New here and additionally VM on Randheer Raizada

girlTalks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys ,

This is Saba and I really love this show.

The story is really different from the usual content we get on ITV and they are obviously doing great job with showing 3 couples.

I mean it is really difficult to show one love story but these guys are showing 3 of them and must say till now they have done absolutely fantastic job. Also they have chosen different issues for all the love stories. 

AmDheer has the usual MU issues

VasHMay are addressing the religion issue

BriDha are addressing the age difference 

I am absolutely in love with the aesthetics of the show .They have taken so many efforts to be  authentic with reference to 1947 - hats off to the PHπŸ‘

Also the dialogue writer of the show is doing such a great job - be it Randheer's shayari or his thoughts on freeing woman , be it Amrit's fight for not able to bring Ranjhan out and her internal struggles to fight her love for Randheer, Uday's punjabi rich dialogues , Vashma's dialogues full of naughtiness and Radha with the complete naive ones.  πŸ‘

and the best part everyone is such a good actor , the leads as well as the support cast. Obviously if we are liking the show, it is definitely a team effort so yes well done to Team KUDCAπŸ‘ 

and now the important part of why i made this post is that  I got so besotted with randheer that I couldn't stop myself from making this VM .πŸ˜†

I hope you guys like it and it was worth your time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLUi0vMHzBS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Do let me know in your comments.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phoenix100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Hi guys ,

This is Saba and I really love this show.

The story is really different from the usual content we get on ITV and they are obviously doing great job with showing 3 couples.

I mean it is really difficult to show one love story but these guys are showing 3 of them and must say till now they have done absolutely fantastic job. Also they have chosen different issues for all the love stories. 

AmDheer has the usual MU issues

VasHMay are addressing the religion issue

BriDha are addressing the age difference 

I am absolutely in love with the aesthetics of the show .They have taken so many efforts to be  authentic with reference to 1947 - hats off to the PHπŸ‘

Also the dialogue writer of the show is doing such a great job - be it Randheer's shayari or his thoughts on freeing woman , be it Amrit's fight for not able to bring Ranjhan out and her internal struggles to fight her love for Randheer, Uday's punjabi rich dialogues , Vashma's dialogues full of naughtiness and Radha with the complete naive ones.  πŸ‘

and the best part everyone is such a good actor , the leads as well as the support cast. Obviously if we are liking the show, it is definitely a team effort so yes well done to Team KUDCAπŸ‘ 

and now the important part of why i made this post is that  I got so besotted with randheer that I couldn't stop myself from making this VM .πŸ˜†

I hope you guys like it and it was worth your time.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLUi0vMHzBS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Do let me know in your comments.

Hi Saba... I'm Simi

Welcome to the forum

Amazing vm on our classy Randheer Raizada❀️

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

1st of all WELCOME to this KUDCA world Saba πŸ€— Soooo glad to see more fans joining this forum and discussion  Completely agreed with whatever you have penned down about this show they are doing absolutely wonderful job so far πŸ‘ No wonder we are hooked πŸ˜† This VM is beautiful β€οΈ Randheer Raizada has my heart as well as respect πŸ™ Do make more VMs and join us during discussions also, would love to read your POV πŸ˜³

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123

Hi Saba... I'm Simi

Welcome to the forum

Amazing vm on our classy Randheer Raizada❀️

Simi πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thanks so much β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

1st of all WELCOME to this KUDCA world Saba πŸ€— Soooo glad to see more fans joining this forum and discussion  Completely agreed with whatever you have penned down about this show they are doing absolutely wonderful job so far πŸ‘ No wonder we are hooked πŸ˜† This VM is beautiful β€οΈ Randheer Raizada has my heart as well as respect πŸ™ Do make more VMs and join us during discussions also, would love to read your POV πŸ˜³

Thanks Arpita (pls say I am right )πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Definitely I will try to be active in the forum and once again thanks for the welcome and liking the vm πŸ˜³

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: girlTalks

Thanks Arpita (pls say I am right )πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Definitely I will try to be active in the forum and once again thanks for the welcome and liking the vm πŸ˜³

Absolutely right πŸ˜† πŸ€—

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Hi Saba, welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Love the VM, it is so cute and apt for Zaan πŸ’•

I'm Tannu πŸ˜³

girlTalks thumbnail

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Hi Saba, welcome to the forum πŸ€—

Love the VM, it is so cute and apt for Zaan πŸ’•