Indian Idol 12

No Elimination - Who did they save?

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Since there was no elimination this week and Vishal said the judges used their judges say to not eliminate anyone, who do you think was the one the saved?

I think it was either SMP or Ashish.

SMP doesn’t seem to be popular with people other than the judges, so she’s my first suspect.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I feel it could've been between SMP and Nihal. Unlike previous seasons the judges' favourite aren't audience favourite.

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 3 years ago
altgr thumbnail

I think Anjali, SMP or Ashish. Nihal got Mausam Badal Diya in his both performances so it can't be him.

I think no elimination can also happen because of the channel wanting to extend the show. I has happened in previous seasons too.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by-altgr

I think Anjali, SMP or Ashish. Nihal got Mausam Badal Diya in his both performances so it can't be him.

I think no elimination can also happen because of the channel wanting to extend the show. I has happened in previous seasons too.

This season isn't garnering high numbers like the last two. And people are being able to see thru the channel's charades too. There are candidates who could've gotten eliminated for sure...they've done it to save their faves.

Sony needs to up their game and stop the crap, IPML can actually be a threat too...it also has Idol aluminis, two of the most popular faces to have emerged from Idol.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think it might have been SMP, Nihal or Ashish.   All favourites of the judges.

One could see clearly in 13 & 14 Feb episodes who was the weakest.  If there is an elimination in coming Sunday, then hope judges once again don't save their favourites. As judges scores only taken into account. Didn't Vishal say that Judges scores were tie-in in most so cannot place anyone in 3rd 2nd 1st place???  

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Ms.S.K.

I think it might have been SMP, Nihal or Ashish.   All favourites of the judges.

One could see clearly in 13 & 14 Feb episodes who was the weakest.  If there is an elimination in coming Sunday, then hope judges once again don't save their favourites. As judges scores only taken into account. Didn't Vishal say that Judges scores were tie-in in most so cannot place anyone in 3rd 2nd 1st place???  

Yes, Vishal did say that. But I don’t trust what the judges say. They had to come up with a reason to declare no elimination.

Raina101 thumbnail

I don’t know what the TRP’s of other seasons have been, but this season the TRP’s are quite high. Last week it was 3.2

In recent years the Indian Idol season I enjoyed was I think 9, when Revanth won.

Honestly, I didn’t enjoy the last two seasons much.

altgr thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-~Raina~

I don’t know what the TRP’s of other seasons have been, but this season the TRP’s are quite high. Last week it was 3.2

In recent years the Indian Idol season I enjoyed was I think 9, when Revanth won.

Honestly, I didn’t enjoy the last two seasons much.

For me it's the opposite. I enjoyed the season 10 the most. For some reasons I found season 9 boring although some contestants were really good.

Raina101 thumbnail

For me it's the opposite. I enjoyed the season 10 the most. For some reasons I found season 9 boring although some contestants were really good.

I watched only a few episodes of season 10 and 11, and didn’t enjoy, so I stopped watching. Maybe it picked pace later. In between I did watch a few episodes but didn’t connect.

yes, season 9 probably had the best lot of contestants, barring Manya and Khudabaksh.

Revanth was the most popular, but Mohit, Rohit, Shravan were all equally talented.

altgr thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-~Raina~

I watched only a few episodes of season 10 and 11, and didn’t enjoy, so I stopped watching. Maybe it picked pace later. In between I did watch a few episodes but didn’t connect.

yes, season 9 probably had the best lot of contestants, barring Manya and Khudabaksh.

Revanth was the most popular, but Mohit, Rohit, Shravan were all equally talented.

Yes I think Malvika and Mohit deserved to be in the finale in place of KhudaBaksh.

Edited by altgr - 3 years ago