Barrister Babu

BB 17 feb (201st) episode review - Bechara Anirudh🙈😥

mnm13 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Abb tum humaari personal talks sabko bataane lagi ho ☺️🤣 jokes apart, yes it was dark humour .... usually when the topic is so sensitive and depressing, it is best depicted with humour and sattire which the makers are using. 

Ani is a hypocrite! Usko kulfi khaane se problem nai hai.. usko bas Bon ka best hubby ever banna hai ... koi aur usko kulfi de toh he gets offended 🤪

Ghar jaake How cutely Ani said, 

chaliye badi bonditasmiley42 then went down to tie her shoelaces

which shows he still considers her choti bon onlysmiley36

Awwww.... I loved that soo much.... these two are such cuties ☺️ Bon bhi kitne hakk se uska shoulder pakad ke khadi thi... as if she was saying ki Haan bandho meri laces 😎 jaldi karo...😎

Mai bhi anti Kaka hu abb  I hate him. end of story 😊

smiley37smiley37

Yes this was so funny OMG!

season 2 lol GIF

Bon be like - arre are aree inko kya hua 

Both the pandits started giving gyan to ani, but they dont know, ani kitne pandits ko bhashan de chuka haismiley37

Ekadashi wale maha pandit be like, humse puchhosmiley44

This is my favorite Ani ka Bhaashan GIF 🤣 No matter how many times I see this I cannot stop laughing 🤣 End me vo ungli bhi dikhaa rha tha OMG! 🤣🤣

I think maha pandit ko poochha hoga kaka ne pehle.. ki aap hi aake muhurat nikaalo... he might have said no 🤪

Ani dragged both the panditjis out hilariously

smiley37smiley37

Oh God! He was like jaaiye yaha se... haan aap bhi jaaiye 🤣 both pandits didn't know Ani is Pandit Hunter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh God I can't stop laughing 🤣 

After that when kaka opened his mouth smiley7

Eww kaka smiley11

this is why you are still single

And sumati se aapki shaadi cancel smiley15

Bilkul sahi kaha 😵 Kaka said gandi gandi baate 😡 What the Chheeeeee 🤢

Kaka se koi ladki shaadi na kare.. unko bas ek hi cheez se matlab hai 🤪 yuk 🤢

Ani was disappointed, disgusted smiley13

At the end He just said Bondita smiley13

he was shocked how can kaka say that about aapni bondita. Bechara smiley38

Yes that was so so disheartening. For Kaka who loves Bon so much, it was so casual that just because she is a girl she has to consummate and produce children. This shows that aisa nahi hai that those people did not love the women of their house, but it was an age old mentality and they thought there is nothing wrong in that 🥺😭

Meanwhile sampoo ko dekhke laga woh aapna tiktok bana rahi thi akele smiley37 kya kya expression de rahi thismiley30smiley8

🤣 Sampoo will soon become tik tok start with this rate 🤣 Mini will start following her 🤣

My bon bon smiley36i loved her cute antics..... It was all awwwww talks. Kitni pyaari pyaari baat karti hai, mujhpe gayi haismiley39

Haan bilkul tujhpe gayi hai 😳 cute aur natkhat 🤪

Bon is like a catsmiley36she likes small spaces. Kitni cute lag rahi thi smiley42

Awwww I love cats ❤️ Kabhi cute.. Kabhi wild 🤣

Bechara ani, kya bura fasa iss barsmiley44

Mahinaa bon ko lagi,but anirudh ki watt lagadi sabnesmiley29

The way he ran away without answering bon is so unlike him and shows how much disturbed he issmiley38  I laughed watching that but felt sad smiley19

Bechara kaise akele chhat jaise CGI naadi kinare baitha thasmiley13 it was really heart breaking smiley38

I was so sad for him that i did not even see CGI nadi kinaara 💔 he might be thinking now ki pichhle kuchh dino me usne uncountable times jo Pati Patni ki baat ki hai sabke saamne uska kya matlab hai  doosro ke liye 🤣🤣 Poor Ani was so happy being cute Pati of his cute Patni.. but now people want them to be more  WTH is wrong with people 😡

There atleast We got to know what he thinks of this relationship and of bon. And i am quite happy with him. He considers bon only a responsibility, he has no expectation towards her as a wife. It doesn't mean he doesn't care for her or love her. He has no desire from her, only pure feelings hai ani boy ki smiley36

I am glad that he said that... in the given context he just wanted to say that he does not see her as his 'WIFE' in that way. It is not his fault really. Seeing someone as your wife does not mean you need to think of her romantically  but SAMAAJ 😡 Bechara kya karta he had to say zimmedari ... even if he said Zimmedaari vaali Patni toh log Patni word catch karke same kaksh me bhej dete usko 😭😡

Me to samaaaj ki sonch 

angry the venture bros GIF

Bechara chupte chupate ghar pe raat ko pohochha but bihari smiley7

Yeh saare single log ani ki function leke kitne excited haismiley11 i remembered a bengali saying. 

