Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Playing same  5 min flowerpots in each . I bet she would  just change her clothes for each movie  

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I thought they're done shooting Tadap ??

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

I thought they're done shooting Tadap ??

Most of it is done.  I think the pandemic halted some last minute clean up and dubbing stuff.  

Her character in Heropanti I’m sure is a flowerpot role, but she might have more to do in EV2.  Beggars can’t be choosers and she’s not getting good roles and scripts offered to her on a silver platter like Kjo’s girls. But if luck is on her side and these movies are hits KJo will be knocking on her door before we know it.  

Ktptalks thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Really she has movies? All the time I mostly see her with her bf aadar jain and his family...

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Most of it is done.  I think the pandemic halted some last minute clean up and dubbing stuff.  

Her character in Heropanti I’m sure is a flowerpot role, but she might have more to do in EV2.  Beggars can’t be choosers and she’s not getting good roles and scripts offered to her on a silver platter like Kjo’s girls. But if luck is on her side and these movies are hits KJo will be knocking on her door before we know it.  

Heropanti 2 is said to be based on Goodachari. If that's the case then Tara's role would be short but not flowerpot. The FL in the OG had a lot of impact and drove the plot forward.

She is singing in EV 2 so thats something new.

You're right they can't be picky...but I feel its good she distanced herself from KJo...all the other production houses she's working with seem to respect their actors ukwim. I never see NGE or T Series disciminating between insiders and outsiders like Dharma.

Better to work where you're treated with respect. Who knows what happens tomorrow. She doesn't talk much on her projects neither does self publicise...maybe she gets hold of something much more meaty than her contemporaries.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

last time Akshay did 5 movies at a time and we know it went. but her roles will be for the first half and then she'll die or be replaced by a star kid (Marjawaa and SOTY 2 respectively) so all the best, i guess😆

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Better to work where you're treated with respect. Who knows what happens tomorrow. She doesn't talk much on her projects neither does self publicise...maybe she gets hold of something much more meaty than her contemporaries.

I hope so because I like her, she’s got a lot of talent.  But unfortunately she’s in the news more for her relationship than anything else.  If I see one more Instagram post where her and Aadar comment different color heart emojis for each other I’ll scream 😡.  All kidding aside, her PR needs to shift the media focus back to her work, if she’s willing. Sometimes I get the impression that she’s perfectly happy showing off her relationship while pretending to be subtle about it.  She’s kind of like Alia that way 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I hope so because I like her, she’s got a lot of talent.  But unfortunately she’s in the news more for her relationship than anything else.  If I see one more Instagram post where her and Aadar comment different color heart emojis for each other I’ll scream 😡.  All kidding aside, her PR needs to shift the media focus back to her work, if she’s willing. Sometimes I get the impression that she’s perfectly happy showing off her relationship while pretending to be subtle about it.  She’s kind of like Alia that way 🤷🏻‍♀️.

She is talented. She's the only face i've been seeing since childhood who debuted as a leading heroine in films.

Tara's always been open about her relationship, when its official. Before her debut there were always photos of her and Rohan Mehra. She's never been subtle about it. 😆

One thing I noticed is when her PR was open about projects she never landed them...some insider would manage to take it up. Like BB2, there was also a film with Varun she's mentioned in an interview. Maybe thats why she keeps it lowkey? SO that no one really finds out until she's signed the contract?

I get serious Parsi vibes from her: she'll do few projects, quality endorsements, generally brands which are high end to make herself a high-end brand celeb, enjoys her personal life with her boyfriend and family. Money isn't a problem for her, the Sutarias and Mistrys are old money, but she's enjoying what she does and what I love the most is despite her having all the comforts she (and her sister) has actually put in hard work to learn their skills. 

Like I said, very Parsi...and they're like the coolest community man, I love them 😉😆

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
CholeKulche thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Heropanti 2 is said to be based on Goodachari. If that's the case then Tara's role would be short but not flowerpot. The FL in the OG had a lot of impact and drove the plot forward.

She is singing in EV 2 so thats something new.

You're right they can't be picky...but I feel its good she distanced herself from KJo...all the other production houses she's working with seem to respect their actors ukwim. I never see NGE or T Series disciminating between insiders and outsiders like Dharma.

heropanti is Goodachari remake then Tara's role won't be flowerpot yes she has less ss but she is important part of story

And Tadap already has meat role it can turn wonders for her like for rx100 original