Marathi TV

Ghetla Vasa Taku Nako On Zee Marathi

BhetuPunha thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

जणू काही सगळ्याच मराठी वाहिन्यांनी नवीन मालिकांचा धडाकाच लावला आहे 😲 . झी मराठी वर  देखील आठ मार्च पासून महाशिवरात्रीवर आधारित भगवान महादेवां विषयीच्या मालिकेचा आरंभ होतो आहे 👍🏼

२०२१ मध्ये महाशिवरात्री ११ मार्चला आहे 🥳त्यामुळे घेतला वसा टाकू नको ११ मार्चला सुरु करायला झी मराठीला काहीच अडचण नसली पाहिजे होती

८ मार्च पासून सोमवार - शनिवार ६:३० संध्याकाळी

Ghetla Vasa Taku Nako on Zee Marathi

Edited by BhetuPunha - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhetuPunha thumbnail

घेतला वसा टाकू नको प्रोमो 👍🏼

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAmnUNVZbqg

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Zee Marathi was missing a Dharmic show and they have chosen well.

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

पण मला ना आशा stories ऐकायला खूप आवडतं. खरच सांगते.

मला त्या भक्त प्रल्हाद ची स्टोरी ऐकायची आहे, म्हणजे ती होळी वाली स्टोरी.

सत्यनारायण ची पूजा सुद्धा प्रत्येक वेळी मी मन लावून ऐकते.

BhetuPunha thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

पण मला ना आशा stories ऐकायला खूप आवडतं. खरच सांगते.

मला त्या भक्त प्रल्हाद ची स्टोरी ऐकायची आहे, म्हणजे ती होळी वाली स्टोरी.

सत्यनारायण ची पूजा सुद्धा प्रत्येक वेळी मी मन लावून ऐकते.

अगोदर मला वाटलं  होतं घेतला वास टाकू नको केवळ महाशिवरात्रीवर आधारित आहे  पण बहुदा मालिकेमध्ये पुराणातल्या अनेक कथा सांगितल्या जातील  असं  दिसतंय 👍🏼

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Lahaanpani Aaji-Aajoba kadoon aani Amar Chitra Katha vaachun hya stories kalaaychya. 

Looking forward to this show.

https://twitter.com/zeemarathi/status/1368246407283441666?s=20

https://twitter.com/zeemarathi/status/1368056244062224384?s=20

Edited by NerdyMukta - 3 years ago
Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mala hi avadtat asha stories baghayla.... Nidaan tya ghadun gelya aahet.... And it's better to watch them rather than watching the current dishes served to us as crap

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am planning to watch this as well. I love reading about our Gods, sages & all the various little stories related to Ramayana, MBH, puranas, etc BR Chopra cha MBH chya tar CD vikat ghetlya ahet ani Ramayana/ Shri Krishna chi gaani mazya phone var mi roj aikte 😎

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Lahaanpani Aaji-Aajoba kadoon aani Amar Chitra Katha vaachun hya stories kalaaychya. 

Looking forward to this show.

https://twitter.com/zeemarathi/status/1368246407283441666?s=20

I have heard this story a little differently. 

This vishnu offering his eye to Shiva...the story I have read goes like this. Shri Ram worshipped Ma Durga before he began his war against Ravana. He had resolved to worship her using 1lakh lotus flowers. Laxman arranged the lotus flowers but at the last moment Ram discovered that one flower was missing. Ma Durga had taken away one flower to test Ram's resolve. Ram remembered that his mother used to say that his eyes were like lotus flowers and hence everyone used to call him "kamalnayan". Hence he took out an arrow and was about to pierce his eye with it & offer his eye as the final lotus to Ma Durga. But pleased by his dedication & worship she appeared at the last moment and stopped him & blessed him with victory. 

And from what I read the sudarshan chakra was made by the architect of the Gods Vishwakarma. He has also crafted Shiva's trident & the famous Pushpak Viman which belongs to Kubera (and was stolen by Ravana before Ram gave it back to Kubera)

Edited by The.Lannister - 3 years ago
NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

I have heard this story a little differently. 

This vishnu offering his eye to Shiva...the story I have read goes like this. Shri Ram worshipped Ma Durga before he began his war against Ravana. He had resolved to worship her using 1lakh lotus flowers. Laxman arranged the lotus flowers but at the last moment Ram discovered that one flower was missing. Ma Durga had taken away one flower to test Ram's resolve. Ram remembered that his mother used to say that his eyes were like lotus flowers and hence everyone used to call him "kamalnayan". Hence he took out an arrow and was about to pierce his eye with it & offer his eye as the final lotus to Ma Durga. But pleased by his dedication & worship she appeared at the last moment and stopped him & blessed him with victory. 

And from what I read the sudarshan chakra was made by the architect of the Gods Vishwakarma. He has also crafted Shiva's trident & the famous Pushpak Viman which belongs to Kubera (and was stolen by Ravana before Ram gave it back to Kubera)

This is the same Pushpak Vimaan in which Sant Tukaram Maharaj went to Vaikhuntha, correct?