😆 But Uday, every friendship can not be like that of Amrit-Vashma  You will get to see how "Khokla" a so called strong friendship can be, very soon..... 💔 

Thanks for reading 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zack69 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Amazing analysis again👏 Uday told Radha he needs two days time. I wonder how he is going to handle everything.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hey I loved your review!

But I dont agree that the Baig Sahni friendship is khokla. 

I feel it runs as deep as vashrit's. Okay, no comparisons but the guy friendship is way more different than the girl friendships. But I firmly believe that the will not fall apart so easily due to Vashmay and will stand their guard. I'm also sure that Baig uncle may stand up against even Abrar to protect Sahnis. 

Abrar ulta, might call his friends from the ML and try to get Uday harmed 😭

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zack69

Amazing analysis again👏 Uday told Radha he needs two days time. I wonder how he is going to handle everything.

Thanks 🤗 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Mannmohanaa

Hey I loved your review!

But I dont agree that the Baig Sahni friendship is khokla. 

I feel it runs as deep as vashrit's. Okay, no comparisons but the guy friendship is way more different than the girl friendships. But I firmly believe that the will not fall apart so easily due to Vashmay and will stand their guard. I'm also sure that Baig uncle may stand up against even Abrar to protect Sahnis. 

Abrar ulta, might call his friends from the ML and try to get Uday harmed 😭

Actually Baig Sahab is the most sensible elder out there so it's not about Baig Sahab, I have faith in his friendship but unfortunately I can't say the same about Amrit's father. It's not about a crack in their Friendship, it's about how they are not going to accept this relationship as easily as Amrit did. Amrit is happy for Vashma but Lala ji or even Baig Sahab is not going to be happy about it. Their friendship is NOT strong enough to accept VashmAY relationship. They claims to have deepest bond where they can eat with each other but the veil of friendship is going to fall as soon as they will get to know about VashmAY. This is just my opinion, feel free to disagree 😳

Minionite thumbnail

I so agree with you! Today's episode belonged to these 4.

Somewhere I feel Dr. Baig knows that something is up. If you listened to him he hesitated when he was saying that someone may have picked up that photo. I don't think he knows about Uday in particular, but he knows that Vashma does love someone and maybe that Abrar wouldn't approve of that someone. It's why he protected Vashma and reiterated his blind faith in Vashma. In his own way, maybe he was trying to tell Vashma that she can trust him. I mean it is 1947. Forget then, even today some parents find it hard to ask their children if they like someone. When I refused to get married, my mom fumbled through asking me if there was someone in my life (there isn't btw). So I can imagine that for Dr. Baig it may not be easy to ask outright if there is someone.

As for Vashma, she is straightforward in her relationships. She knows that she can never be happy if she hurts someone she loves and she says that directly. That's why I feel even Uday understood her so well. He knows that she isn't trying to hurt him, but she can't hurt Amrit and be happy with him. He understood and respected that.

Randhir is a true gem. Sheesh where are men like him in today's day and age? Seriously I would get married tomorrow if I could find me a guy like Randhir. ❤️ Anyways, fawning over him aside, what I loved about him today was that he kept finding the positive to Amrit's negative. True yin and yang. What I also love is the precap. He doesn't just say he loves her, he clearly names Amrit. I mean kudos to the CVs for not making that stupid move. But I also think that they did exactly that. Randhir's parents may talk to Bauji about Amrit without naming her and he will think they are talking about KB and KB will get engaged instead of Amrit. 🤔

Radha is by far my most favourite from the bunch. She keeps smiling and laughing no matter what is doled out to her. And it's not because that's what women are supposed to do, but because she is that big-hearted. She is part of a loving family and has a lot of love to give and get. She got abused by Brij physically, abused by Uday verbally, got thrown out of the house twice almost, and yet still that smile doesn't leave her face. She bridges the gaps between relationships while taking on the pain from the work involved in bridging the gaps. And she is smarter than people give her credit for. She found out about Vashma and Uday by accident, but she clammed it up inside her. She won't tell anyone, but she will encourage the two to talk about it themselves, and she will stand by them through thick and thin.

And today Uday called her Maa because he actually meant it. He wasn't saying it to end a fight or just make peace. He meant it. He realized that Radha wasn't as bad as he had assumed and he fixed that. Does that mean that everything is okay? No. Far from it. He has accepted Radha as Maa, but that doesn't mean that he has forgiven Brij for all the pain he has given. When Brij reached out with a loving hand, Uday didn't respond. He just looked at that hand questioningly. He probably wondered when it would rise to hit him next.

