If it was virat or mohit ....and virat had no issues

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

If it was virat or mohit going to a professor's house for lunch alone..will that be made an issue..

Sai even knew pulkit atleast for a few months 

He is her mentor and trust is a feeling..parents trust us with a person for a life time..whatever may be the result 😏

How is sai wrong

as i have understood from what i saw ..virat did not have an issue..he only asked sai.. when she will be back...

Only those loose talks of garbage gang affected him..i don't know why..

Any person has his or her right to meet..the consequences of action is our responsibility..

Originally posted by Athiraachu

If it was virat or mohit going to a professor's house for lunch alone..will that be made an issue..

He is her mentor and trust is a feeling..parents trust us with a person for a life time..whatever may be the result 😏

How is sai wrong

as i have understood from what i saw ..virat did not have an issue..he only asked sai.. when she will be back...

Any person has his or her right to meet..the consequences of action is our responsibility..

The chavans don't need any reason to badmouth Sai so they are out of the question. Coming to Virat, I think he was right to be concerned about her safety but he handled it in a bad way I guess in coming episodes. Even if its a professor you trust, not even parents would allow you to go to his house alone. It will be naive of us to say Sai was not wrong to say if she trusts him then nothing would happen. Often it is the people we trust who take the wrong advantage of it. 

The thing is WE know Pulkit does not have any hidden motives except Devyani. Sai is going for Devyani too. BUT no one else knows about it. And Pulkit should have invited both Sai and Virat but he can't invite Virat of course.  Sai can meet anyone she wants but it is not wrong to be cautious. Its just Sai did not realize that and Virat and Ashwini failed to address that clearly. And as they are hell-bent on following the original script we will see some stupid scenes coming on anyways. 

chavans dont care about anyone

they see even their own kids as an 'investment' which means padaya likhaya tho kal paise bhi khamayenge and reputation bhi.

isilye they always insult Shivani and also devyani ki yeh haal cuz they are girls, paise kamaane ka scope kam hai. wahi agar dono kamate hote and paise kaku ke haaton mein de rahe hote tho hi unhe izzat milti. 

so virat and mohit ke jaane se unhe problem nay hoti mainly cuz they dont care, secondly cuz they are boys. 

but virat might have not thought about that situation that deeply until gharwaale pointed out that PD sir can be a 'bad guy' also. 

so virat's hulk mode was on, but he should have handled the situation smartly as he is an ACP and always gives maturity and samajdaari ka gyaan. 

See in our society a different rule applies to women and although most of the times I find them unreasonable and oppressive, but not letting a girl go alone to another man's house such as her professor makes sense. He can take advantage of her in the mind of society and virat-ashwini who care about sai. Pakhi and chavans on the other hand are only speaking out against sai going to her professor's house so that they can speak ill of her character, rather than speaking for her betterment.

The problem is two things in this situation. One is sai's naivety to the situation that it looks inappropriate to others for her to go for lunch on weekend at her professor's house, although in her eyes she does not see pulkit as a man with poor intentions and neither she actually understands why virat doesn't want her to go. 

That's where we come to the second point. If sai is failing to see what is wrong with her going like this to her professor's house for lunch, then ashwini and virat being the only people there in that house who are actually concerned about her well being are also failing to clearly explain to sai why it is wrong and to Express that it is concern over her safety. Instead virat too has handled this situation poorly too because agar sai is acting so naive in this situation then virat and ashwini should clearly explain why it's wrong especially when rest of the family are just insulting sai amid this. 

Does sai think virat was only stopping her to control her just like his family were? 

Edited by sammy17 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Athiraachu

How is sai wrong

Sai is wrong in the way she explained the situation. She could have told Virat earlier or even aai, but suddenly she is going somewhere does create confrontation.  Also, Virat was okay for her to go till he found out that she was going to a house of her professor and only her was invited for lunch. It would raise anyone's concern for their loved one, but we all know Virat is ferociously protective about Sai (apart from when his family abuses her).   

I kind of feel it creepy when a professor invites his students in the house. I think Virat also didn't like the fact that she was the only one invited. Had it been a group of students then it was fine. I also think he didn't like her "mujhe jaana hai toh jaana hai, kyun bataoon kyun jaana hai aur kahan jaana hai" attitude. She is right about not wanting to tell anyone and to her husband too as he is no one to her but he too was right to stop her. But I think the drama will go to far tomorrow. 

Originally posted by methebest

Sai is wrong in the way she explained the situation. She could have told Virat earlier or even aai, but suddenly she is going somewhere does create confrontation.  Also, Virat was okay for her to go till he found out that she was going to a house of her professor and only her was invited for lunch. It would raise anyone's concern for their loved one, but we all know Virat is ferociously protective about Sai (apart from when his family abuses her).   

Yep! In actual more than sai, I find pulkit idiotic for having done this. I mean does he not know sai is a married woman and his student, so why on earth is he only inviting her alone to his house for dinner? I knew sai wouldn't think anything of it and would say yes because she knows pulkit as a good man, but how on earth did pulkit at least not consider that it appears wrong for him to invite a female student of his to his house alone for dinner on a weekend? Baffling! It's not wonder that it raised instant alarms for virat. Looks like both sai and pulkit lost their minds over devyani. 

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I kind of feel it creepy when a professor invites his students in the house. I think Virat also didn't like the fact that she was the only one invited. Had it been a group of students then it was fine. I also think he didn't like her "mujhe jaana hai toh jaana hai, kyun bataoon kyun jaana hai aur kahan jaana hai" attitude. She is right about not wanting to tell anyone and to her husband too as he is no one to her but he too was right to stop her. But I think the drama will go to far tomorrow. 

Yeah virat is completely right to stop her. When I kept hearing about this track in KD I assumed it was yet another jealous virat track, but nope! Virat is completely right to be concerned here because how wrong it appears for a male professor to single out a female student of his to invite her to his house on the weekend for dinner. Virat's mind must have flicked through an episode of Savdhaan India right there and then. πŸ€ͺ

Ok so sai trusts pulkit sir and is comfortable talking to him and all so she was not at all apprehensive at the idea going alone to his house for dinner. Ok that's perfectly understandable! But how did it now occur to her that the family and virat would be strongly against her going alone to her professor's house when she knows how regressive the chavan elder's are and would create a tamasha? 

Originally posted by sammy17

Yep! In actual more than sai, I find pulkit idiotic for having done this. I mean does he not know sai is a married woman and his student, so why on earth is he only inviting her alone to his house for dinner? I knew sai wouldn't think anything of it and would say yes because she knows pulkit as a good man, but how on earth did pulkit at least not consider that it appears wrong for him to invite a female student of his to his house alone for dinner on a weekend? Baffling! It's not wonder that it raised instant alarms for virat. Looks like both sai and pulkit lost their minds over devyani. 

I think Sai is not a girl we are used to watching. She for the most part I feel acts like a tomboy!!! She knows Pulkiy well, but doesn’t look at it from Chakrams point of view. She thinks they would make fuss regardless of anything, but I think she owes explanation to aai and Virat!! She knows how possessive Virat is of her and with all the jalebies he has said clearly once that β€œ tumor main kisi bhi halal main dhundh to leta nagar, bechain rehta jab tak tum muje na milti” , but I think Sai is sure β€œ muje pata hai ACP Virat Chauhan muje kahin se bhi dhundh ke heβ€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