Hi Its Mahimaan want to t talk about GUL and Gashmeer Mahajani

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

hi  all  first  i  am   talking  about  GUL  KHAN  

U  can  read  about  her  in  wikipidia  ....

and  she  created  one  master  peace  which  make  me  tie up  with  her  one  serial  Geet  hui  sabase  parayi  in  2010/11  yes  khali  one  year  cahli  but  still its  have  magic  on  us  as  MAANEET  LOVER  ....

Image result for maan geet kurbaan hua

Image result for maan geet kurbaan hua

ITS  ONLY  SAMLL  ZHALAK 

after  on  name  of  TRP OF  CHANNEL  this  serial  get  closed  but  i  think  gul  khan  is  love  with  this  caharctor  like  us  so  she  made  small  MAAN  GEET  in  ise  pyaar  ko  kya  naam  du  .....

so  after  closed  down  of  show  i  m become  crazy  life  wihtout  MG  ahhhh not  possible  than  i  come  with  this  India  forum  with  one  story  of  my  gurumata (Vrinda  Di)....first  one  year  to  almost  i  am silent  reader than  get  active  

phir  shuru  hua  reader  se  writer ka  safar  (hindi  wala ).......

and  in  my  most  of  story  Gashmeer  is  always  part  of  it 

he  done  some  hindi movie  he  have  great    name  in  Marathi  movie  ......u  can  google  it  he  is  very  good  actor  and  likness  of  his  brought  me  here  

now   i am  littel  bit  confused  main  Imali   aditya  ki  upper  story  write  karu  ya  nahi  because  from  last  7 to  8  year  i  never  write  on  other  than  Maan  geet  so  thod  guilt  thodi  zizjak  ho  rahi  hai  mind  main  .....

lets  see  how  my  old  follower  and  my  mind  set  me  up  ....

bahot  bore  to  nahi  kiya  app  logo  ko 

and  please  mere  english  ko  thoda  ignore  hi  karna  πŸ˜‰

Mahimaan

Edited by Mahimaan - 3 years ago

Never seen this serial but yes will try to catch it thank u for your post with lovely caps πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by water_83

Never seen this serial but yes will try to catch it thank u for your post with lovely caps πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks  dear  but  i  really  like  Gashmeer  so  i  am  here  now 

I've watched all of Gul's shows. A Maneet lover although I was quite young back then. Gul's shows have similar brooding heroes with a name that has three words and a heroine with no last name, except for Zoya Farooqui from QH. Her cinematography is at its best, but zooming too close into a person's face wouldn't help.

Thank you for the post❀️

Edited by nainajantehain - 3 years ago