Shaadi Mubarak

keerTi big fight - Aajao sarey

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Episode is OK, moving towards grand climax of KT confessing his feelings šŸ˜†

Episode starts with KT going to kusum house to pick preethi. Juhi says preethi never came.

KT calls preethi and preethi lies she is kusum house. KT puts the speaker on for juhi to hear and asks preethi to say hi to kusum and juhi. Preethi acts as saying hi to kusum and juhi. KT gets mad and goes to meet preethi.

Preethi is busy in preparations for photoshoot. KT creates a big scene and asks why preethi lied to him and stayed in office. Kiss was a mistake and happened unknowingly. KT reveals that he knows about preethi leaving to Mumbai. Preethi get angry on KT for spying on her. They had big fight and KT starts throwing things and destroying the decorations.

Clients come and see it. They gets disappointed in KT behavior and decides to pull the contract. KT and preethi lies to clients saying they are acting to show them how it will effect their kids if they get divorce right after marriage. Clients gets convinced with their explanation and continues their contract.

In tibrawal mansion, pri and neel tries to give kushala their salary cheque and says they can take loan in their office which may help them in these crisis but kushala talks rudely and leaves. Pri and neel gets dishearten.

Precap: same.

Edited by -PD- - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank you dear for update... always looking forward to it and appreciate šŸ˜€

Pyar ke phele ka Jagada.... bring it on.. šŸ‘Š

ratibob007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update dear was eagerly waiting for it since morning.

I loved the fight.

Now they are building the momentum for the climax.

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved KT's anger, and the intensity with which they had the fight. šŸ˜

The story is building up..now can't wait for the climax.

Thanks for the update PD šŸ˜Š

RinBegum thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi All, hope everyone continues to be well n safe šŸ˜Š. Truly appreciate everyoneā€™s efforts to post their thoughts/feelings in the forum ā˜ŗļø. I managed to catch up on SM episodes n so happy that they managed to reach 150 episodesšŸ˜€. Huge congratulations to the whole SM team n itā€™s fans šŸ‘. I felt todayā€™s episode  once again displayed the amount of true love that both KT n Preeti had for each n other ā¤ļø. KTā€™s outburst of

anger clearly showed how much he cannot fathom the fact that Preeti lied to him n is making plans to leave him which clearly demonstrated how much he loves her šŸ’—. Oh n Preetiā€™s tears showed how difficult it was for her to lie to KT whom she loved so much šŸ’•. My heart went out to the both of them šŸ˜­. Both of them have to go through this painful process due to their not so good past experiences to be together happily ever after ā¤ļø. Iā€™m truly hoping the amount of true love that they both have for each n other helps them to hang in there n overcome this very painful processšŸ˜”. I truly believe itā€™s equally not easy for the both of them! Iā€™m hoping Preeti does not leave her endearing husband KT as that might re-traumatise him n cause him further distress šŸ˜­. Hoping for her to continue to stay right there with him, n remain his pillar of support šŸ„°. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I get KT was mad but his behaviour was that of a teen spoil brat aka Arjuns age  (the fake 16 yr old)

Spoiling all the decorations like that and then making a silly story to convince the clients ...since when NRI this dumb ? Wouldnā€™t have fallen for that at all

Also how many times their contact gonna get almost cancelled ? Happens every single time with them...how can have they a good reputation if they barely done any weddings ? 

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I get KT was mad but his behaviour was that of a teen spoil brat aka Arjuns age  (the fake 16 yr old)

Spoiling all the decorations like that and then making a silly story to convince the clients ...since when NRI this dumb ? Wouldnā€™t have fallen for that at all

Also how many times their contact gonna get almost cancelled ? Happens every single time with them...how can have they a good reputation if they barely done any weddings ? 

yes. Sadly he continues to be the man child. Totally disconnected with his wives feelings. Last few episodes have been disappointing for me : I find Preetiā€™s demand for love far stretched : she deserves it but needs to give it time and KT is being dense and self centered. Baukhala gaya hai but this is uncalled for 

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

yes. Sadly he continues to be the man child. Totally disconnected with his wives feelings. Last few episodes have been disappointing for me : I find Preetiā€™s demand for love far stretched : she deserves it but needs to give it time and KT is being dense and self centered. Baukhala gaya hai but this is uncalled for 

I don't think Preeti is demanding for love. She was just questioning him as to why can't he love her and  rest of the world can clearly see his feelings for her. She'll take time to accept. All she wants is to stay away from him so that she doesn't get all the more emotionally involved and hurt in the long run. So best is to part ways.

KT has always been the man-child, so no surprises there. 

...MonaCo... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rdrp17

I don't think Preeti is demanding for love. She was just questioning him as to why can't he love her and  rest of the world can clearly see his feelings for her. She'll take time to accept. All she wants is to stay away from him so that she doesn't get all the more emotionally involved and hurt in the long run. So best is to part ways.

KT has always been the man-child, so no surprises there. 

I see your point. Itā€™s only three months of a very unusual wedding. Preeti is 45. They keep saying they are not 17 year olds but they do behave like one. I donā€™t know how to express myself : I donā€™t mean to say she is demanding it but maybe give it time? They didnā€™t marry for love, heā€™s still fresh with his wounds : why canā€™t they give it some time as mature adults? And yes no surprise with Kt being the man child but disappointing for sure. I would rather they waited for their friendship blossom more than to rush the love angle. I rather they talk about Preetiā€™s insecurities that I am confident Rati would portray so beautifully in a different manner...

rdrp17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...MonaCo...

I see your point. Itā€™s only three months of a very unusual wedding. Preeti is 45. They keep saying they are not 17 year olds but they do behave like one. I donā€™t know how to express myself : I donā€™t mean to say she is demanding it but maybe give it time? They didnā€™t marry for love, heā€™s still fresh with his wounds : why canā€™t they give it some time as mature adults? And yes no surprise with Kt being the man child but disappointing for sure. I would rather they waited for their friendship blossom more than to rush the love angle. I rather they talk about Preetiā€™s insecurities that I am confident Rati would portray so beautifully in a different manner...

I agree here. It seems rushed. Preeti's side we're able to understand and relate to. But KT's I'm still confused what he's really doing.

They need to give some time and space to each other to sort themselves out. Maybe just a temporary separation and not directly divorce. 

But today's precap is even more confusing...i mean a baby track all of a sudden! I don't know what they're upto post this