Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

Pal Bhar Thahar Jao, Dil Ye Sambhal Jaye

janhav thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning sisters!🌻🌻🌻

No marriage is complete without husband and wife arguments -- they are small, big, bad and even ugly -- what happens during a fight doesn't matter as much as what happens after a fight. There are different ways one can deal with the aftermath of a fight -- just be around and wait until things settle and normalcy returns or one can be understanding and give the partner the space to process and overcome the hurt. In both these cases, there can be room for resolving the issue at hand but the worst way of dealing with a fight is to behave like nothing happened. So it's a good sign that Sai is not brushing aside the matters this time and Virat tried to get her to break her silence without getting offended.

I always take the scenes only at face value but I think today that the makers, while trying to make changes are missing the connectivity between the scenes to allow smooth transitions. So, the connection between one morning to the other -- i.e. Saturday tea to Sunday lunch showdown did not establish the mood between the navra baiko well. What happened when Virat returned from work on Saturday night? Did he try to talk to her? Did Sai give him the silent treatment? Did she have any thoughts about informing at least Ashwini in advance if not Virat? There are so many unanswered questions that one cannot definitely decide the culpability of either of the two characters in this all important showdown and it is left to the viewers to interpret only by what we have been shown: 

So, I will fault both Sai and Virat for their own behaviours after this fight. Beginning with the most obvious: So Virat hasn't registered what Sai spoke in clear words during the fight? Or he has decided to ignore it because in his mind his intentions are clear and he doesn't care if anyone wants to misunderstand it the way they can see it? Or is he trying to normalise the day between them and then address the issue at a point where she is in a better mood to understand his jalebis -- because I don't think he's still ready for spashth speaking?

I will go for the third - Going by what his character has been so far, I don't doubt the fact that he had registered what Sai said, he knows his intentions are clear but he has not visibly reflected on why his actions have made Sai feel the way she's feeling but he knows he has to normalise the situation. Thinking men, who speak less, when they acknowledge that the outburst of their woman is justified, would try to first do the small, nice things -- to break the ice and restart a conversation that needs both the partners to be in a better frame of mind. I do not think he doesn't mean to address the issue. It has left him restless.

Right from the moment he woke up, Sai has been on his mind. He knows she has 'misunderstood' him and the fight -- like any fight-- has brought a distance between them. The subject of the fight is a sensitive one. It cannot be addressed with one of them in an agitated mood. It is a conversation that needs to be had after eliminating any possible sparks still remaining from the explosion that happened or there will be another explosion and it wouldn't help -- it is important to take the time to deescalate before moving forward with the conversation. 

But, now, serving jalebis is also the storyteller's tool so there wasn't a single moment shown of him recalling Sai's words about his relationship with PP. But it is well established that Sai is on his mind. And then, Sunny makes an appearance -- and this time, seems like he's coming straight from the de-addiction centre and without influence of the dum -- and the issue at hand is Sai ko manao. 

"Sai abhi tak bohat naraaz hai"

But there is a flaw in the plan to begin with. One, Chavan saheb doesn't know how to acche se manana and Sunny is of no help because he doesn't know the actual reason behind the fight. 

I found it interesting that Sunny warned Virat to leave PP out of their plans and Virat acknowledged 'Ek Baar Galti ho gayi toh dobara nahi dohraunga' -- it has many inferences. Can it be taken as some kind of acknowledgment of Virat's understanding of what the issue is? Of course, he can't be so obtuse that he hasn't followed what Sai wanted to say. Rather, he has taken it in his stride -- giving her the allowance to share -- and he's constructively trying to get closer to her to address the issue. Yes, a scene showing him reflecting about it would have been very clear but ab toh everyone feels jalebis are a lucrative business πŸ™„

Even in the kind of shock he was in when Sai was speaking about his relationship with PP, he was intently observing her when she spoke of her own stand about the deal and their loveless marriage... He turned to see her quietly sobbing when they went to bed. It is impossible to imagine that he hasn't understood. He recently revealed that he has already made mental notes of a lot of things from the past that were thought have gone unregistered but he will only when he thinks he's unable to keep the head above water -- the greatest tool in escapism and avoiding confrontation-- stay afloat. That's the approach to even his relationship with Sai.

But he still wants to get the two women to become 'dost' πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Why?! For God's sake!  Why can't he just make peace with the fact that they can't be friends... As he himself distributed his gyaan wali jalebis once to Kaku --jo cheez acchi Nahi Lagti unhe aise hi chhodhh dena Chahiye... 

The terrace scene was symbolic in many ways:

Sai is the one who reflects more than Virat does. We have seen it in the past we well. She seems to be the one who remembers what has been said and recalls words and actions before making her mind up. 

