Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

"dear" lol. You really have a dear thing for bigots and genocide enablers, dont you?  Lord Nazi 👏 😂

Of course, I do dear. At least you spelt your name right finally!

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Of course, I do dear. At least you spelt your name right finally!

😂 thats YOUR name, Lord Nazi 😂

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

😂 thats YOUR name, Lord Nazi 😂

Niazi is mine, Nazi is yours, clearly. You have alzheimers or what 🤣

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Niazi is mine, Nazi is yours, clearly. You have alzheimers or what 🤣

😂 nope not clear. 😂 You have the distinction of being both. Niazi after your dear leader Imran Khan Niazi, and nazi for the traits you display 😂

I'm enjoying this show from the bleachers .... 😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

😂 nope not clear. 😂 You have the distinction of being both. Niazi after your dear leader Imran Khan Niazi, and nazi for the traits you display 😂

Right, the supporter of a Nazi fascist dictator will call me a nazi now. Irony just died. 🤣smiley37smiley37

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

The arrest was an eyewash and a classic diversion technique - look we caught a liberal who is in cahoots with global organizations working against the country

There was no basis for her arrest, let alone arrested on charges of sedition, because the "toolkit" doesn't seem to have anything untoward or seditious written in it. 

The only thing to consider against her is, the involvement of that Khalistani group in creating the toolkit and her zoom call with them. But there also, arresting her has no grounds - unless she specifically invited that Khalistani group in chat there is no basis of any wrong doing. No wonder the Supreme Court had no option but to brush aside pleas against her bail

The points of age and her being just 21 are bullsh!t though. Anyone over 18 can be arrested because they are an adult, as long as there is sufficient proof of wrong-doing

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Right, the supporter of a Nazi fascist dictator will call me a nazi now. Irony just died. 🤣smiley37smiley37

😂  Irony just died and you are laughing? 😛 All that puking previously, now this. Are you sick or did laughing gas do that to you?  😉 😂

BirdieNumNum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo0nLighting

I'm enjoying this show from the bleachers .... 😆

come on. thats not done. You need to throw yourself legs first into the proceedings. Dont you want full marks for class participation? 😛 😂

come on. thats not done. You need to throw yourself legs first into the proceedings. Dont you want full marks for class participation? 😛 😂

I'm just here to make running commentaries ... every sport needs that. Not to get my legs chopped off, thank you very much.😆 

I'll come back to get those full marks on my expert analysis later.