Really so true! (Jaan) - Jasmine

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

A reporter asked Jaan "You were so different this time around, you really won everyone's heart, why is that"

Jaan rightly said - this time I wasn't a part of this game, I had no stress or pressure of the game. I could freely be myself

My point is - People are blaming Aly, Rubina, freaking Covid for Jasmines negative, mean, disgusting behavior(with everyone, not just Rubina). But that's who she is, and that is the reality!!!!!

Such a mean, unkind human!!!!!

Edited by RosesK - 3 years ago

When jaan wanted abhi evicted I didn’t understand why he wants to vote out someone who is close to his connection but I am glad Jaan did that. It was the best decision both Jaan and jasmine made. At least jasmine was not fake and being nice to their face, Jaan is always nice to people and talk bad about them behind their backs and nominated them as well. Anyways I liked Jaan singing on the show, all the singers did great job 

Originally posted by Terenaina

When jaan wanted abhi evicted I didn’t understand why he wants to vote out someone who is close to his connection but I am glad Jaan did that. It was the best decision both Jaan and jasmine made. At least jasmine was not fake and being nice to their face, Jaan is always nice to people and talk bad about them behind their backs and nominated them as well. Anyways I liked Jaan singing on the show, all the singers did great job 

That has nothing to do with what I am saying 

Exactly. Most people leave the house and let bygones be bygones and realize the game is designed as such so contestants are under pressure and totally lose it. People come out, are happy of their journey, remember the good and move on.

Not only has Jas not moved on but she is STILL filled with so much hate. It's on her face, in her expressions, in her actions, etc. I really hope she learns to let go of the poison inside her. 

Thing is she doesn’t even realize how negative she is . 

Hypocrite jaan😆but I felt bad for him this time Abhinav ke eviction se lekar Nikki ko finale me bhejne tak usne sara kuch kia par Nikki ne issko koi respect nai di ulta usko beizzat karke bhej dia

Originally posted by bollyqueen0

Exactly. Most people leave the house and let bygones be bygones and realize the game is designed as such so contestants are under pressure and totally lose it. People come out, are happy of their journey, remember the good and move on.

Not only has Jas not moved on but she is STILL filled with so much hate. It's on her face, in her expressions, in her actions, etc. I really hope she learns to let go of the poison inside her. 

This!!! Exactly what I’m saying. 

nah this time jaan had watched the show and knew which side to go

in the beginning he was a confused idiot 

bitching about rubi etc

after watching he realized how idiotic he looked towards people who actually liked him

According to Jasmin Rubina insults Abhinav but aly treats her worst way but it’s their understanding next level and she is the luckiest 🤣