While Virat is not shown as someone who recalls what has been said or done much -- he believes in 'action'. He registers the words as they are said and very keenly observes the people involved in the situation and he knows kaun Kaisa hai -- brings us to the big question: doesn't he see PP's advances towards him bordering on obsession? I guess for that matter, he wanted to give PP a benefit of doubt because he did not believe that she was on a different page as far as the 'friendship' was concerned but how he conducts himself from hereon will define how he goes about convincing Sai and also puts the message across to PP.  

It is clear to him -- Sai is the one who he will fetch and seek to begin and end his day, no matter what. The rest of the people are 'gharwale'. It is not an issue he can address in the moment. He is going to take his slow steps to letting her know that he's going to persevere until she takes a sip from that invisible cup of love he's offering her. The verbalisation of the feeling is going to be painfully slow but the it is evident that his "commitment" to bridge the gap between Sai and him is firm. 

Now, Sai ended up spilling all the tea (if you ask me, it's good..manhoos logon ke haath se bani huyi chai ka yahi anth hona thaπŸ˜…). The fight could have actually been washed off in that moment had the reason been something else but this is a conversation that needs patient hearing and honest sharing... 

Sai's monologue in the balcony was poignant .. she had a flashback of Aaba after so long. She is introspecting if she did something wrong by speaking the truth. Of everything that Virat said, she remembered the 'wall' he mentioned and wondered if Aaba would approve of her speaking the truth. Of course, he would...Sai is lonely but she also knows that all said and done, Virat has got her back. So Sai doesn't want to discuss her 'love' for Virat. And even Mohit can see her feelings? Wow! 🀭

Now there is no denying that whenever the conversation takes place between the navra baiko, it has to be a two way exchange otherwise it will never deliver the result it should. Will Sai be ready to let go of her inhibition and lower her guard? No. She is apprehensive and I think Virat, if he has understood Sai's angst, will first have to convince her that he indeed wishes mend and nurture their relationship for her to be able to be able to even desire the same. If he just begins giving her an explanation at this point-- much as we would like-- she might not even accept it.

Her exchange with Mohit was so sweet -- would have loved Virat to overhear but glad it wasn't. I must say the actor has done a fine job of portraying a man with shaken confidence. Sai's assurance, of course, has given him the new push. It is true that one does best following her/ his passion and how success automatically brings relatives. But in Mohit's case, it does appear that a lesson or two about balancing zimmedari and passion would help. He hasn't got the support from the family -- it was so sad to hear that none wanted to ever encourage him by attending his play and Sai's offer excited him so much. But it is also true that his family has served him things on a platter so far -- accompanied by taunts since his marriage maybe-- but getting habituated to easy things never brings about growth. It is necessary for Mohit to find a job and rejuvenate his confidence before pursuing his passion with complete resolve and belief to be able to stand up to the bullies.

Now, coming to the drama set up:

By now Chavan Saheb should know that planning a dinner or lunch is jinxed. Why did he even try? If he really is wants to have a meal with the Baiko, he should plan to go missing and she'll find him like a red riding hood with a basket of goodies πŸ˜… now, lunch plan kiya tha, wo bhi surprise! Kuch jyada hi umeed nahi rakh li aapne apne plan se? And don't tell me that tamasha was not going to happen if Virat was to say that he's taking Baiko out for lunch while Queen Bhavani has ordered paramparik Maratha thali for lunch. Uss table pe Kabhi koi itna khaana khaata hai kya? πŸ˜›

So anyway, today's zillat arena tamasha credits go to Sai. I find it hard to defend her today for this particular scene. Now, doesn't she know exactly how the family will react? Where is the tact in dealing with such situations? It felt as if she actually walked into the zillat arena only to announce war. She was the one who asked Pulkit if she could visit him on Sunday -- now I get it that doing a week-day meeting is probably not possible because of the college schedule so Sunday is the only day. But, why did she not plan the entire sequence of events? Does Sai not foresee such drama where the usual suspects will gang up -- each one offering a comment and questioning her. Did she not know Virat would be offended -- she also very well knows the reason why he reacted the way he did to Amey and 'warned' Aniket. She may not voice it aloud, but she has acknowledged that it was his insecurity as a 'husband' during their conversations on both subjects -- once reminding him of the deal marriage and then in the playful banter. Why bring upon yourself this stress of the drama?

She could have taken Ashwini into confidence and told her that she needs to visit the professor for something important. Ashwini would have come up with some better argument. But with the two people who support her clueless about her plans, it would never be smooth. It doesn't mean that the Chakram gang is anywhere close to being 'right', but then one has to understand the circumstances one is in and act accordingly.

