Mehndi Hain Rachne waali WU and Daily discussion thread no 1. - Page 12

Posted: 3 years ago

Great episode and must admit, I'm so loving the pace of the show.

I know Raghav is ill manner and he given her enough reason to think the worst of him but Pallavi need to ask question too instead of just assuming everything is his fault. 

I'm burning to know what would lead them to marriage. 

Originally posted by -JC-

Feb 23rd

Raghav is having a staring competition into void in his home office when Farhaan comes they talk about setting up a meeting with the customs officer from Delhi. Farhaan says the officer is not giving time as he is in Hyderabad to visit some temple. Raghav asks him to arrange for the temple visit for the customs officer with him so he can pacify the guy. 

Next day Pallu comes to the temple with her aai and they see the big line. Pallu inqures and someone says its for a VIP. Pallu sees RR enter and RR notices the line. He asks Farhaan why everyone is waiting in the heat and he tells him the customs officer wanted a private visit. RR reprimands Farhaan and asks him to bring water for everyone in the line and arrange a chair for the older people. He is about to go in when Pallu taunts him. He comes up to her and they have a spat. He asks if she really believes he is responsible for all this and when she agrees, He tells her to get lost as he doesn't care for her opinion (uff if only he cared to clarify but where is the fun in that). Her baba walks up to her at that time and he overhears RR. The people in the line recognize him as the leader of the community. He tells RR off and asks who he thinks he is and whom he is telling to get lost. The people in the line get rowdy and violent and start rushing in toward the mandir. RR gets traumatized as he remembers the crowd from his past that broke into his home and he has a panic attack. He falls to the ground and Pallu notices and rushes to see if he is ok. Farhaan also comes to his help but RR can't breathe and he blacks out. 

At Pallu's house chachi searches her room for where she has hidden the money. But she doesn't find it. SHe accidentally knocks over the sari and recognizes that Pallu must have sold the zari in the saree for money. She decides to paly a game. When pallu comes home with her aai baba they find Chachi sitting with Mansi and talking about all the gifts that her family has sent for Mansi's kevan and taunts that no one in this family cares as they haven't gotten any gifts for Mansi. She also announces that the Kevan has been preponed for tomorrow as its an auspicious day. Pallu reassures her aai that she will get the gifts for kevan by tomorrow. 

At RR mansion, RR is being tended by a doc who says its nothing but due to anxiety and he will be fine. The customs officer makes fun of him saying that he thought he was a big don but he is a weakling and couldn't even arrange for a temple visit as he almost got murdered by an angry mob today. RR gets angry and manhandles the officer who promises to retaliate by making his life hell. Farhan reminds RR that his anger will only cause problems as now it has pissed off the customs officer. 

Next day Pallu comes to see Jagdish before he comes to the shop and tells him that due to an emergency at home she needs another three days to pay his rent. He is frustrated but allows it. He gets a call from Chachi after Pallu leaves who tells him to cause trouble for Pallu. 

RR is drawing a design for jewelry when Farhaan barges in and tells him the customs officer has managed to grab his 50cr worth of diamonds. RR is unfazed but he tells Farhaan that they should get some new face to handle customs, someone who needs money and doesn't have an existing record. Then he remembers that his troubles are all caused by the lady who slapped him and then incited the mob in the mandir. He decides to handle her. 

Precap: RR comes to Pallu's shop and causes damage. Pallu comes to his showroom and ends up in his arms. At the kevan Jagdish seems to have told her baba about the store. Farhaan calls RR and asks him to come to his mother's house urgently. 

Thanks for the detailed update 

Originally posted by itsRitzi

Felt bad for raghav when he fell down due to past trauma 

The whole scene from when she calls him out to him falling unconscious was full of raw emotions.

Both were amazing.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Do you want to be a regular updater for tuesday??'

It is a commitment if ever yes please do let me know and I will add your name.

Give me a month to commit. I will let you know if I will be regular. 

Originally posted by -JC-

Give me a month to commit. I will let you know if I will be regular. 

Then i wil  tell you to please choose an another day....if you check the first page I had already taken Mon-Tue, Wed is for an another member then you can choose between Thursday or Friday.

Saturday is being done by someone else.

Please let me know.

Originally posted by ALUJNA21

Then i wil  tell you to please choose an another day....if you check the first page I had already taken Mon-Tue, Wed is for an another member then you can choose between Thursday or Friday.

Saturday is being done by someone else.

Please let me know.

No problem. I'll do Friday until someone else is available. I didn't see an update for Monday, that's why I wrote one for Tuesday cuz I thought no one is doing them. 

@ Rani and Sofna started watching 

Rao ji stop glaring at sales girl waist ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Todayโ€™s episode is funny in some parts๐Ÿคฃ

Senior delivery boys๐Ÿคฃ, Mr Rao went to do charity, became a senior delivery boy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I want such good looking senior delivery boys too ๐Ÿ˜” ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Ok so confirmed that Raghav will fall in love first cause the romantic music played on Raghav watching Pallavi 

Talking from my years of ITV drama watching experience ๐Ÿ˜† 

Originally posted by Nimaaa

Ok so confirmed that Raghav will fall in love first cause the romantic music played on Raghav watching Pallavi 

Talking from my years of ITV drama watching experience ๐Ÿ˜† 

OMG the honour is mine. I met the expert of ITV.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