No Elimination - Who did they save?

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 21 days ago

Since there was no elimination this week and Vishal said the judges used their judges say to not eliminate anyone, who do you think was the one the saved?

I think it was either SMP or Ashish.

SMP doesn’t seem to be popular with people other than the judges, so she’s my first suspect.

Posted: 21 days ago

I feel it could've been between SMP and Nihal. Unlike previous seasons the judges' favourite aren't audience favourite.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 21 days ago
Posted: 20 days ago

I think Anjali, SMP or Ashish. Nihal got Mausam Badal Diya in his both performances so it can't be him.

I think no elimination can also happen because of the channel wanting to extend the show. I has happened in previous seasons too.

Originally posted by altgr

I think Anjali, SMP or Ashish. Nihal got Mausam Badal Diya in his both performances so it can't be him.

I think no elimination can also happen because of the channel wanting to extend the show. I has happened in previous seasons too.

This season isn't garnering high numbers like the last two. And people are being able to see thru the channel's charades too. There are candidates who could've gotten eliminated for sure...they've done it to save their faves.

Sony needs to up their game and stop the crap, IPML can actually be a threat too...it also has Idol aluminis, two of the most popular faces to have emerged from Idol.

I think it might have been SMP, Nihal or Ashish.   All favourites of the judges.

One could see clearly in 13 & 14 Feb episodes who was the weakest.  If there is an elimination in coming Sunday, then hope judges once again don't save their favourites. As judges scores only taken into account. Didn't Vishal say that Judges scores were tie-in in most so cannot place anyone in 3rd 2nd 1st place???  

Originally posted by Ms.S.K.

I think it might have been SMP, Nihal or Ashish.   All favourites of the judges.

One could see clearly in 13 & 14 Feb episodes who was the weakest.  If there is an elimination in coming Sunday, then hope judges once again don't save their favourites. As judges scores only taken into account. Didn't Vishal say that Judges scores were tie-in in most so cannot place anyone in 3rd 2nd 1st place???  

Yes, Vishal did say that. But I don’t trust what the judges say. They had to come up with a reason to declare no elimination.

Originally posted by altgr

I don’t know what the TRP’s of other seasons have been, but this season the TRP’s are quite high. Last week it was 3.2

In recent years the Indian Idol season I enjoyed was I think 9, when Revanth won.

Honestly, I didn’t enjoy the last two seasons much.

Originally posted by ~Raina~

I don’t know what the TRP’s of other seasons have been, but this season the TRP’s are quite high. Last week it was 3.2

In recent years the Indian Idol season I enjoyed was I think 9, when Revanth won.

Honestly, I didn’t enjoy the last two seasons much.

For me it's the opposite. I enjoyed the season 10 the most. For some reasons I found season 9 boring although some contestants were really good.

Indian Idol 12