Posted: 13 days ago

Like seriously what the hell was that??? Is Rehaan really Veer and Bani’s son? Like he comes across as someone quite desperate for that matter to actually ask someone to become his girlfriend via a clause in a contract and that even not just any girlfriend but a possessive girlfriend. Like seriously??? 🤣 🤣 

Veer may have been a stalker but he was never desperate for Bani’s attention.

Originally posted by Rein123

Like seriously what the hell was that??? Is Rehaan really Veer and Bani’s son? Like he comes across as someone quite desperate for that matter to actually ask someone to become his girlfriend via a clause in a contract and that even not just any girlfriend but a possessive girlfriend. Like seriously??? 🤣 🤣 

Veer may have been a stalker but he was never desperate for Bani’s attention.

I think he did that to escape from that other girl who was behind him

Originally posted by Sowji1234

That better be the case, other wise Rehaan comes across as some freaking desperate guy.

Originally posted by Sowji1234

I too feel the same way.. 

We can see how he was running away from that girl😅

Edited by TinkerBell8 - 13 days ago
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by TinkerBell8

I too feel the same way.. 

We can see how he was running away from that girl😅

Even if that was the case, who the hell asks a girl to be possessive about them?

True, but did you guys noticed something piya has her hair tied back so that symbol is visible. There is high chance that he saw the symbol and that's why he asked her to become his girl friend and to avoid the other girl. 

Originally posted by Rein123

Even if that was the case, who the hell asks a girl to be possessive about them?

It's because it won't be easy for Rehan to get rid of that new girl that easily that's why he told priya to act possesive for him, so that new girl cannot even touch himsmiley36

Originally posted by Geethu20

True, but did you guys noticed something piya has her hair tied back so that symbol is visible. There is high chance that he saw the symbol and that's why he asked her to become his girl friend and to avoid the other girl. 

No he will not see that symbol this soon, he asked her to do so to get rid of that new girl.

Kuch Toh Hai: Naagin Ek Naye Rang Mein