It is understandable that she cannot reveal the real reason behind her visit to Pulkit's house. She cannot even reveal his name. But then why start a drama where the volley of questions will turn into a full-blown storm, surrounding even the two people who are usually understanding. 

Her answers to the questions from the Makad Sena was understandably coming from her annoyance, but what was the need to answer every question and taunt when your agenda to leave is bigger. This is where she fails to pick battles. What is the harm in using a bit of tact or misleading information when you are on an investigation that is a matter of life and death for someone who you love?. If Omkar and Ninad made suggestions about 'weak students' needing Sunday classes, she could have ignored it at letting them be instead of going with "Aapse kisne kaha main padhne jaa rahi hoon?" What was the need to rub it in that she was going for a lunch outing to a professor's house? 

All of Virat's questions were valid: Who is this professor? What does PD stand for? Do you know him since before to trust him enough to go out alone to his home? Why has he invited you home on a Sunday? Who are the other students coming? 

Today, his objection was not from jealousy or even his disappointment about the possibility of his lunch date getting washed out or even because he was affected by what anyone else said. It was actually out of sheer concern for her safety and of course indignation that she is unwilling to inform him. They are questions any family member would ask. Even Ashwini wanted to know and she asks in a polite tone, which Sai likes. But she was tongue-tied because she was speaking at the wrong place. How much planning does this simple act need, when there is so much at stake for once -- Devyani's life. Is there any need to shift the focus to "Why should I tell anyone I am heading out?"

I understand the principle of honesty and speaking the truth but it is foolhardy to say you cannot be diplomatic or tactical in achieving an impossible goal with hostile people around, who have possibly been the cause of Devyani's current condition. How would it have harmed her principle of "truth" if she had just used an excuse to escape the drama? A "lie" is not the same as being "dishonest"-- i know it will cause a debate-- so would it harm if she just said she was visiting the college for something important... because the truth that she is out to seek is the bigger cause and you cannot hit your head against a wall expecting to create a door to enter the other side. Virat does it so smoothly, so many times by either evading the answer or misleading the Chakrams. Sai needs to learn... 

Virat's "Tum nahi jaogi, Kyunki Main bol raha hoon" would sound like a controlling statement -- it was, but I want to let it pass today. If she had given him even half convincing answers, he would not have used that statement. 

It is difficult to defend Sai's obstinate behaviour at such times. I don't want to give any benefit of the doubt to any of the Makad Sena elders. Totally ignoring the Mallika-e-Maturity -- for a change, even Kaku asked both of them to shut up today. 

For a moment, it did appear as if she also wanted to actually hurt Virat as well -- to clarify that the distance between them has to be maintained. She is clearly still upset -- so it means they have slept over the unresolved fight for two nights and all his attempts to initiate a conversation and break the silence would have gone unheeded or maybe he didn't try much because he had planned the outing to do the needful... But, at the prospect of sounding unpopular, I think, her need to not take anyone into confidence acts as a hinderance in wading through the muck that she has to clear before her actual expedition in the ocean begins.

The precap, of course, is a preview into the tempers rising tomorrow but even if there is an unjust act, it has to be viewed in the context and then also the aftermath of it. I will brace myself and hold my heart still, hoping that it is not a complete letdown. 

So they say, a lie is a lie regardless of the reason behind it because telling the truth has a bigger reason but does it make sense to argue with someone who believes in their own lies and prejudices? Don't we all need to use a strategic approach, including a bit of misleading those who would never believe explanations anyway and cause impediment to the larger good we are out to seek? 

And, then, does concealing one's real feelings for another amount to a 'lie" or "dishonesty"? Or is it allowed because everything is fair in love and war? My heart is divided for both Virat and Sai today -- both wrong in one place and right in the other... They need a hug from one another to fill up that space between them where external serpents are waiting to slide in... Seal the space πŸ’•πŸ’—

Behti Rehti, Neharein Nadiya Si,

Teri Duniya Mein, Meri Duniya Hai,

Teri Chahaton Mein,

Main Dhal Jati Hoon,

Teri Aadaton Mein,

Agar Tum Saath Ho.

Fill today's cuppas with the coffee β˜•β˜•β˜• of comprehension of feelings and tea 🍡🍡🍡 of empathy... Pata nahi, which bottled up soul around us is in need for hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and heart πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ in tender charity...

Tab tak, manapurvak aabhar 

Apni Hasi ki hifazat Karna... 

Love

❀️J

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome post by you, Janki! πŸ€—❀️

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Nice update.

DIG sir se baat pakki ho gayi , agli baar unhe laga denge aapke peeche .