As for Uday and Vashma, I have a slightly different perspective on their relationship. Yes Uday is the rock to Vashma, but he only allows himself to fall weak in front of Vashma as well. He's close to his sister, but much more closer to Vashma. When Brij broke his hockey stick in the first episode, Amrit looked at him sadly, but it was Vashma who reached out and who he ran from. When he needed a shoulder to cry on and a person to break down in front of, he immediately ran to Vashma. During the riots, he stood in front of Vashma like a shield, but when they finally got home and it all sunk in, he collapsed in front of Vashma. No one else in the family knows about this. He is her rock, but she is his rock. And together they will form a barrier to anyone who tries to harm them but anyone who tries to harm those close to them.

Amrit-Vashma's relationship is definitely relatable and also deep. Amrit wasn't hurt that these 2 are in a relation. She was hurt that Vashma hadn't told her sooner and that Radha knew before her. Her pain was that Vashma had a secret and such a deep one. Amrit and Vashma are soul sisters who have always shared everything and when Vashma and Uday fell in love, Vashma's first reaction was to hide it from everyone, even Amrit. That's what hurt Amrit. And that's why Amrit and Vashma made up so soon as well. Because despite everything, Amrit cannot stay angry with Vashma for too long.

I do want to say that Lala and Dr. Baig's friendship is also very strong, but it will break and it will break because of Lala. Dr. Baig is an open-hearted, straightforward person. He doesn't see this religion or right and wrong like Lala does. When Uday and Vashma's love comes out in the open, but will definitely get angry and probably pull the 2 apart. But Dr. Baig will melt first. He will be the one to take the first step to bring the two together, which will rub Lala in the wrong way and break their friendship. But once Dr. Baig does turn around, he will become Vashma's stongest ally, standing up against the entire world and his son to protect Vashma and Uday's relationship.

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

I so agree with you! Today's episode belonged to these 4.

Somewhere I feel Dr. Baig knows that something is up. If you listened to him he hesitated when he was saying that someone may have picked up that photo. I don't think he knows about Uday in particular, but he knows that Vashma does love someone and maybe that Abrar wouldn't approve of that someone. It's why he protected Vashma and reiterated his blind faith in Vashma. In his own way, maybe he was trying to tell Vashma that she can trust him. I mean it is 1947. Forget then, even today some parents find it hard to ask their children if they like someone. When I refused to get married, my mom fumbled through asking me if there was someone in my life (there isn't btw). So I can imagine that for Dr. Baig it may not be easy to ask outright if there is someone.

As for Vashma, she is straightforward in her relationships. She knows that she can never be happy if she hurts someone she loves and she says that directly. That's why I feel even Uday understood her so well. He knows that she isn't trying to hurt him, but she can't hurt Amrit and be happy with him. He understood and respected that.

Randhir is a true gem. Sheesh where are men like him in today's day and age? Seriously I would get married tomorrow if I could find me a guy like Randhir. ❤️ Anyways, fawning over him aside, what I loved about him today was that he kept finding the positive to Amrit's negative. True yin and yang. What I also love is the precap. He doesn't just say he loves her, he clearly names Amrit. I mean kudos to the CVs for not making that stupid move. But I also think that they did exactly that. Randhir's parents may talk to Bauji about Amrit without naming her and he will think they are talking about KB and KB will get engaged instead of Amrit. 🤔

Radha is by far my most favourite from the bunch. She keeps smiling and laughing no matter what is doled out to her. And it's not because that's what women are supposed to do, but because she is that big-hearted. She is part of a loving family and has a lot of love to give and get. She got abused by Brij physically, abused by Uday verbally, got thrown out of the house twice almost, and yet still that smile doesn't leave her face. She bridges the gaps between relationships while taking on the pain from the work involved in bridging the gaps. And she is smarter than people give her credit for. She found out about Vashma and Uday by accident, but she clammed it up inside her. She won't tell anyone, but she will encourage the two to talk about it themselves, and she will stand by them through thick and thin.

And today Uday called her Maa because he actually meant it. He wasn't saying it to end a fight or just make peace. He meant it. He realized that Radha wasn't as bad as he had assumed and he fixed that. Does that mean that everything is okay? No. Far from it. He has accepted Radha as Maa, but that doesn't mean that he has forgiven Brij for all the pain he has given. When Brij reached out with a loving hand, Uday didn't respond. He just looked at that hand questioningly. He probably wondered when it would rise to hit him next.

As for Uday and Vashma, I have a slightly different perspective on their relationship. Yes Uday is the rock to Vashma, but he only allows himself to fall weak in front of Vashma as well. He's close to his sister, but much more closer to Vashma. When Brij broke his hockey stick in the first episode, Amrit looked at him sadly, but it was Vashma who reached out and who he ran from. When he needed a shoulder to cry on and a person to break down in front of, he immediately ran to Vashma. During the riots, he stood in front of Vashma like a shield, but when they finally got home and it all sunk in, he collapsed in front of Vashma. No one else in the family knows about this. He is her rock, but she is his rock. And together they will form a barrier to anyone who tries to harm them but anyone who tries to harm those close to them.

