Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

Introduction thread MHRW - Page 4

--Lalz-- thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello 😃

I'm Lalitha from Tamilnadu, India.

Apart from this show I watch Barrister Babu 😳

I started watching this show on my twinnie Mahi insistence 😆 and I saw the vaathi coming song of Raghvi dancing clip in twitter so thought of giving a try and I'm here 😊 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

morosis thumbnail

Hi.. I'm Heshna from Mauritius...

I started watching this serial three days back! And I'm already addicted to it. The essence of marathi and telegu is so beautiful. Other than that I don't watch too many hindi serials and this is my current fav. 

Mihika thumbnail

Hi I am Mihika.

I am from Jharkhand. I started watching the show since it's first episode. I normally watch Asian Dramas (Chinese, Korean and Japanese). Not a very big fan of Indian tele. MHRW brought me back to ITV.

Mother tongue - Bengali.🤗

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I am anjani...Not a regular ITV viewer. Currently watch 1/2 ITV shows. MHR, just started.

I usually watch other Asian shows.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hi all Sejal here, 

I have recently started following this show. I have enjoyed watching some funny clips on Instagram and was intrigued by the show. 

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Hello all!

I’m new to India Forums and it’s MHRW episodes this week that have made me join. I’ve been watching the series from day one and just love it!! Raghav and Pallavi make my evenings, their relationship keeps me wanting more. I’m so glad there is very little of the usual dramas hence still watching. The use of different languages, the dialogue and the outfits are a delight to see and as for the humour, it’s all brilliant! I’m hooked!

Aside this I watch Story 9 Months Ki (I like the  fact it’s different again and love Alia’s character), and on/off depending on storyline, I will watch GHKPM.  

I’m UK born Gujarati who has learnt Hindi by watching movies and these series, so apologies in advance for any errors when I use HindiEnglish words😊

Edited by PinkOrchid - 3 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail

Hey everyone!

It's been a while since I've watched ITV shows but since the lockdown StarPlus has come up with good shows so I started off with GHKKPM and SAAKK ..I watch it on and off as of now

But Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali has all my heart, the show is incredibly beautiful. The best thing about this show is the way the scenes are planned out in sequence and the story keeps moving and isn't stuck at one place. Looking forward to see how they end up together!!

Edited by IFrozenl - 3 years ago
Mysterie_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hi I am from India only and I started watching MHRW since day one. Though I didn't knew that this will gonna keep me this hooked after IPKKND but yeah I am definitely enjoying this so far and RaghVi is all heartsssss

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: --Lalz--

Hello 😃

I'm Lalitha from Tamilnadu, India.

Apart from this show I watch Barrister Babu 😳

I started watching this show on my twinnie Mahi insistence 😆 and I saw the vaathi coming song of Raghvi dancing clip in twitter so thought of giving a try and I'm here 😊 

❤️❤️

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

okkayy even I will like to introduce myself here after being part of forum for about a month🤣.

I am Mahi and I am from India❤️. Apart from MHRW I have been watching barrister babu on a "on and off basis"🤣.