No Elimination - Who did they save? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by altgr

Yes I think Malvika and Mohit deserved to be in the finale in place of KhudaBaksh.

Undoubtedly. Khudabaksh just got so far because of his sob story. The same in my opinion happened with Sunny

I think they saved SMP, Nihal or Ashish. These three and Anjali really need to go. 

Its definitely between SMP and Nihal. I saw a new video on Sony's insta, these two have been paired again for LP Special; whereas the other two performances were solos.

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

Its definitely between SMP and Nihal. I saw a new video on Sony's insta, these two have been paired again for LP Special; whereas the other two performances were solos.

SMP and Nihal were paired together and Danish and Sawai

Originally posted by ~Raina~

SMP and Nihal were paired together and Danish and Sawai

I don’t understand why they keep pairing Danish and Sawai. Can someone please explain that to me what is going on?? The choice of song is not even that great. Danish is one of the best singers and why are they doing this to him, I just don’t get it. I am hoping they have individual performances as well. 

This happens in every damn reality show. God knows why. The dumb judges always trying to save someone from elimination.

Ashish maybe not this soon, he has given good performances. But Nihal, SMP and Anjali, I want these gone! 

Nihal is improving, so am not sure about him, but I cannot tolerate SMP at all. Anjali or her should be eliminated. Anjali because she lacks all the emotions and melody in her songs, but thats because I guess she sis still too young.

Originally posted by pritirays

Ashish maybe not this soon, he has given good performances. But Nihal, SMP and Anjali, I want these gone! 

Nihal is improving, so am not sure about him, but I cannot tolerate SMP at all. Anjali or her should be eliminated. Anjali because she lacks all the emotions and melody in her songs, but thats because I guess she sis still too young.

Ashish has also been experimenting with his performances and trying new things, so I don't mind him being around.

Anjali is mainly a classical singer which has more gayki and less emotions...she isn't trained in Bollywood songs. Neelanjana was also Anjali's age when she won the third place but the difference is that she knew semi classical and Bollywood.

SMP is an alto and has been using her head voice like no one's business instead of focussing on her street...but Yuvraj deserved her spot for sure.