Edited by Fruitcustard_9 - 3 years ago
Svt611 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Jankiii aap ayye toh bahar aayi! Dil ko sukoon aur dimaag ko thandak mili!! 

thank you for this lovely analysis Like always. ❀️❀️❀️

Hi Janaki 

I was extremely sad during the episode .. both of them are hurting .. and hurting badly 

I liked virat today .. he wants to make amends .. I see the desire in him to put his marriage in the right track .. it’s no more just a deal fir him ..sayi has her issues .. abd the issues are too deep .. she needs TLC

but virat is going her aaba way .. it’s a start .. but he has to differentiate.. he cannot keep on manaoing her like a kid .. today tea scene was very cute .., but it should have been followed in the night .. Saturday night with a little more hubby wife scene .. 

Every couple has their own vibe ..  but I feel it’s time virat starts charming .. flirting with sayi .. to bridge the gap between them .. 

Of course we will get to swoon and enjoy but it is needed .. because every time sayi cuts him up with a sword .. aap mere Kuch nahi lagte .. and virat gets hurt and more hurt ..

The easiest way out will be the age old way .. but of course in this soap .. it won’t and we will keep on getting Jalebis 

tea has been replaced by chhas today .. but the dialogs between the the reality judges are same 

Don’t they the adults get fed up of mouthing the same thing again n again 

Can they have other proper plots .. abd why do these Chavan lot dress up so much .. nobody seems to step out if the house 

sayi n virat both have active lives abd still want to step out on a Sunday. But what about others is PZo , karishma hapoy to stay inside house the whole day 

And in 2020-21 .. do families still keep daughter in laws tied to house and not allowing them to go anywhere 

sayi was silly no doubt handling this issue .. her ego was more than devyani ka problem resolving ...

There were many ways she could have gone out . Told  her professor has a function in house invite me for lunch with other students 

or she could have met PD sir after college .. extended hours .. Sunday ko hubby time ko Kyu disturb kiya 

She could have also taken virat along .. 

since virat was unaware of Devyani pulkit connection.. she could have taken her hubby along for lunch ..

virat could also have diffused the issue by saying let me drop you over .. I will see where u are going .. will pick you up after 2 hours .. as. Her husband he had the right .. but conjugal rights establish karna pa dega 🀣🀣.. tab tak biwi nahi manegi

Mohit sayi conversation was good .. I hope they continue.. what was Sunny doing .. in. Virat office ..

why can’t virat pick up his wife from college.. why do all conversations need to be inside the house .

And sayi is in college not school

So she can bunk a few classes abd go for a date with hubby .. 

Chandu_500 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ikr, accha hua ki tea gir gayi. abhi we know that he will stop her from eating and may or may not twist her hand but agar chai piya hota tho 110% dono ke dusre ke murder hi kardete πŸ€£

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jankiraghav

Good morning sisters!🌻🌻🌻

No marriage is complete without husband and wife arguments -- they are small, big, bad and even ugly -- what happens during a fight doesn't matter as much as what happens after a fight. There are different ways one can deal with the aftermath of a fight -- just be around and wait until things settle and normalcy returns or one can be understanding and give the partner the space to process and overcome the hurt. In both these cases, there can be room for resolving the issue at hand but the worst way of dealing with a fight is to behave like nothing happened. So it's a good sign that Sai is not brushing aside the matters this time and Virat tried to get her to break her silence without getting offended.

I always take the scenes only at face value but I think today that the makers, while trying to make changes are missing the connectivity between the scenes to allow smooth transitions. So, the connection between one morning to the other -- i.e. Saturday tea to Sunday lunch showdown did not establish the mood between the navra baiko well. What happened when Virat returned from work on Saturday night? Did he try to talk to her? Did Sai give him the silent treatment? Did she have any thoughts about informing at least Ashwini in advance if not Virat? There are so many unanswered questions that one cannot definitely decide the culpability of either of the two characters in this all important showdown and it is left to the viewers to interpret only by what we have been shown: 

So, I will fault both Sai and Virat for their own behaviours after this fight. Beginning with the most obvious: So Virat hasn't registered what Sai spoke in clear words during the fight? Or he has decided to ignore it because in his mind his intentions are clear and he doesn't care if anyone wants to misunderstand it the way they can see it? Or is he trying to normalise the day between them and then address the issue at a point where she is in a better mood to understand his jalebis -- because I don't think he's still ready for spashth speaking?

I will go for the third - Going by what his character has been so far, I don't doubt the fact that he had registered what Sai said, he knows his intentions are clear but he has not visibly reflected on why his actions have made Sai feel the way she's feeling but he knows he has to normalise the situation. Thinking men, who speak less, when they acknowledge that the outburst of their woman is justified, would try to first do the small, nice things -- to break the ice and restart a conversation that needs both the partners to be in a better frame of mind. I do not think he doesn't mean to address the issue. It has left him restless.

