~VashmAY DT#3~Uday Ko Ushki Vashma Se Koi Alag Nehi Kar Sakta - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

I think Amrit will as usual run to vashma after the proposal... She never hides anything from her.... Highb time vashma also tells what's going on between her and uday. 

Yepp! It will be nicer if Vashma tells her rather than Radha the curious cat putting her doubts forward to Amrit and then her questioning why VashMay did not tell her..

Originally posted by VioletOrchid123

Yesterday, Vashma was like chot tumhe lagi hai dard mujhe ho rahi😭

I am not getting baigs ko kyun Uday k ghar per aakar hi Uday ki Vashma ko Kisi dusre ladke k liye taiyaar karna tha? What's the logic? Amrit bhi ja Sakti thi Vashma k Ghar... What a torture to that poor boy 

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Radha will also not realise how her words will be twisted by the others to mean that he misbehaved with her that way smiley26 and Uday will not know what hit him..after the danda smiley24

Dono ki dor ye Brij se judi hui hai..chandra grahan laga deta hai smiley38

Chandra grahan is the correct term πŸ˜ˆ

Radha will also not realise how her words will be twisted by the others to mean that he misbehaved with her that way smiley26 and Uday will not know what hit him..after the danda smiley24

Dono ki dor ye Brij se judi hui hai..chandra grahan laga deta hai smiley38

Radha is naive in these matters... She embarrassed herself many times by asking about the thing that brij cant give her, magic etc. 

Brij will get a chance to raise hands on her and uday. 

Yepp! It will be nicer if Vashma tells her rather than Radha the curious cat putting her doubts forward to Amrit and then her questioning why VashMay did not tell her..

I hope not.... Amrit will feel bad... Puja ke time bhi she asked what they wanted to tell her. 

Did uday genuinely wanted a kiss or was he trying to divert her attention πŸ˜‚... Vashma was hurt seeing his injury toh he changed the topic. 

Originally posted by A_for_Arpita

I am not getting baigs ko kyun Uday k ghar per aakar hi Uday ki Vashma ko Kisi dusre ladke k liye taiyaar karna tha? What's the logic? Amrit bhi ja Sakti thi Vashma k Ghar... What a torture to that poor boy 

I am still not understanding why the function has to be done in the Sahanis house too, matlab khud ka ghar hai..khud ke beti ka function hai..phir bhi..

Uday πŸ₯Ί million pieces seeing Vashma get ready for someone else, plus since Amrit is also unaware, akele hi VashMay ghutte rahenge 

Poora program hi wahi par ho rahi... Lalaji wants to show off his wealth it seems. 

Chandra grahan is the correct term πŸ˜ˆ

Lets call him that instead of Chanda Mama then! Coz wo hai hi wahi πŸ€”