Imlie

Adi's special gift for imlie (SBS Segment) 😍😍😍

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Chalo isse yeh baat clear ho gyi . Precap is not a dream sequence. Adi will gift imlie a dress. πŸ˜³ Adi will hide it from malini. Gashu said adi will lie again. πŸ€“But it will bring some twist in adi-imlie-malini's lives. πŸ˜²

https://youtu.be/mQ0xhpmDuSE

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice! Thanks for sharing! Wonder what lie will Adithya tell now. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for segment ...let see in which direction they take it ..is moon going to get negative😲

Or will imlie will dream fot their love life and will be inn for heartbreak 

And adi giving her rude shock for her pyaar ke sapne...but later he will regret once she ignore him after heartbreak πŸ˜² what are they planning

And yes sundar ko interest aya imlie mein ..babusaheb ko ab sleeping pills leni hogi🀣 and moon and t house will be relaxed 

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
sandyjayaram thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think he will say that he bought the gift for Imilie to ask for forgiveness- for not letting her enter his room. I don’t thing Malini will become negative. Will be interesting to see what’s the foundation for the next track.

Ariel6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aww such a cute segment! ❀️

Adilie ka toh pata nehi par yeh Chukandar-Imliya ki jodi sada salamat rahe. πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail

Haha the Imlie-Sundar bits were really cute....inki nautanki always lightens up the episodes. Clearly Sumbul-Gaurav ka offscreen masti dynamic bleeds into the onscreen banter too.....niceπŸ˜†

I really don't mind an Imlie-Sundar track....bahut scope hoga comedy ka with these two nautankisπŸ˜†.....they were quite epic in the mimicry scene from yesterday's epi.....haha

water_83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am ready to ship sunlie...and yes BS jab sundar ko closely observe karenge tab jealously kick inn hogi πŸ˜† ....

Waise aaj ka BS face was telling us he has fallen for  her  when malini say he does not trust anyone now a days ....and we all care for imlie too🀣

Pyaar chupaye nahi chupta waiting patrakar ji 

Lies ka kitna bada mountain banayenge ..

Secondly holi is also cominghope to see BS and sundar competition to apply colors on her first πŸ€£

Adi is so naughty red dress  de raha hai and then in denial mode ..

Waise imlie looks super cool in red ..shadi ke jode mein dekhlo ...

babusaheb is now obsessed with red and imlie now ...

Hope she wear dress given by sundar 

Edited by water_83 - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sandyjayaram

I think he will say that he bought the gift for Imilie to ask for forgiveness- for not letting her enter his room. I don’t thing Malini will become negative. Will be interesting to see what’s the foundation for the next track.

Malini might buy his whatever answer but she will definitely be irked by adi giving imlie a gift on valentine's day. Also, in tomorrow's episode, malini will make adi apologize to imlie so it would raise a question in Malini's mind that why adi is so desperate for another forgiveness from imlie only in case he gives the reason of forgiveness to malini like you said. πŸ˜› yeah, malini can't be negative. 

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago
Angel_Shweta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: water_83

I am ready to ship sunlie...and yes BS jab sundar ko closely observe karenge tab jealously kick inn hogi πŸ˜† ....

Waise aaj ka BS face was telling us he has fallen for  her  when malini say he does not trust anyone now a days ....and we all care for imlie too🀣

Pyaar chupaye nahi chupta waiting patrakar ji 

Lies ka kitna bada mountain banayenge ..

Secondly holi is also cominghope to see BS and sundar competition to apply colors on her first πŸ€£

Adi is so naughty red dress  de raha hai and then in denial mode ..

Waise imlie looks super cool in red ..shadi ke jode mein dekhlo ...

babusaheb is now obsessed with red and imlie now ...

Hope she wear dress given by sundar 

Nope, she wears adi's given suit. I have seen choti kaki ig story. Imlie was dressed the same as shown in precap. πŸ˜³

happy007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ANGELshweta

Malini might buy his whatever answer but she will definitely be irked by adi giving imlie a gift on valentine's day. Also, in tomorrow's episode, malini will make adi apologize to imlie so it would raise a question in Malini's mind that why adi is so desperate for another forgiveness from imlie only in case he gives the reason of forgiveness to malini like you said. πŸ˜› yeah, malini can't be negative. 

there's another segment, Imlie will make Sundar lie that he gave her the dress. 

Malini will apologize to Aditya for suspecting him, while Adi will want to tell the truth but Imlie will stop him