Right from the moment he woke up, Sai has been on his mind. He knows she has 'misunderstood' him and the fight -- like any fight-- has brought a distance between them. The subject of the fight is a sensitive one. It cannot be addressed with one of them in an agitated mood. It is a conversation that needs to be had after eliminating any possible sparks still remaining from the explosion that happened or there will be another explosion and it wouldn't help -- it is important to take the time to deescalate before moving forward with the conversation. 

But, now, serving jalebis is also the storyteller's tool so there wasn't a single moment shown of him recalling Sai's words about his relationship with PP. But it is well established that Sai is on his mind. And then, Sunny makes an appearance -- and this time, seems like he's coming straight from the de-addiction centre and without influence of the dum -- and the issue at hand is Sai ko manao. 

"Sai abhi tak bohat naraaz hai"

But there is a flaw in the plan to begin with. One, Chavan saheb doesn't know how to acche se manana and Sunny is of no help because he doesn't know the actual reason behind the fight. 

I found it interesting that Sunny warned Virat to leave PP out of their plans and Virat acknowledged 'Ek Baar Galti ho gayi toh dobara nahi dohraunga' -- it has many inferences. Can it be taken as some kind of acknowledgment of Virat's understanding of what the issue is? Of course, he can't be so obtuse that he hasn't followed what Sai wanted to say. Rather, he has taken it in his stride -- giving her the allowance to share -- and he's constructively trying to get closer to her to address the issue. Yes, a scene showing him reflecting about it would have been very clear but ab toh everyone feels jalebis are a lucrative business πŸ™„

Even in the kind of shock he was in when Sai was speaking about his relationship with PP, he was intently observing her when she spoke of her own stand about the deal and their loveless marriage... He turned to see her quietly sobbing when they went to bed. It is impossible to imagine that he hasn't understood. He recently revealed that he has already made mental notes of a lot of things from the past that were thought have gone unregistered but he will only when he thinks he's unable to keep the head above water -- the greatest tool in escapism and avoiding confrontation-- stay afloat. That's the approach to even his relationship with Sai.

But he still wants to get the two women to become 'dost' πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ Why?! For God's sake!  Why can't he just make peace with the fact that they can't be friends... As he himself distributed his gyaan wali jalebis once to Kaku --jo cheez acchi Nahi Lagti unhe aise hi chhodhh dena Chahiye... 

CN mei logo ko alag alag tarah ke obsession hai.I have noticed Delusion didi ka Virat se obsession,

Virat ko Maturity and Toofanmail ki Dosti ka obsession and Sai ko Sach aur Insaaf ka obsession.

The terrace scene was symbolic in many ways:

Sai is the one who reflects more than Virat does. We have seen it in the past we well. She seems to be the one who remembers what has been said and recalls words and actions before making her mind up. 

While Virat is not shown as someone who recalls what has been said or done much -- he believes in 'action'. He registers the words as they are said and very keenly observes the people involved in the situation and he knows kaun Kaisa hai -- brings us to the big question: doesn't he see PP's advances towards him bordering on obsession? I guess for that matter, he wanted to give PP a benefit of doubt because he did not believe that she was on a different page as far as the 'friendship' was concerned but how he conducts himself from hereon will define how he goes about convincing Sai and also puts the message across to PP.  

It is clear to him -- Sai is the one who he will fetch and seek to begin and end his day, no matter what. The rest of the people are 'gharwale'. It is not an issue he can address in the moment. He is going to take his slow steps to letting her know that he's going to persevere until she takes a sip from that invisible cup of love he's offering her. The verbalisation of the feeling is going to be painfully slow but the it is evident that his "commitment" to bridge the gap between Sai and him is firm. 

Now, Sai ended up spilling all the tea (if you ask me, it's good..manhoos logon ke haath se bani huyi chai ka yahi anth hona thaπŸ˜…). The fight could have actually been washed off in that moment had the reason been something else but this is a conversation that needs patient hearing and honest sharing... 

Sai's monologue in the balcony was poignant .. she had a flashback of Aaba after so long. She is introspecting if she did something wrong by speaking the truth. Of everything that Virat said, she remembered the 'wall' he mentioned and wondered if Aaba would approve of her speaking the truth. Of course, he would...Sai is lonely but she also knows that all said and done, Virat has got her back. So Sai doesn't want to discuss her 'love' for Virat. And even Mohit can see her feelings? Wow! 🀭

Now there is no denying that whenever the conversation takes place between the navra baiko, it has to be a two way exchange otherwise it will never deliver the result it should. Will Sai be ready to let go of her inhibition and lower her guard? No. She is apprehensive and I think Virat, if he has understood Sai's angst, will first have to convince her that he indeed wishes mend and nurture their relationship for her to be able to be able to even desire the same. If he just begins giving her an explanation at this point-- much as we would like-- she might not even accept it.

