Kyun Utthe Dil Chhod Aaye

Aalam E Intezaar ~ Review

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago
  • Ok so 1st of all my humble apologies to Radha πŸ™ for misunderstanding her "Beizzati" term... It was a genuine mistake from my side and I am really sorry about that. 

Coming to the episode..... Wonderful πŸ‘ as always ❀️ 

"Ek Aurat Apne Aap Mein Sabse Badi Kitab Hoti Hai..... Jishe Bhagwan Tak Asani Se Nehi Padh Sakte..." 

• Vashma was more than ready for her own character assassination just to be with Uday.. 
  • Radha at the cost of her own marriage, literally making a fool of herself in front of everyone protected Uday and his relationship with Vashma....
  • Amrit gave more priority to her father's faith over her instead of her own happiness. 

Sooo many shades of women in a single show and in a single episode HATS OFF SSP πŸ‘ If we go by logic, we will conclude "Pagal hain sabke sab..." But the fact is.... That's how STRONG women can be.... Those three girls did what they FELT right and necessary... It may hurt someone physically... It may break a heart into pieces... Still they did so because from their point of views they had no other options... NOW as a viewer I may or may not agree with them (I don't support Amrit's outright rejection) but being a woman myself I know IT TAKES GUTS to do what they did and I appreciate that, I can relate with that....... 

My heart goes out for Randheer and Uday..... Yes Uday got to see his father's hidden affection and care for him plus got saved from a mess so that's a bright side but Randheer? Such outright rejection? How pathetic was that? After that he had to take the support of the wall to stand up.... That's how affected he was πŸ’” I knew only Vashma can help him... His girl herself is a villain for her own love story....... But there is another side of his girl, Ranjhan, her writings are blessings to hearts craving for love and freedom.... Her pen expresses not only her own emotions but also emotions of everyone "In love and in search of freedom" 

The episode was all about "Aalam E Intezaar....." : for both AmDheer & VashmAY This is also a phase of LOVE... If you are in love, be ready to experience every phases.... 

I don't blame Amrit for being upset about VashmAY hiding their relationship from her.... I don't blame Vashma for giving priority to Amrit's friendship over Uday's love...in fact now I respect Vashma more β€οΈ I know Amrit will support VashmAY..... Vashma also knows that...

Thanks for reading πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarryNight55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Humble apologies to Radha as I had also misunderstood her by the precap πŸ™

Lovely review Arpi like always β€οΈ

I agree we saw 3 different shades of women via our 3 protagonists. I may not agree with some of the actions  but they are flawed and they did what they felt was right. 

I have a strong feeling that Uday will be the one to stop Radha from leaving the house and this will be the start to their bonding 

My heart went out to Randheer he was truly broken after the rejection. What I found interesting is that it was Amrit’s words that made him realise that life is incomplete without her and that lead him to propose her. This shows that words have so much of power and convey so many things 

Radha saved Uday but Abrar is going to keep an eye on him and he indirectly threatened him today so Vashmay will have to be a lot more careful now 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Randheer has my heart for the way Zaan conveyed emotions through his eyes when Amrit rejects him πŸ’” But my hope is alight that since he will find out she loves him too (thanks Vashma) things will go up from here and he will continue his pursuit of true love β€οΈ

RadHay ke fate mein jo chandra grahan hai usko kaise khatam kare? Brij keeps crossing limits, Uday was bleeding so badly, Radha tried to do right but got left alone πŸ˜­ Vashma also will give him a mini scare stating that she cannot accept the rishta without approval of Amrit (which will happen soon, coz Amrit loves both her Veerji and Bhabhiji from the bottom of her heart) but phir bhi, few πŸ₯Ί will happen till then.

Abrar has a doubt now for sure! Plus we dont know how Faruq might turn out to be..and we all feel he has a hold in the League. Uday does not know what kinda people he has messed with. Hope he stays safe 

Lalaji and fam showing off their money through the lavish function, enjoy karlo, baad mein kangaal hi hona hai πŸ˜΅

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Arpi dear, awesome analysis 

Randheer my boy dil jeet liya tune😭.. I had tears listening to his confession... Amrit darling how could you reject this gem😒... His eyes were overflowing with emotions... Hats off to cvs for such a wonderful characterπŸ‘... Hats off to zaan for putting life into Randheer. πŸ‘... What a brutal rejection it was... Ek pal ke liye bhool jaati saari dunya ko Amrit😭.... Poor boy was confident that this girl loves him... He was shocked when she said she didn't love him... This girl who ran behind that cart for his gifted pen how can she not love him... Vashma jaldi aake AmDheer ship ko bachao. 

