Mehndi Hain Rachne waali WU and Daily discussion thread no 1. - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

hey can any one update today's WU....plzzzz 

Short Update 18th Feb:

Pallavi tells the prospective match ka family off and sends them packing .Sharda is hurt because of the mess.

Raghav comes to Pallawi's home but Amruta open the door n goes into la la land with Raghav while he tells her thinking she is Pallawi that she shud stay away from his men as its none of her business and if she does she will be nowhere and leaves.Amruta tells Sulochana Raghav came.

Pallavi crying going through her wedding stuff and Sharda comes n apologises and they make each other feel better

Raghav -Kirti's mom phone convo happens and she irks him by calling him a gunda ..Raghavs already blown dimaag blows off further.

Raghav drinks and enjoys and then drinking and driving over takes Pallavi's scooter (Pallawi is carrying the raw material on her scooter) and scooter skids and she falls

Pallavi Raghav get into an argument with Raghav making sexist comment and Raghav comes to know she was the one who stopped from following Kirti and he ends up burning all the raw material Pallawi was carrying and he says remember the fire and the face both.

Precap : Pallawi slaps Raghav for manhandling and slapping an elderly person and Raghav decides to teach her a lesson n show his mardaangi at night Raghav Pallawi come face to face on some road and he closes in on her ☺️and she is scared ...next Pallawi waiting to enter a temple but temple is closed for VIP visit and Pallawi raises her voice against that coming face to face with Raghav again whose the VIP making the temple visit 

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago

sorry guys could not join in the discussion tdy 

It was emotional hectic day for me as mom was admitted in the hospital

will review once i watch the epi

Originally posted by Mages

Hope she will recover soon..Take care of her

Originally posted by Mages

Hey Leela 

Saw your post on GHKKPM, pray all is well with your mother 

Loving the episodes! 

Can't wait for their further interactions! I sense a good passionate love story of all goes well, trp wise! 

How they keep meeting and fall in love will be interesting! I guess Raghav will be head over heels in love while Pallavi will remain in denial mode! Just the way Raghav is shown, him actually softening up to a girl will be so good! Though he was an absolute shameless jerk today, but it's ITV! You can only expect so much!

Precap is so goooddd!

Originally posted by -RD-

Short Update 18th Feb:

Pallavi tells the prospective match ka family off and sends them packing .Sharda is hurt because of the mess.

Raghav comes to Pallawi's home but Amruta open the door n goes into la la land with Raghav while he tells her thinking she is Pallawi that she shud stay away from his men as its none of her business and if she does she will be nowhere and leaves.Amruta tells Sulochana Raghav came.

Pallavi crying going through her wedding stuff and Sharda comes n apologises and they make each other feel better

Raghav -Kirti's mom phone convo happens and she irks him by calling him a gunda ..Raghavs already blown dimaag blows off further.

Raghav drinks and enjoys and then drinking and driving over takes Pallavi's scooter (Pallawi is carrying the raw material on her scooter) and scooter skids and she falls

Pallavi Raghav get into an argument with Raghav making sexist comment and Raghav comes to know she was the one who stopped from following Kirti and he ends up burning all the raw material Pallawi was carrying and he says remember the fire and the face both.

Precap : Pallawi slaps Raghav for manhandling and slapping an elderly person and Raghav decides to teach her a lesson n show his mardaangi at night Raghav Pallawi come face to face on some road and he closes in on her ☺️and she is scared ...next Pallawi waiting to enter a temple but temple is closed for VIP visit and Pallawi raises her voice against that coming face to face with Raghav again whose the VIP making the temple visit 

Tq dr 

Its because they show the wrong promo and there was nothing as expected in the episode. So the audience is pissed. 

the precap was awesome than the epi tdy☺️

the epi was ok 

raghav's part was entertaining

I guess from coming week the focus will be only on Raghvi❤