Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello All🤗

I had been waiting for the forum to open!😃

Anyone one else getting vibes of 'Deewane' from this show?  ...this came to me as soon as I realised the heroine was a widow and the hero coming across a gunda...I was always intrigued by that in the film but they did not explore it long enough. 

Seems interesting so I hope it remains this way. Anyway reallying looking forward to how they get together and their backstory.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shagun_sarun thumbnail

I felt the vibes of the show got much more intriguing because of leads cultural background. Telugu and Marathi, both of which are very rich culture.

And the leads are connected to both of these languages, thats why their acting comes out as natural.

I heard Ketan is fluent in Telugu, Marathi (Mom is Maharashtrian), Hindi and also knows Tamil.

Where as, Shivangi is Maharashtrian and has also done some Telugu movies. 

I'm finding the vibes very positive till now!

by_stander thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

To me, the FL reminded me of Ishita from YHM, and the ML is a mixture of Raman and Arnav from YHM and IPKND. So far I am liking all the episodes that had aired. 

-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I like that language mix and cultural mix in this show. It hasn't been explored before on TV. I thought it was debut for the female lead but her face did look familiar. What movies has she done? 

The only annoying part is that other than the lead male the other "south indians" sound tamil rather than telugu. Telugu people have a distinct accent and the word "Ayio" is more tamil and mallu than being Telugu. I've never heard that expression used in Telugu. However, love to hear "Ardhamayinda" from Raghav. 

shagun_sarun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -JC-

I like that language mix and cultural mix in this show. It hasn't been explored before on TV. I thought it was debut for the female lead but her face did look familiar. What movies has she done? 

The only annoying part is that other than the lead male the other "south indians" sound tamil rather than telugu. Telugu people have a distinct accent and the word "Ayio" is more tamil and mallu than being Telugu. I've never heard that expression used in Telugu. However, love to hear "Ardhamayinda" from Raghav. 

I'm not sure which movies she did before. I'm also not south indian, so don't follow tollywood but I saw one article that said that the FL did some Telugu movies and Sai Ketan Rao has done many tollywood films.

shagun_sarun thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: by_stander

To me, the FL reminded me of Ishita from YHM, and the ML is a mixture of Raman and Arnav from YHM and IPKND. So far I am liking all the episodes that had aired. 

I got more of Arnav vibe than Raman, and the whole premises gives me the vibe of intense love story. I just hope, I'm right!

Redflag thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hope they will continue with mix language 

Achha lagta hai jab Raghav telugu aur phadu hindi bolta hai 

ShanviSia thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shagun_sarun

I got more of Arnav vibe than Raman, and the whole premises gives me the vibe of intense love story. I just hope, I'm right!

The character of Arnav was such a hit!! I got similar vibes from Rahav and that is what making me watch this story!!

-JC- thumbnail

Though i see the attitude from Raghav is the similar type that Arnav had but I think Raghav is not as bitter as Arnav was. He isn't against love...he is not a cynic just doesn't tolerate bullshit.

-JC- thumbnail

I also think Raghav is a little too physical in comparison to Arnav. Arnav had control over his hands..he didn't lash out. Arnav's fury was scarier because he got revenge cold blooded. But Raghav is more bigda hua child inside and straightforward in your face type of anger. It shows more immaturity yet a tenderness than a cold cynicism of the world.