Radha my girl you stole the show.... Pranali was fantastic today... Uday beta you shouldn't have insulted her like that.. That jhooti, makkar and lalchi was so uncalled for..  She was genuinely concerned about your wound when noone else even noticed you were in pain... I wanted to give a tight hug to my girl😭... Her observational skills πŸ‘.. She understood Vashmay's love for each other.... She didn't even get time to think yet did whatever she could do to save her puttar ji.... Kitna insult kiya aaj sabne.... Thank god for Amrit.... Atleast someone is there who could understand Radha.

What was that silent conversation between uady and radha?... Did he understand her intentions behind hitting him so badly? Lagta hai uday finally started seeing real radha. 

Amrit was upset because vashma hid such an important thing from her... Vashma's happiness is incomplete without her soul sister... Amrit aur vashma ek dusre ki jaan hai.. Zyaada der tak rooth nahi sakti ek doosre se. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow99

Humble apologies to Radha as I had also misunderstood her by the precap πŸ™

Lovely review Arpi like always β€οΈ

I agree we saw 3 different shades of women via our 3 protagonists. I may not agree with some of the actions  but they are flawed and they did what they felt was right. 

I have a strong feeling that Uday will be the one to stop Radha from leaving the house and this will be the start to their bonding 

My heart went out to Randheer he was truly broken after the rejection. What I found interesting is that it was Amrit’s words that made him realise that life is incomplete without her and that lead him to propose her. This shows that words have so much of power and convey so many things 

Radha saved Uday but Abrar is going to keep an eye on him and he indirectly threatened him today so Vashmay will have to be a lot more careful now 

Amrit rightly pointed out the power of a pen πŸ‘ That rejection was totally Pathetic.... Randheer is a gem of a person who is going to understand her point of view and forgive her for the rejection. In that era I can't imagine a guy taking such a rejection but sooo glad to say Randheer is different and deserves all the respect for just being Randheer Raizada β€οΈ Arreh Abrar k pass dimag bhi hai yeh mujhe Aaj pata chala πŸ€”

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Randheer has my heart for the way Zaan conveyed emotions through his eyes when Amrit rejects him πŸ’” But my hope is alight that since he will find out she loves him too (thanks Vashma) things will go up from here and he will continue his pursuit of true love β€οΈ

RadHay ke fate mein jo chandra grahan hai usko kaise khatam kare? Brij keeps crossing limits, Uday was bleeding so badly, Radha tried to do right but got left alone πŸ˜­ Vashma also will give him a mini scare stating that she cannot accept the rishta without approval of Amrit (which will happen soon, coz Amrit loves both her Veerji and Bhabhiji from the bottom of her heart) but phir bhi, few πŸ₯Ί will happen till then.

Abrar has a doubt now for sure! Plus we dont know how Faruq might turn out to be..and we all feel he has a hold in the League. Uday does not know what kinda people he has messed with. Hope he stays safe 

Lalaji and fam showing off their money through the lavish function, enjoy karlo, baad mein kangaal hi hona hai πŸ˜΅

ZAAN is a brilliant actor, it's because of him we can feel for Randheer... After the rejection he had no dialogues still the shock, the pain he conveyed so effortlessly πŸ‘

Arreh mujhe Aaj pata chala Abrar k pass dimag bhi hai πŸ€” Faruq going to return and I get creepy vibes from him, even Abrar seems innocent in front of that guy πŸ˜³ 

Lala Ji k sadak pe aane se mujhe bilkul bhi dukh nehi hoga πŸ€”

VashmAy k liye aage serf aag hi aag hai... Taapke Sona banke niklenge dono β€οΈ

Khet scenes ayenge behen πŸ€— 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Arpi dear, awesome analysis 

Randheer my boy dil jeet liya tune😭.. I had tears listening to his confession... Amrit darling how could you reject this gem😒... His eyes were overflowing with emotions... Hats off to cvs for such a wonderful characterπŸ‘... Hats off to zaan for putting life into Randheer. πŸ‘... What a brutal rejection it was... Ek pal ke liye bhool jaati saari dunya ko Amrit😭.... Poor boy was confident that this girl loves him... He was shocked when she said she didn't love him... This girl who ran behind that cart for his gifted pen how can she not love him... Vashma jaldi aake AmDheer ship ko bachao. 