Which means, 

jiski shaadi usko khabar nehi hai, 

Padosi logo ki neend nehi hain. 

Again, all single people are having their own crazy fantasies of this function 🤢 It is so disgusting to think that these people can accept this and take it so casually.... BON IS 12 for GOD's SAKE! 😔😡😭 Na jaane kitni ladkiyo ne face kiya hai ye munnu 🥺 

Ye single logo ko pakdo aur inko shaadi karao.... bohot 🤬 kar rhe hain  😡

Aur sampoorna kya boli smiley11

woh waris degismiley26

tu toh behen sab ko sahi se chai pila de wahi bohot hoga smiley26

Ye kya vaaris degi isko kuchh pata bhi hai ? 🥱 but TBH, I don't mind if she is the one who is forced to give vaaris rather than Bon 🥱 Sampoo aur Binoy ka SR karao Ani Bon ka nhi please 😡Sab bhow bhow ho rakhe hain 😡

The last part of the epi was so so heart breakingsmiley19

I felt shiver through my spine watching bon dressed like thatsmiley38

But i was much more sad for anirudh, he imagined her that way with so much horror and pain just tore my heart apart.smiley28

Becharasmiley19  ( i lost count maine kitni baar usko aaj bechara bolasmiley36)

That scene was so symbolic... Poor Ani is having nightmares like this 💔 He might have never thought this will happen with him one day 😭 That scene was filled with the atrocities people used to face in that era. Not just the women, but even the men who did not want to follow all this were forced by their families and Ani is an example of that 😭 That scene really depicted the core of this issue so well... It was so heavy to watch that it is tough to be put into words...😭

Now i am understanding the purpose of this track. And if they keep this up this will be a very impactful and well executed tracks of BB. smiley20

Still now i see child marriages and children giving birth to childrensmiley38

Yes this is a very sensitive issue and I am happy with the way it is progressing. Very moving 👏 I want this to continue the same way without any rush 👍🏼 It is so beautifully done that we can laugh as well as cry on the same scene ..... amazing!!!! 

Edited by ..RiMi.. - 3 years ago
RUDY575 thumbnail

Munnu before writing my thoughts about review.... Just accept the applaud from my side for making me feel once again the beauty of the show....👏

Let us clap for the makers of the show.. who brilliantly bought the sensitive topics on the screen.. it needs guts to show and very bold move...👍🏼

Coming to the episode🤗

The episode start with ani making point that it's women choice to be how they want to be(especially during periods).

We got to witness very cute scene where this both cute people living in their world not bothered about the society... They created their own world...🤪pada mein jaiye duniya...🤣

Ani always care for bondita... The way he just bends to tie the lace shows it all.... ☺️

Munnu you cracked me up by bringing the tiktok of shampoo.. mein kabse ready ho..oh god🤣

In this episode we really got to see the way Anirudh feel for bondita.. many people got hurt when he said zimmedari... But people just be in his place, he came from London to do good for the society.. all this sudden events in his life.. he never had proper time to realise what he felt... 🤗it takes times because he always felt bondita as a friend, companion, his dream...he need time to realise... He is in trasition period of their relationship....

Very well executed by pravisht... His dilemma.. his helplessness, 👏

Ok that's all my bak bak...

Munnu it was very good review....I didn't realise few things in the episode until I read your review...❤️

Edited by RUDY575 - 3 years ago
Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Arrey rona ka reaction kyun diya... Kar rahe hai unres woh bhi itni jaldi... Kudos to me👏😆.. 

Munia it's as usual wonderful and humorous review👏🥳. I always wait eagerly for your reviews everyday.. Yesss, nowadays the episodes are really good. Slowly, it's getting back on track.. All these days, while watching episodes, I used to imagine Yours and Mahi's reactions…😊 waise I came to AT just to inquire about your reaction regarding promo ask Afifa… but you ignored me🥺

BTW, what's dark humor??? 😲

Haan na abh yeh log kulfi possessive hogaye aur usse mein tumhare jamai babu chahte hai ke Bondu agar kulfi khaye toh sirf uske saath.. Agar akeli khayegi toh bas karo Bondita Kahega..🤓

Tumhare jamai ke liye Bondu hameshaa choti hi rahegi !! Leap ke baad shayad change hojaye… 

Kaka ka dimag satak gaya hai pura ka pura.. Muhurat nikal rahe hai, lagta hai Ani ka dormant volcano eruption dekhna chahte hai and dekhenge bhi next week..

