Should Sara Gurpal Singh and Shehzad Deol....

Posted: 3 years ago

... appear in Season 15?

We didn’t get to see much of them. Do you think they deserve a chance?

nah-- this season they didnt talk much why will they next season

Actually, in any other cases I wouldn't say this - but these two really did show potential. Sara's eye got seriously hurt and she was manipulated to be evicted. Shehzad was treated horribly by the show for no reason, had Shukla hold a pointless grudge against him, had him embarrassed by Salman in defense of Eijaz, and eventually just gave him the 'gayab' tag for a couple of days before getting thrown out. No clue what the show was trying prove but just these two --- maybe its not the worst idea to give them another fair chance. 

Sara, Shehzad should get a chance to comeback on BB15. Also Kavita & throw in Devoleena too, her crazy outburst are hilarious. 

They can call BB15 as redemption season where few celebs of past season will get a chance to comeback & redeem themselves who had potential -Sara, Shehzad, Kavita, Devoleena, Shamita Shetty (from BB3 who quit due to Shilpa's marriage), Salil Ankola (who was forced to quit BB1 on 7th day as Ekta sued him). 

Clearly the makers didn't like them, so if they do call these guys again it will be for more insults. These 2 should stay away from BB.

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

Sara, Shehzad should get a chance to comeback on BB15. Also Kavita & throw in Devoleena too, her crazy outburst are hilarious. 

They can call BB15 as redemption season where few celebs of past season will get a chance to comeback & redeem themselves who had potential -Sara, Shehzad, Kavita, Devoleena, Shamita Shetty (from BB3 who quit due to Shilpa's marriage), Salil Ankola (who was forced to quit BB1 on 7th day as Ekta sued him). 

And again we will see kavita taking out her personal khunnas on someone else😆

can we have a season where all unfairly(by housemates votes) evicted contestants participate cause more than half of them i either liked them or they were my favs!!

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

can we have a season where all unfairly(by housemates votes) evicted contestants participate cause more than half of them i either liked them or they were my favs!!

Not a bad idea. But season 15 should be winners and runner-ups of all past 14 seasons.