Her exchange with Mohit was so sweet -- would have loved Virat to overhear but glad it wasn't. I must say the actor has done a fine job of portraying a man with shaken confidence. Sai's assurance, of course, has given him the new push. It is true that one does best following her/ his passion and how success automatically brings relatives. But in Mohit's case, it does appear that a lesson or two about balancing zimmedari and passion would help. He hasn't got the support from the family -- it was so sad to hear that none wanted to ever encourage him by attending his play and Sai's offer excited him so much. But it is also true that his family has served him things on a platter so far -- accompanied by taunts since his marriage maybe-- but getting habituated to easy things never brings about growth. It is necessary for Mohit to find a job and rejuvenate his confidence before pursuing his passion with complete resolve and belief to be able to stand up to the bullies.

Now, coming to the drama set up:

By now Chavan Saheb should know that planning a dinner or lunch is jinxed. Why did he even try? If he really is wants to have a meal with the Baiko, he should plan to go missing and she'll find him like a red riding hood with a basket of goodies πŸ˜… now, lunch plan kiya tha, wo bhi surprise! Kuch jyada hi umeed nahi rakh li aapne apne plan se? And don't tell me that tamasha was not going to happen if Virat was to say that he's taking Baiko out for lunch while Queen Bhavani has ordered paramparik Maratha thali for lunch. Uss table pe Kabhi koi itna khaana khaata hai kya? πŸ˜›

Aaj ka bhi khana gaya, precap ki mane to lunch kya dinner bhi nahi Naseeb hoga kisiko

So anyway, today's zillat arena tamasha credits go to Sai. I find it hard to defend her today for this particular scene. Now, doesn't she know exactly how the family will react? Where is the tact in dealing with such situations? It felt as if she actually walked into the zillat arena only to announce war. She was the one who asked Pulkit if she could visit him on Sunday -- now I get it that doing a week-day meeting is probably not possible because of the college schedule so Sunday is the only day. But, why did she not plan the entire sequence of events? Does Sai not foresee such drama where the usual suspects will gang up -- each one offering a comment and questioning her. Did she not know Virat would be offended -- she also very well knows the reason why he reacted the way he did to Amey and 'warned' Aniket. She may not voice it aloud, but she has acknowledged that it was his insecurity as a 'husband' during their conversations on both subjects -- once reminding him of the deal marriage and then in the playful banter. Why bring upon yourself this stress of the drama?

She could have taken Ashwini into confidence and told her that she needs to visit the professor for something important. Ashwini would have come up with some better argument. But with the two people who support her clueless about her plans, it would never be smooth. It doesn't mean that the Chakram gang is anywhere close to being 'right', but then one has to understand the circumstances one is in and act accordingly.

It is understandable that she cannot reveal the real reason behind her visit to Pulkit's house. She cannot even reveal his name. But then why start a drama where the volley of questions will turn into a full-blown storm, surrounding even the two people who are usually understanding. 

Her answers to the questions from the Makad Sena was understandably coming from her annoyance, but what was the need to answer every question and taunt when your agenda to leave is bigger. This is where she fails to pick battles. What is the harm in using a bit of tact or misleading information when you are on an investigation that is a matter of life and death for someone who you love?. If Omkar and Ninad made suggestions about 'weak students' needing Sunday classes, she could have ignored it at letting them be instead of going with "Aapse kisne kaha main padhne jaa rahi hoon?" What was the need to rub it in that she was going for a lunch outing to a professor's house? 

All of Virat's questions were valid: Who is this professor? What does PD stand for? Do you know him since before to trust him enough to go out alone to his home? Why has he invited you home on a Sunday? Who are the other students coming? 

Aaj Sai was in Jhansi ki Rani mode, even in her monologue; is ghar ke logon ko Sach se kuch lena dena nahi was a symbol for me that she has given up on his family, her monologue was sad but today it showed her hopelessness regarding to the family.Even when she was talking to Mohit.Earlier after a family drama  Sai would take a funny route or funny comment about family, whatever she did it showed respect that she had for the elders of the family.But today in Zillat arena; Sai when she spoke with Pakhi or Sonali or anyone : she did not had that respect for them today it was "I do not owe you" attitude was caught by 2 people : Bhawani kaku and Virat.

Bhawani Kaku pointed to her fav bahu to shutup;

She knew the moment Sai said the first sentence that "Trip Fiasco" has removed any respect that Sai had.