Radha my girl you stole the show.... Pranali was fantastic today... Uday beta you shouldn't have insulted her like that.. That jhooti, makkar and lalchi was so uncalled for..  She was genuinely concerned about your wound when noone else even noticed you were in pain... I wanted to give a tight hug to my girl😭... Her observational skills πŸ‘.. She understood Vashmay's love for each other.... She didn't even get time to think yet did whatever she could do to save her puttar ji.... Kitna insult kiya aaj sabne.... Thank god for Amrit.... Atleast someone is there who could understand Radha.

What was that silent conversation between uady and radha?... Did he understand her intentions behind hitting him so badly? Lagta hai uday finally started seeing real radha. 

Amrit was upset because vashma hid such an important thing from her... Vashma's happiness is incomplete without her soul sister... Amrit aur vashma ek dusre ki jaan hai.. Zyaada der tak rooth nahi sakti ek doosre se. 

BOTH Uday and Vashma got why Radha did all that πŸ˜³ That's why Vashma will again come to check Radha and Uday going to stop her leaving the house.... β€οΈ We are getting our gang FAV 5 together soon πŸ˜‰

Minionite thumbnail

This show is full of amazing actors.

Zaan made me feel Randhir's pain through his eyes. The outright rejection broke him. But it didn't deter him. Because after the initial pain, it looks like he realizes there is more to Amrit's rejection than meets the eye. In the precap, his smile - it was all knowing. He wasn't looking for a confirmation of rejection, he was looking for a confirmation of love and he got it. Straight from the horse's mouth. Now it doesn't matter what Amrit says, Randhir won't back down. Randhir and Amrit are made for each other. They understand each other, even their hidden baatein and that's all that matters.

Shagun was brilliant as well. He portrayed several ups and downs in today's episode. The strong lover, who won't let anyone take his girl away from him. To the deer caught in the headlights when Abrar turned on him. To the anger at Radha and then the confusion as to what was actually going on. Somewhere, deep down, Uday understood that Radha was helping him, but he refuses to accept it. And while he got to see his father's love, it isn't enough to wipe the slate clean of all the abuse.

Pranali as Radha. I saw Pranali in Barrister Babu - mostly just the promos on Colors TV FB page and I did think she was a good actress, but I'm finally getting to see it and I'm loving it. Radha has a family, but now she wants to earn her stepson's love, his true love. And for that she is willing to stake all her other relations. It goes to show that for a mother, her child comes first. And despite the bad reputation stepparents have, not all are bad. Radha is a pure, innocent, street-smart girl who understands a lot, but in her innocence can end up saying the wrong thing. Here though she knew. She just knew. She knew that things are not as straightforward as they seem and she protected Uday and Vashma at her own cost.

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

• Ok so 1st of all my humble apologies to Radha πŸ™ for misunderstanding her "Beizzati" term... It was a genuine mistake from my side and I am really sorry about that. 

"Ek Aurat Apne Aap Mein Sabse Badi Kitab Hoti Hai..... Jishe Bhagwan Tak Asani Se Nehi Padh Sakte..." 

• Vashma was more than ready for her own character assassination just to be with Uday.. yes vashma  was on verge of her character assassination rather than anyone else taking the blame ..she was ready to fight everyone for her love ..she won't go down without having good fight and I guess that's what important rather than doing nothing it's better to fight atleast if  in end agar aap haar bhi jaayenge toh aapko pachtava na hona chahiye ki kaash mein ne kuch kiya hota..
  • Radha at the cost of her own marriage, literally making a fool of herself in front of everyone protected Uday and his relationship with Vashma....my respect for this girl is increasing day by day and I hope uday ack it..he has got 4  beautiful women who understands him and is ready to fight for him and as I said radha will now know about vashmay and she would defo help those two and may be talk some sense into amrit too that even though those two lakh te Jigar ke tukde know ki their love story might have bad end but they won't just sit around and are ready to fight against whole world for their love..
  • Amrit gave more priority to her father's faith over her instead of her own happiness. That's what makes her amrit..amrit has been always these girl who won't go against  world for her family or specifically her dad  and I respect it..but she has to understand that she will have to fight for her love too na aise pehle se haar maanjane se koi jung nahi jeeti jaati you have to fight amrit dear..look at your bachpan ki saheli she is not going down without a good fight