Amrit-Vashma's relationship is definitely relatable and also deep. Amrit wasn't hurt that these 2 are in a relation. She was hurt that Vashma hadn't told her sooner and that Radha knew before her. Her pain was that Vashma had a secret and such a deep one. Amrit and Vashma are soul sisters who have always shared everything and when Vashma and Uday fell in love, Vashma's first reaction was to hide it from everyone, even Amrit. That's what hurt Amrit. And that's why Amrit and Vashma made up so soon as well. Because despite everything, Amrit cannot stay angry with Vashma for too long.

I do want to say that Lala and Dr. Baig's friendship is also very strong, but it will break and it will break because of Lala. Dr. Baig is an open-hearted, straightforward person. He doesn't see this religion or right and wrong like Lala does. When Uday and Vashma's love comes out in the open, but will definitely get angry and probably pull the 2 apart. But Dr. Baig will melt first. He will be the one to take the first step to bring the two together, which will rub Lala in the wrong way and break their friendship. But once Dr. Baig does turn around, he will become Vashma's stongest ally, standing up against the entire world and his son to protect Vashma and Uday's relationship.

I will rewatch the scene of Dr.Baig for sure, may be missed something 😳 Actually VashmAY balance each other well, Uday allows himself to be vulnerable only in front of Vashma as she is his biggest strength since childhood and when in rare cases Vashma gets carried away with emotions he becomes the rock solid support. Uday respects Vashma alot, her words matters alot to him, he looks up to her for her guidance, for her comfort that's the most unique thing about VashmAY ❤️ Exactly we can trust Baig Sahab but not Lala ji. Yeah Amrit was hurt regarding the secrecy Vashma maintained and knowing about VashmAY she is the happiest one as expected from her. Randheer will reject KB and how Lala Ji takes that we will have to see. But I have a feeling before Partition AmDheer will get engaged. 

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

I will rewatch the scene of Dr.Baig for sure, may be missed something 😳 Actually VashmAY balance each other well, Uday allows himself to be vulnerable only in front of Vashma as she is his biggest strength since childhood and when in rare cases Vashma gets carried away with emotions he becomes the rock solid support. Uday respects Vashma alot, her words matters alot to him, he looks up to her for her guidance, for her comfort that's the most unique thing about VashmAY ❤️ Exactly we can trust Baig Sahab but not Lala ji. Yeah Amrit was hurt regarding the secrecy Vashma maintained and knowing about VashmAY she is the happiest one as expected from her. Randheer will reject KB and how Lala Ji takes that we will have to see. But I have a feeling before Partition AmDheer will get engaged. 

Yeah I fully feel that Dr. Baig knows something. Nasirr Khan is an experienced actor and he wouldn't hesitate like that for no reason. Maybe the actors know more about the story and their characters then they are letting on. Something like how Alan Rickman knew long before the 7th book was even written that Snape was actually a double agent.

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome analysis on our fab5

Finally some of the ships sailed today😆... Randheer's scenes with the 3 are yet to come.... VashDha, RadHay, VashRit and AmRaVa treat pe treat today. 

Vashma my girl solved so many things in one go... She made uday realise Radha's importance, made AmDheer happen, sorted out issues with amrit.... This girl is❤️

The way she said they didn't even kiss🤣... She's too bold for that era.

I am a bit irritated with Amrit's sacrifice... Her amn is ready to fight the world for her, all she has to do is provide him with some support... I can understand her need to please her father but why this unnecessary sympathy for that good for nothing kb... All hopes of AmDheer are on Randheer's shoulders.

The best thing about our uday boy is the way he respects women.... Be it his own mom, gf, sisters or aunts he respects all of them... My respect for him increased manifolds for the way he wholeheartedly apologised to radha. 👏... And he respected Vashma's decisions even though it hurts him to even think of being away from her.

Radha raised some valid points to uday.... Riots are happening everywhere... Aise mein its almost impossible for him and vashma to be together... Uday's trust on the families friendship is gonna break soon😭

... Big showdown will happen once the cat is out of the bag. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I love how this show explores the dynamics between the friendships of the different generations - With Dr. Baig and Lalaji, the friendship is such that they live comfortably alongside each other, peacefully coexist and still have their own house rules; with Abrar and Bhanu, we can see a glimpse of the rift that is to come in the future months; with Amrit (and Uday) and Vashma, it is the selfless friendship that transcends any boundaries of religion, and they believe they are two parts of the same soul. Each has their own beautiful journey and narrative ❤️

Today Radha became a part of that friendship too, and soon Randheer might join and my Fab5 gang will be complete for their escapades, and to counter the teen tigaada kaam bigaada Sahani siblings + Abrar/KB

Special shoutout to the progression with AmDheer, RaDhay and VashDha today! Have so many beautiful hopes for them before it all crashes 😳