Haan yeh maine bhi note kiya.. Ani toh samjha ke normal puja lekin jab usne asliyat jaani, kya kuda.. Bon is about to fall.. Yeh gussa mein na kuch dekhta hai na kuch samajhta… Bechaare ke bhavishya ki baar chal rahi aur woh bhi uski marzi ki khilaaf… 😕

Wahina, saaf saaf dikh raha tha ke gussa hai banda, lekin pandit toh phirse samajhane laga woh bhi detail mein with an utmost calm.. Areyy bhai tumko dhone ke liye aaya hai, samjha karo.. Isse pehele aane wala maha pandit se pucho… Dono panditon kya kheench bahar kiya lekin phir bhi kaka chahte woh puja ke liye aaye.. Ani ka yeh roop dekh ke agar woh wapas aaye to himmat ki dhak deni padegi..👍🏼😆

Kaka is literally pagal in today's episode.. Pata nahi itni jaldi kiya hai unhe.. Kuch bhi bole jaa rahe teh.. 4-5 saputr.. Baap re itne unche khayal. Kaka thoda sabr karo, rukho zara.. Dono hi bacche hai.. Kuchh bhi..👎🏼

Munia this cracked me up… Sampoo- tik tok..🤣🤣 Pata nahi kyun aise ajeeb ajeeb expression de rahi thi jaise ke woh possessed hai… Woh wait kar rahi thi ke kab kaka bulayenge usse.. Behen Tu kar kya rahi pehle yeh toh jaan le.. Phir kya Bondu se beizzati hone ka tehka le liya hai isne, ache se neeche gira diya apni Bon ne usko… On a serious note, this girl is so insane, she is taking advantage of the child's innocence and trust, such an inhumane!! 🤢

Bon is too innocent re, she wants to play and chit chat.. I feel pity for those little girls in that era whose innocence, childhood was imprisoned in four walls of customs and cruel rituals..😭 Hats off to makers for addressing this issue delicately…👏👏 

Indeed she is a doll, like small places… Aww… tumhari beti ko pyaar se bili bola tumne?❤️

Sabse zyada bura toh mujhe Ani ke liye laga woh bhi pehli baar.. Aisa fasa rahe hai usse ke banda khud ke ghar mein nahi reh paa raha hai.. Kitna behbas kar diya hai bande ko Kaka ne .. This is the day he feared for and now it's before him, so obviously disturbing toh hoga na woh.. 😔

Woh CGI nadi thi, yeh mujhe tumhara review padh ke pata chala…😲 mujhe laga woh ghar ki chhat hi hai… wahi chhat jahan Mini khud ne ka natak kiya tha.. Abh maine phirse jaake dekha toh, pata chala.. Lekin nadi dikhane ki kya zarurat thi, chhat dikha sakte teh na.. Lekin nahi usko patthar phekna tha uss scene mein toh chhat ko nadi bana diya..🤓 

Mujhe pata tha Ani ke muh se zimmedaari shabd sunn kar tum khush hogi… See, I am right na🤪🤣. 

Wahina bihari ke baaten sunkar aise lag raha tha ke Ani ke marriage life liye pura tulsipur khush hai jaise koi Akbar baadshah ho… Abh toh beta Ani ko ek pal ka chaein nahi apne ghar… kaise kaise sadme aur nightmares aa rahe hai usse…💔 

BTW, our Bondu baccha is looking like a cute little pretty doll in that red saree.❤️ 

Sampoo ne job dialogue maara last mein… 🤢matlab yeh ladki saare hadein paar kar rahi hai insaan na hone ki..Matlab saurabh ke liye pyaar sirf jhooth tha kiya… she is greedy woman. I don't even wanna talk about her.🤢🤢 Bas Bidu bach jaye iss khatre se warna RC mein permanent member ban jaayegi… 

Abh toh hamen roz reviews chahiye tumse behen…😃 

Thank you for writing this great review… sorry for the long post. ❤️🤗

Edited by Home786 - 3 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Munia Madam...  here is a floating floral nest for you to write the next episodes' reviews. 🤗❤️🤗 Your emotional expressions with related illustrations have added a new shade to yesterday's swirling episode!⭐️

We might be the master of our own thoughts! Still, we are the slaves of our own emotions!⭐️ 

Image result for good morning flowers garden gif

Edited by Viswasruti - 3 years ago
Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Bechara  Ani kitna phas gaya hai  sirf  bon ko apni side karle then she will do bolti  band of  kaka.  

Ye sampoo ko kab bahar karenge😡 and  aur  Kaka ko kuch samay ke liye behosh  karde like mini did.

Edited by PRIME1 - 3 years ago
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Heyy!! 🤗

Havent watched the epi... but your review was wonderful. 👍🏼❤️ Loved it. ⭐️😳

Ms.akabane thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hardly comment anywhere but just wanted to  say I love your reviews. I also personally loved the episode. Especially that cute conversation between bon and ani and also ani kicking out those pandits was funny. Although felt bad for ani but that is also a part of why the episode is a good one. And I agree with the last part that If cvs keep this pace this is going to be a blockbuster and an impactful track ❤️👏

P.s: everything abt shampoo is just stupid now

..RiMi.. thumbnail

Phew! Unresed 👍🏼

BTW, munnu I am also a big fan of your reviews did I tell  you that before? 😳

Bac loves you! ❤️🤗

nims23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Munia🤗

Haven’t watched the episode yet but after reading so many sad comments, your review has given me a much needed booster to watch the episode 🤗

Loved you review.. now I  will be waiting for your review everyday ..🤗