Nishant imlie equation

Posted: 3 years ago

Nishant is seriously ill. Doesnt have much time to live. My prediction is imlie will cure him with her pagdandiya homeopathy. 

Tripathis will be grateful to her. And get her married to nishant . As it is they are her fan.

Aditya ki bejegi band. Now his husband rights will be tested fully. Adilie secret will be out by then still not sure.

Nishant track will be long. But interesting

What is frustating is that they use adilie as lollipos in precaps to get trps but content shown is less. Mostly malini and anu or dev or tripsthis drama.

nice prediction, but i don't think imlie will cure him, she may support him in hiding it from the family for their sake, but let's see what happens.

and regarding precap i think its just a promo, adi'll not gift her anything, he may just deliver nishant's gift to imlie n woh sochegi k babusahab ne dia n bad mai dil hi totay ga iska so m not at all excited for this sequence!πŸ˜’

Agree. But still feel imli will be the saviour. Where modern meds dont work homeopathy will.

Like how she healed anus foot. She will find a solution for nishant as well. 

This way she will gain more respect from aditya and more soft corner for her.

We all know nishant will be adilie shipper.

And yes thats a promo. What i meant was precaps including promos as well adilies are being highlighted where their actual scenes in drama content is less.

They are the trp baits which is quite annoying 

imlie is not a doctor, i don't think her jadibutis se bni medicine can cure  a deadly disease. πŸ€“ But she will definitely give emotional support to nishant. They will become good friends.  imlie n nishant ki shaadi nhi hone wali. I think he will die. He is not here for long time. 

bence kanser terapi ve psikolojik destekle yok olabiliyor.sonuçta bu bir show.nishant iyi olacak imlie nin desteğiyle.eğer i.kutum gibi devam ederse iyileşip Amerikaya sevgilisine dânecek.bu arada malini nin çocuğu Nishant tan değil mi?

Originally posted by nazsun

bence kanser terapi ve psikolojik destekle yok olabiliyor.sonuçta bu bir show.nishant iyi olacak imlie nin desteğiyle.eğer i.kutum gibi devam ederse iyileşip Amerikaya sevgilisine dânecek.bu arada malini nin çocuğu Nishant tan değil mi?

GΓΌl'ΓΌn Ishti Kutum'u tam olarak takip ettiğini sanmΔ±yorum. O şovda bile, Nishant'Δ±n karakteri, Archie ve Moon zaten boşandığında Γ§ok geΓ§ geldi. Yani imlie'de tam olarak ne olacağınΔ± bilmiyorum. Kesin olan bir şey var ki, Nishant ve malini arasΔ±nda aşk aΓ§Δ±sΔ± olmayacak. Malini zaten Nishant'Δ± kardeş olarak gΓΆrdüğünden beri.πŸ€“ AyrΔ±ca, Nishant'Δ±n karakterinin kalΔ±cΔ± olduğunu bile düşünmΓΌyorum.

Edited by ANGELshweta - 3 years ago

teşekkür ederim açıklamalarınız için.peki adilie aşkı olmayacak mı.malinie ne olacak.karışıtı sanırım dizi.hayallerim yıkıldı. malinie nishantla olsaydı adilie olabilirdi.şimdi korkularım başladı.sonuçta imlie mohi karakteri gibi olmasa .aşk ,izletse gul kahan lütfen.

Originally posted by ANGELshweta

imlie is not a doctor, i don't think her jadibutis se bni medicine can cure  a deadly disease. πŸ€“ But she will definitely give emotional support to nishant. They will become good friends.  imlie n nishant ki shaadi nhi hone wali. I think he will die. He is not here for long time. 

I think your right I somewhat feel he is not here for the long run. I remember a few episodes back nishant mother did say she would support him in what every decisions he makes and will bring him all the happiness no matter what the cost. 

i see there will be conflict ahead and with it the dynamics of the family will be tested. 

As for imlie, Maline and Aditya the test will be how there emotional journey shapes and how they will support each other and the people around them. 

I feel this is where qualities, upbringing and sacrifices will be tested the most. It’s easy to be perfect when all is smooth but when times are hard one cannot pretend all is okay.

For sure imlie and nishant bond will niggle Aditya when and how is yet to be seen.

The best part was shown yesterday when nishant called imlie his bhabi indirectly even though Aditya denied. She was there to see the moment. As always she has her share of them first. 

More sacrifice is to come before we see adilie relationship develop but by then I feel nishant will help her focus on herself as she will help him to heal. 

Originally posted by raaz19

I think your right I somewhat feel he is not here for the long run. I remember a few episodes back nishant mother did say she would support him in what every decisions he makes and will bring him all the happiness no matter what the cost. 

i see there will be conflict ahead and with it the dynamics of the family will be tested. 

As for imlie, Maline and Aditya the test will be how there emotional journey shapes and how they will support each other and the people around them. 

I feel this is where qualities, upbringing and sacrifices will be tested the most. It’s easy to be perfect when all is smooth but when times are hard one cannot pretend all is okay.

For sure imlie and nishant bond will niggle Aditya when and how is yet to be seen.

The best part was shown yesterday when nishant called imlie his bhabi indirectly even though Aditya denied. She was there to see the moment. As always she has her share of them first. 

More sacrifice is to come before we see adilie relationship develop but by then I feel nishant will help her focus on herself as she will help him to heal. 

Well stated. There is a chance Adi may mistake Imli again as trying to get closer to his younger brother - without understanding that there is a sickness invloved....till he gets to know.

BINGO! even i was thinking the same that imlie will cure him with pagdandiya ayurved therapy πŸ˜†

nishant may fall for imlie, whole T gang fixing their marriage that's pretty evident, later nishant will come to know about adilie secret then just to make adi realize his deep love for his patniji he will drag his marriage with imlie till the mandap then at the mandap adi will do the ultimate dhamaka πŸ˜†