Sooo many shades of women in a single show and in a single episode HATS OFF SSP πŸ‘ If we go by logic, we will conclude "Pagal hain sabke sab..." But the fact is.... That's how STRONG women can be.... Those three girls did what they FELT right and necessary... It may hurt someone physically... It may break a heart into pieces... Still they did so because from their point of views they had no other options... NOW as a viewer I may or may not agree with them (I don't support Amrit's outright rejection) but being a woman myself I know IT TAKES GUTS to do what they did and I appreciate that, I can relate with that....... Yes Indeed it takes a lot of guts to say  no to the person you love. 

My heart goes out for Randheer and Uday..... Yes Uday got to see his father's hidden affection and care for him plus got saved from a mess so that's a bright side but Randheer? Such outright rejection? How pathetic was that? After that he had to take the support of the wall to stand up.... That's how affected he was πŸ’” I knew only Vashma can help him... His girl herself is a villain for her own love story....... But there is another side of his girl, Ranjhan, her writings are blessings to hearts craving for love and freedom.... Her pen expresses not only her own emotions but also emotions of everyone "In love and in search of freedom" yeh dono ke liye seriouly bahut dukh hua ..chalo ab dono ek dusre se jaldi baat karo  tum dono apna dard ek dusre ke saath share karo kyuki right now you both know what you are feeling

The episode was all about "Aalam E Intezaar....." : for both AmDheer & VashmAY This is also a phase of LOVE... If you are in love, be ready to experience every phases.... 

I don't blame Amrit for being upset about VashmAY hiding their relationship from her.... I don't blame Vashma for giving priority to Amrit's friendship over Uday's love...in fact now I respect Vashma more β€οΈ I know Amrit will support VashmAY..... Vashma also knows that...agar amrit maan jaati  itna easily for vashmay toh mein upset hoti  with amrit . It's natural and amrit has right to be upset but let's see it this way now when vashma is trying to back out  from relationship because she don't want to destroy her friendship with amrit .uday will take the zimmedari of convincing amrit ..and this may also lead amrit to realize that just how vashmay didn't back out or accepted defeat  in their relationship she can do the same .. with trying to convince her fam for her dreams and relationship

Thanks for reading πŸ˜³

Vais1navi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

• Vashma was more than ready for her own character assassination just to be with Uday.. 
  • Radha at the cost of her own marriage, literally making a fool of herself in front of everyone protected Uday and his relationship with Vashma....
  • Amrit gave more priority to her father's faith over her instead of her own happiness. 

Sooo many shades of women in a single show and in a single episode HATS OFF SSP πŸ‘ If we go by logic, we will conclude "Pagal hain sabke sab..." But the fact is.... That's how STRONG women can be.... Those three girls did what they FELT right and necessary... It may hurt someone physically... It may break a heart into pieces... Still they did so because from their point of views they had no other options... NOW as a viewer I may or may not agree with them (I don't support Amrit's outright rejection) but being a woman myself I know IT TAKES GUTS to do what they did and I appreciate that, I can relate with that....... 

My heart goes out for Randheer and Uday..... Yes Uday got to see his father's hidden affection and care for him plus got saved from a mess so that's a bright side but Randheer? Such outright rejection? How pathetic was that? After that he had to take the support of the wall to stand up.... That's how affected he was πŸ’” I knew only Vashma can help him... His girl herself is a villain for her own love story....... But there is another side of his girl, Ranjhan, her writings are blessings to hearts craving for love and freedom.... Her pen expresses not only her own emotions but also emotions of everyone "In love and in search of freedom" 

I don't blame Amrit for being upset about VashmAY hiding their relationship from her.... I don't blame Vashma for giving priority to Amrit's friendship over Uday's love...in fact now I respect Vashma more β€οΈ I know Amrit will support VashmAY..... Vashma also knows that...

Thanks for reading πŸ˜³

Well said Arpi!!! Totally agreed!!! Our girls are strong enough to face the toughest of times and our boys are patient enough to wait the longest of times for them.