Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: hava_na

. Main villan hai yeh😈

No no. Main Villain banne layak vibes nahi hai inn mein tbh

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dwipanita

No no. Main Villain banne layak vibes nahi hai inn mein tbh

but dekhna yehi hogi main villan jai se toh better hi banegi🤣🤣 abhi Achi ban rahi hai 

Aik sec aik or thought Aya tha mujhe Kahi yeh Priya ki  MAA toh nhi ðŸ¤“

Dwipanita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hava_na

but dekhna yehi hogi main villan jai se toh better hi banegi🤣🤣 abhi Achi ban rahi hai 

Aik sec aik or thought Aya tha mujhe Kahi yeh Priya ki  MAA toh nhi ðŸ¤“

90% chance hai that she is Priya's mom

Geethu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Remember the scene when priya and swati entered the party she said that my daughters are here means priya is also her daughter. Maybe she kept priya away in order to keep her safe. I think she only wants to save priya because she said that she does not want priya to go through the pain. Either priya will kill rehan or rehan will kill priya and she is trying to stop this from happening. Rehan will become more powerful on 13th march if priya is with him so maybe she will try her best to separate priya and rehan. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

If Ragini is Priya's mom then is it possible that she was talking to Priya's dad in the water. Because her husband is human and so are her other daughters. And till now she appears to be a human too. So, may be Priya got the powers from her father.

AnnieSKaur thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Geethu20

Remember the scene when priya and swati entered the party she said that my daughters are here means priya is also her daughter. Maybe she kept priya away in order to keep her safe. I think she only wants to save priya because she said that she does not want priya to go through the pain. Either priya will kill rehan or rehan will kill priya and she is trying to stop this from happening. Rehan will become more powerful on 13th march if priya is with him so maybe she will try her best to separate priya and rehan. 

Yes but then why she kept her away from herself and who's her father???

What exactly happened between bani and Rags... curious to know the answers..

Edited by AnnieSKaur - 3 years ago