Kaatelal & Sons

2/15/21 episode summary

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

-dp signs the house documents to mortgage the house before police & lawyer bump into one another...garima rips of the the signed portion much to dp's dismay...susheela is trying to reveal the truth but garima prohibits to which kusum gets suspicious of..

-dp's fingers display some mobility in his injured hand...garima aids in signing the document w/ his right hand...dp wishes to apologize to sattu...

-kusum enters the room to check on the girls and applies cold press on susheela while suspicious & the girls are on tenterhooks...

-chanchal says the actual credit to decipher the thief is of her & puttu...she wants to know sattu's whereabouts...dp asks puttu to call gunnu/sattu but he lies that he was unable to call em...

-girls are suspecting if kusum is not oblivious of their actions...

-susheela becomes sattu & go through the rope to which sp notices...he wonders whats so special of the spot esp since the wig landed in his hands & thanks the god for this...sattu deviates him by saying he wants to prove his innocence...

-sp informs that sattu is here to dp...

-precap: jagat is going bonkers on dp entering on wheelchair hence the promo thing is replayed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

the "apni bation ko apni takat man lo papaji, sahi baap sabit honge app." was the best in the whole thing for me.

dhun.laagi thumbnail

I cannot help but laugh at the scene where SP finally saw the ladder and yet did not figure out the double role πŸ˜† kitna innocent chacha hai πŸ˜›

Both the girls stopping DP and then talking to him about their logic was awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

Maa toh maa hoti hai, twin telepathy talks were great and Kusum heard it tooπŸ€—

Puttu ko mini heart attack aa gaya Chanchal ke baaton se πŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rinki_99

the "apni bation ko apni takat man lo papaji, sahi baap sabit honge app." was the best in the whole thing for me.

i agree...also, kusum applying hot press on susheela was good too + her dialogue that she knews what goes on in her daughters' minds as she bore them for 9 months...

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: nautankitadka

I cannot help but laugh at the scene where SP finally saw the ladder and yet did not figure out the double role πŸ˜† kitna innocent chacha hai πŸ˜›

lol call it a coincidence for him or heart attack for susheela/sattu to see him pop outta nowhere...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Meena_J

lol call it a coincidence for him or heart attack for susheela/sattu to see him pop outta nowhere...

Susheela bechari latak gayi..literally πŸ€£

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Susheela bechari latak gayi..literally πŸ€£

πŸ˜‚  lol waise i think garima mustve pulled the ladder up...shayad khushi k maare chachu forgot about it ...

dhun.laagi thumbnail

πŸ˜‚  lol waise i think garima mustve pulled the ladder up...shayad khushi k maare chachu forgot about it ...

Susheela came from the room only na? She climbed back and came down from the stairs herself. Garima went and stood in the hall in front of DP πŸ˜†

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Susheela came from the room only na? She climbed back and came down from the stairs herself. Garima went and stood in the hall in front of DP πŸ˜†

lol inn logon k bhagam bhagam mei kardia hoga possibly 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

lol inn logon k bhagam bhagam mei kardia hoga possibly 

Haan πŸ˜†