Imlie

Adi developing soft corner for imlie??? SBS Segment.

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Did he indirectly say he has started liking Imlie ?? πŸ˜²β˜ΊοΈ whatever fiasco happened, I guess adi will tell imlie to enter his room whenever she likes. πŸ˜³

https://youtu.be/9F-SSHIJE20

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Dekhte hain kya hota hai aage aage

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by-wizardofoz2

Dekhte hain kya hota hai aage aage

Yeah, let's see. The story is moving very very slow. πŸ€”

wizardofoz2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

6 episodes a week. So writing cannot keep up and is probably contributing to progression being slow. Tough for people to write and edit dailies.

tellyme thumbnail

Actually it's is too slow.. They can progress on any front for imlie but it's so slow.. But this looks like some progress.. It is drop by drop.. 

Just saw one serial of Rangu channel.. Molki.. It is what a super speed.. All FLs of current shows are so progressive but imlie also needs to take that seat now

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by-tellyme

Actually it's is too slow.. They can progress on any front for imlie but it's so slow.. But this looks like some progress.. It is drop by drop.. 

Just saw one serial of Rangu channel.. Molki.. It is what a super speed.. All FLs of current shows are so progressive but imlie also needs to take that seat now

It's 80 episodes and the story has barely moved. Compare with the 80th episode of other newly launched shows , I won't take any specific name , and you'll see how fast their story is moving compared to Imlie.

As for Imlie being less progressive , I think we all know she's lead only by name . Her real place in the show is plastered against the wall like in the scene of Nishant entry. πŸ˜† So, it doesn't real matter whether she's progressive or not. Uske liye Malini hai show mein. 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-MusicMuse

It's 80 episodes and the story has barely moved. Compare with the 80th episode of other newly launched shows , I won't take any specific name , and you'll see how fast their story is moving compared to Imlie.

As for Imlie being less progressive , I think we all know she's lead only by name . Her real place in the show is plastered against the wall like in the scene of Nishant entry. πŸ˜† So, it doesn't real matter whether she's progressive or not. Uske liye Malini hai show mein. 

Strange - I feel the opposite - the story has moved so well at a good speed steadily building the story while keeping the focus always on the lead - Imlie. Every side story and small incident revolves around and finally leads to Imlie - which is why I find this serial so interesting. The Imlie Adi equation has been developed so slowly and steadily that it appears so effortless and believable.  I do agree that Imlie has not shown to have a progressive view to life thus far - but she has been caught in a situation out of her control. Once she is given the benefit of a college education or even some degree of control over her own life - I think we will see a different side of her. Even now with no control over her life you see her slowly asserting her will - like when she told Adi she was 18 and could take her own decisions. When she gets the freedom she deserves - I believe we will see a lot of growth. :)

tellyme thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-priyapak

Strange - I feel the opposite - the story has moved so well at a good speed steadily building the story while keeping the focus always on the lead - Imlie. Every side story and small incident revolves around and finally leads to Imlie - which is why I find this serial so interesting. The Imlie Adi equation has been developed so slowly and steadily that it appears so effortless and believable.  I do agree that Imlie has not shown to have a progressive view to life thus far - but she has been caught in a situation out of her control. Once she is given the benefit of a college education or even some degree of control over her own life - I think we will see a different side of her. Even now with no control over her life you see her slowly asserting her will - like when she told Adi she was 18 and could take her own decisions. When she gets the freedom she deserves - I believe we will see a lot of growth. :)

sorry little disagree here..most of the leads are in strange situation but they are shown to fight for them.. Imlie is like old age heroin who fights for other but ready to sacrifice herself.. I am also watching the show from 1st day and like both leads acting but we should not shy away from truth.. I am not sure which progress you are talking about but from story point of view I see no progress... Other than story around Adi they can show progress on other front of her life.. Kahin pe toh progress ho story me.. There is more to life than love life... Also when she was so focused on career... 

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-tellyme

sorry little disagree here..most of the leads are in strange situation but they are shown to fight for them.. Imlie is like old age heroin who fights for other but ready to sacrifice herself.. I am also watching the show from 1st day and like both leads acting but we should not shy away from truth.. I am not sure which progress you are talking about but from story point of view I see no progress... Other than story around Adi they can show progress on other front of her life.. Kahin pe toh progress ho story me.. There is more to life than love life... Also when she was so focused on career... 

It seems to me like you have a wish for how to want the story to develop and when it is not going there - you think the story is not developing. I watch hindi shows for a few weeks and then usually give up because it is so overdone. While Imlie does have its shortcomings (Adi and Malini behave like they miss some info thats staring in their face that intelligent people like them should see a mile away/ Imlie's OOT antics) - the treatment of story development and pace along with acting is brilliant. I wish you can see it as I do and enjoy the show :) 

True that her situation is at a standstill - but we needed this time to develop everything else that will contribute to the next phase of the story. Doing that while still keeping her in the center of every episode has been so refreshing to see in ITV. 

tellyme thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-priyapak

It seems to me like you have a wish for how to want the story to develop and when it is not going there - you think the story is not developing. I watch hindi shows for a few weeks and then usually give up because it is so overdone. While Imlie does have its shortcomings (Adi and Malini behave like they miss some info thats staring in their face that intelligent people like them should see a mile away/ Imlie's OOT antics) - the treatment of story development and pace along with acting is brilliant. I wish you can see it as I do and enjoy the show :) 

True that her situation is at a standstill - but we needed this time to develop everything else that will contribute to the next phase of the story. Doing that while still keeping her in the center of every episode has been so refreshing to see in ITV. 

I think you did not understand my point... I have no predermind imagination of how story goes... I am also liking the serial and thus watching it... My Expectation from the story is some progress in FLs life or her approach towards the life... Many things nice are happening in the show but every time after 4-5 episode we realize that the story is revolving in the same place... 

My reason for comparison.. I started watching imlie from first day due to the promising promo of her approach to life and career while was never interested in other show as they had usual content promo..  But it has turned out opposite as of now they are progressive and this has become regressive... Now don't say this as spreading negativity.. This is POV of viewers... Everyone has their own