Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shimmer_sault

I do not think they will answer Kiara's question instead of that I think it is the precap  that he gets up and speaks.

They never lie so what he told in the precap he just sufficient for a marriage that started on a forced note and without knowing each other at all 

Ditto ~I too think the same. You cannot expect love confession  in a forced sudden marriage. Waiting for precap scene now.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

I do not think they will answer Kiara's question instead of that I think it is the precap  that he gets up and speaks.

They never lie so what he told in the precap he just sufficient for a marriage that started on a forced note and without knowing each other at all 

I was going to say the same thing. I think what is in the precap is the answer to her question. Also Veer looked furious at her question 😆 I hope he gives her a hearing. 😡

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

RaniSa should remember this answer before she does a finale of her moves

She has seen Veer's anger on the  Jai thrashing

So if  She is more than that  that means  definitely she needs to take care

Originally posted by: flamingoAK

That’s foreshadowing. She remembered Jai and he was at the party. Something will happen. 

caller123 thumbnail

That’s foreshadowing. She remembered Jai and he was at the party. Something will happen. 

Jai and Kiara might flop Rani Sa'a plan.

Hope Jai won't get those documents/ photos.

caller123 thumbnail

RaniSa should remember this answer before she does a finale of her moves

She has seen Veer's anger on the  Jai thrashing

So if  She is more than that  that means  definitely she needs to take care

Thought the same

caller123 thumbnail

I was going to say the same thing. I think what is in the precap is the answer to her question. Also Veer looked furious at her question 😆 I hope he gives her a hearing. 😡

I too hope so. I think Veer will take Rani's route to answer Kiara. He will handle just the way Rani handled kiara. 

He is also learning from her. To give answers from his heart and to be cool.

He will be cool until something happens to Rani. Then his anger will rise up again.

flamingoAK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Jai and Kiara might flop Rani Sa'a plan.

Hope Jai won't get those documents/ photos.

I hope not. He will blackmail them back into the family or something 🤣 I really don't mind. I am okay with anything Jai does because it brings RanVeer closer 🤣

Edited by flamingoAK - 3 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

I hope not. He will blackmail them back into the family or something 🤣 I really don't mind. I am okay with anything Jai does because it brings RanVeer closer 🤣

He will surely blackmail specially Rani Sa🤣

Shimmer_sault thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Measured and too the point and  answered all of it never left any loose ends

on the price she is said priceless

on each one they teased the reply on each one was given  with so much  butter and honey, they did not know what hit them

Pure innocence,  Megha really enacts it flawlessly it does not look cliched.  Script writer was amazing

She definitely is Papa ki Pari  (Dad's fairy)

Loved the way Veer left her so that she too moves around on her own, but was watching her  (hahahahah stalking her  with his eyes)

Veer's  deer shaped eyes  now is so wide open it matches  Rani's almond shaped eyes now

Originally posted by: Rish27

Also her answer is better than anything anyone else can say. She is inspiring me to become as innocent as she is. Apparently Innocence is the best answer. Did you see kiara's face after rani's reply? Priceless ðŸ¤£

Edited by Shimmer_sault - 3 years ago
Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

so who will get the pictures  ?  The mystery deepens

We have Kiara, Jai, Champa, RaniSa, DV, Vikram, Nandu, Veer, Rajmata and Rani herself

So the checkmate can be done by anyone now, doubt it will go into the trash

It has to reach ranisa somehow otherwise there won't be drama ðŸ˜†

If our prediction is true and Veer is in fact the dikvijays brothers child Rani Sa is going to get a shock of a lifetime. she will be thrown off her game for a while. Can't wait.