What do you think 'Khuda Aur Mohabbat' has that other dramas lack.. ?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

So, there are 11M views on YouTube just in 4 days and it is still trending on the Top. This made me wonder that what does this drama has that other dramas lack. Are these the crazy fans of Feroze or Iqra, if these are the fans of the previous two seasons who're watching it with an expectation to feel what they felt before, or if the drama really has something that is missing in other dramas? Share your opinion about this drama in particular and all dramas in general that what's the secret of a drama's top trending in your opinion?

Hype and budget. It’s is long awaited sequel to a previously liked story. They have done a good job marketing it. All geo dramas do well in trp anyway. Combine that with recognized drama name and some well known actors n it is a recipe for success. I think what will be more challenging is holding on to those viewers.

Definitely, hype, budget, production value as well as using name of an already successful drama.

It has way more to do with the name of the show, the promoting techniques and all the hype/ fandom that Khuda Aur Mohabbat already has. I think it has less to do with the actors. 

Its combination of many things. The hype from last 1.5 years, high budget, sequel of already successful drama, star cast is big, production value is high. 

It's been hyped for 1+ years now. Feroze and Iqra are big names and both have a strong fan following. They took Rahat for the OST and promoted that heavily too, and made a trailer to make it look epic too. And like @Gobi said, it's on GEO after all which helps it with the TRP. 

The question is will it be so good that each episode will get 10M+ views or no.

I love it . And I feel that it has the repeat value too, so maybe more views are due to that. The underdog lead has the sympathy of everyone.. it is the same reason why Humayoun won everyone's hearts in MPTH. Here Feroze is the main reason.. He excells in deewan aashiq types of roles.. The theme of a spiritual journey.. being a sequal to a famous show (although it is a new story) gave it recognization.. but after watching the first ep , the big scale of production, and the superb direction kept everyone hooked.