Virat knew and thus apart from his reaction i felt there was a fear; she does not care  about it now.I am not sure, i might be wrong.

Major Question: What pushed Sai's Wrong Button?

Sai always thought Makad sena respected PP as she always maintained a facade, but during trip fiasco when that mask slipped and dil ke ache gharwale did not pointed out the wrong, they lost her respect.

Fact Check: Sai is brutally honeat which comes across rude but never before she disrespected anyone from Makad sena this  directly because on somelevel she hoped and respected them, but when that respect is lost what is stopping Sai to throw all barriers down and railroad anyone who dares to cross her path..Nothing..

Virat has an inkling of this , thats why his reaction borders on extreme because he knows Sai Joshi ko Sai Joshi le alwa koi nhi rok sakta..

Today, Sai looked like Devi Mahakali on war, nothing can stop her apart from herself and Shiva.

A shiva who has let go of his ego, laid down infront of Maa kali to stop the worldwide destruction.

Today, his objection was not from jealousy or even his disappointment about the possibility of his lunch date getting washed out or even because he was affected by what anyone else said. It was actually out of sheer concern for her safety and of course indignation that she is unwilling to inform him. They are questions any family member would ask. Even Ashwini wanted to know and she asks in a polite tone, which Sai likes. But she was tongue-tied because she was speaking at the wrong place. How much planning does this simple act need, when there is so much at stake for once -- Devyani's life. Is there any need to shift the focus to "Why should I tell anyone I am heading out?"

I understand the principle of honesty and speaking the truth but it is foolhardy to say you cannot be diplomatic or tactical in achieving an impossible goal with hostile people around, who have possibly been the cause of Devyani's current condition. How would it have harmed her principle of "truth" if she had just used an excuse to escape the drama? A "lie" is not the same as being "dishonest"-- i know it will cause a debate-- so would it harm if she just said she was visiting the college for something important... because the truth that she is out to seek is the bigger cause and you cannot hit your head against a wall expecting to create a door to enter the other side. Virat does it so smoothly, so many times by either evading the answer or misleading the Chakrams. Sai needs to learn... 

Virat's "Tum nahi jaogi, Kyunki Main bol raha hoon" would sound like a controlling statement -- it was, but I want to let it pass today. If she had given him even half convincing answers, he would not have used that statement. 

It is difficult to defend Sai's obstinate behaviour at such times. I don't want to give any benefit of the doubt to any of the Makad Sena elders. Totally ignoring the Mallika-e-Maturity -- for a change, even Kaku asked both of them to shut up today. 

For a moment, it did appear as if she also wanted to actually hurt Virat as well -- to clarify that the distance between them has to be maintained. She is clearly still upset -- so it means they have slept over the unresolved fight for two nights and all his attempts to initiate a conversation and break the silence would have gone unheeded or maybe he didn't try much because he had planned the outing to do the needful... But, at the prospect of sounding unpopular, I think, her need to not take anyone into confidence acts as a hinderance in wading through the muck that she has to clear before her actual expedition in the ocean begins.

The precap, of course, is a preview into the tempers rising tomorrow but even if there is an unjust act, it has to be viewed in the context and then also the aftermath of it. I will brace myself and hold my heart still, hoping that it is not a complete letdown. 

So they say, a lie is a lie regardless of the reason behind it because telling the truth has a bigger reason but does it make sense to argue with someone who believes in their own lies and prejudices? Don't we all need to use a strategic approach, including a bit of misleading those who would never believe explanations anyway and cause impediment to the larger good we are out to seek? 

And, then, does concealing one's real feelings for another amount to a 'lie" or "dishonesty"? Or is it allowed because everything is fair in love and war? My heart is divided for both Virat and Sai today -- both wrong in one place and right in the other... They need a hug from one another to fill up that space between them where external serpents are waiting to slide in... Seal the space πŸ’•πŸ’—

Behti Rehti, Neharein Nadiya Si,

Teri Duniya Mein, Meri Duniya Hai,

Teri Chahaton Mein,

Main Dhal Jati Hoon,

Teri Aadaton Mein,

Agar Tum Saath Ho.

Fill today's cuppas with the coffee β˜•β˜•β˜• of comprehension of feelings and tea 🍡🍡🍡 of empathy... Pata nahi, which bottled up soul around us is in need for hugs πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— and heart πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ in tender charity...

Tab tak, manapurvak aabhar 

Apni Hasi ki hifazat Karna... 

Love

❀️J

@Pink ..Janki your post was awesome as usual.Added some points that I felt also happened today.

