Offtopic: What do you think about Disha Ravi's arrest? - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by BirdieNumNum

😂  Irony just died and you are laughing? 😛 All that puking previously, now this. Are you sick or did laughing gas do that to you?  😉 ðŸ˜‚

It ain't laughing gas, it's your cringe laden, pukeworthy comments that's keeping me entertained. ðŸ˜†smiley36

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

It ain't laughing gas, it's your cringe laden, pukeworthy comments that's keeping me entertained. ðŸ˜†smiley36

😂 laughing while puking- is that how you behave in RL too or is that just a show you put up here? Either way, it ain't normal behavior. Hope you're not too sick and you get well.  [;). ðŸ˜‚

And whats with all the morbidity- voldemort, fascists, nazis? May you find peace. ðŸ˜‚

Originally posted by Mo0nLighting

I'm enjoying this show from the bleachers .... ðŸ˜†

😂 so how about paying for the entertainment? One needs good patrons to keep the show going, you know 😛 😂

😂 so how about paying for the entertainment? One needs good patrons to keep the show going, you know 😛 😂

I did show up here .... mehfil mein chaar chaand lagaane ke liye. ðŸ˜Œ It's not my fault that you're scaring away the last few of em.😆 

😂 laughing while puking- is that how you behave in RL too or is that just a show you put up here? Either way, it ain't normal behavior. Hope you're not too sick and you get well.  [;). ðŸ˜‚

And whats with all the morbidity- voldemort, fascists, nazis? May you find peace. ðŸ˜‚

A show is better than the vile creatures that you support, any day! Imagine being so hateful that you enable oppressors and fascists. terrible. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Lord_Voldemort

A show is better than the vile creatures that you support, any day! Imagine being so hateful that you enable oppressors and fascists. terrible. ðŸ¤£

😂 you should try out for laughter challenge. ðŸ˜› They have lots of idiots laughing their heads off for no reason. You'd do really well there. 😂