“Shaddi karni hai DOBARA “ : Abhinav

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Just watched precap promo ❤️

Every time abhinav mera dil jit leta hai😳

I loved his words to rubina “shaddi karni hai DOBARA “. He is so ready for the SECOND INNING of their relations.

Every marriage has it’s own struggles and battles and every couple have to fight it in their own way. I am glad they wants to start second inning with each other.

Ego, superiority complex, communication gap , these  all the gestures and emotions can push you to break relationship but those are just silly emotions and couple can conquer it if they decide to keep each other above those silly emotions.

very happy in the beginning of second inning,” Abhinav asked rubina “shaddi karni hai DOBARA ?” . Haha of course yes because it seems rubina is also ready to start second inning with abhinav.

Alot of peeps going to fall ill after today's episode. Not only log will get diabetes, but nausea toh already has started. And vomiting toh pakka honge whilst watching. 

BB needs to be sued for playing with audiences health like this. 

Ek tha RAJA

Ek thi RANI

Dono mil gaye

Khatam kahani

❤️

Hope they live happily ever after with their kids and BB Trophy in Shimla house 😎

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Alot of peeps going to fall ill after today's episode. Not only log will get diabetes, but nausea toh already has started. And vomiting toh pakka honge whilst watching. 

Who cares kon kitna vomit karta hai😎 

I will watch it with my favourite Maggi + Pepsi combo with head on my husband’s shoulder 🥳

Originally posted by KunwaariDaayan

Dayan tum ddt pe kyu nahi aati😡

Itna bhav kis baat ka🤓

Edited by RasodeMaiKonTha - 3 years ago