Edited by Sairat - 3 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Your post was awesome. I agree with everything you have mentioned. We all have fights sometime or the other. But, we can always sit and resolve it. As always Sai was adamant and I guess she didn't want to face Virat and so took the opportunity to meet Pulkit on a Sunday. Whatever the situation she could have spoken to Virat since he had told her that he too wants to know Devi tai's past. Atleast she could have made an attempt. But, no Sai is very adamant and she chose to not inform anyone. Whatever happens later she'll be held responsible and once again both Virat and Sai will be at loggerheads and the third person will try to take advantage. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wow awesome Analysis janki just loved it ,

Well I felt they are rushing with epis now , like a bumpy ride tha aaj they really need to concentrate on editing , entire flow is getting disturbed. 

Well I really loved sai and Mohits scene very much kind of bro sis vibe mila I really hope to see their bonding scenes more 

Now coming to virat he just can't stay away from sai , he just can't take it if she ignore him well acha huva woh chai spill hogayi aur sai neh usseh saaf bhi kiya it's kind of symbolic I felt  

Well sunny kind of surprised me today smiley36 aaj he was on team Sai aur ACP sahab toh mooh latkake baita tha because his sai was upset with him , sunny neh sahi bola sai uski wajah swh upset thi bechari kya galati thi and also the warning he gave him to keep pakhi out of the mess , 

Well I don't think virat has ignored anything what sai said it was clear he understood what she felt about his so called friendship with pakhi and how pakhi felt about him wagera , he is a person who will analyse the situation and act so iam sure he will not let pakhi to succeed in her mission he will definitely maintain distance for sure , 

Well aaj sai jho kiya woh theek nahi tha I felt I mean sai ki intentions sahi hai but he way she tried to do is tad bit wrong , atleast she should have told aswini in person like woh so and so jarahi even zyada detail diya toh bhi theek hai but yeah sabki samneh akkeh announce karna it looks like one announcing for a war chalo aavo maidaan mein let's have a fight , she really know how kaku sena will react to it phirbhi she didn't plan it well mujhe nah sach mein lagh rahi hai gusse wala mode mein both navra and baiko don't use their brains such a made for eachother couple they are , virats questions were right like sai ki classes kuch din pehle shuru huva hai aur utni time kaisi kisiko trust kar sakti hai aur lunch peh bulati hai he was really worried about her safety , I can see it as a mix of emotions from his side pyaar bhi hai aur concern bhi hai , his intentions was not to hurt her , ek relationship mein we should not hide anything sab share karna hi sai knows virat wanna know devi tai ki saath kya huva hai if they have kept aside the fight and talked about it and planned together things would have been better ab kakusena got a chance especially someone who I don't wanna mention to play according to situation 

Well precap both are hurt I can see that virat ki dil aur dimaag mein ab sirf sai hi hai , but I think virat kind of got it what pakhi was trying to do from his reaction fingers crossed hopefully virat follow social distancing Norms with pakhi usseh 10 feet door rakhe

ThruMyEyez-Nita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Is there an unsaid deadline tied to this show that the makers are jumping through days within a single episode...what is the rush? Everything felt like it was in ff motion without proper attention paid to the flow of the story.

The first half was good...Sai remembering her Aaba and missing him was beautifully done. One thing that this show has gotten right was the relationship Sai shared with her Aaba - beautifully written and very real.

Sai and Mohit's scenes were good and I hope we get to see more of it. Mohit has been a silent spectator and it's sad that a huge part of it is because of his family. His excitement at the mention of Sai wanting to see his play broke my heart a little - sometime all it takes is a little bit of encouragement and interest from the family. I'm not saying that it will fix everything but at least it gives someone hope. 

The chai scene was cute - had a smile throughout and even cheered a little when the tea was spilled.. because there is no way any sane person would drink that. 

After this is where I felt it all went downhill... I wish they had spent a little more time with Sunny and Virat - showing Virat bouncing off his feelings or just a little bit of an insight into his thoughts about everything that had transpired. Now why after all that happened Virat thought it would be a good idea to surprise Sai with lunch???😡Oh Virat..when will you learn? His intentions ...good - wanting to take Sai away from his family and maybe talk in a neutral space where Sai isn't preoccupied with being disturbed while studying and without any outside interruptions ....but the way to go about it...questionable.

Now the whole lunch with professor debacle... Ignoring the rest of the family, I didn't think Virat and Ashwini were wrong into wanting to know details about her visit to her professors house, especially when it was clear that Sai wasn't being completely outspoken about it. And what happened to the Sai who just a couple days before had known that her saying yes to the Ladakh trip was a time bomb waiting to explode. Did she not realize that her going to her professors house on a Sunday was pretty much handing them a chance to come at her again. And Virat and Ashwini's concerns and questions were valid. I feel this time Sai opened herself up to the next big drama that the Chavan's wait for.