Shaurya Aur Anokhi Ki Kahani

Important poll for fanfiction

Poll

Which one of my fanfictions is your favourite?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I know the poll seems very narcissistic but I'm doing this for two reasons : to increase forum and most importantly, to collect feedback over what kind of fanfiction everyone likes so that I can post content in the similar structure.

I followed a different structure for each story so I want to see which one I have to follow in the future according to popular. Don't worry, the fanfics won't have same content. They'll be different.

Also, I would love your feedback in the replies. What exactly, you'd like in a SaKhi fanfic so that I can incorporate it in my stories.

Thank you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahiaana thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

That one night ff and that valentine special OS both are fabulous! It's hard to choose one between these two. But for now as that ff hasn't rolled that much we just got one chapter and still don't know what actually happened and how! So voting for that OS. But if I'm being honest both are tie here! Not just those 2 but every single drabbles too. And all because you captured the characters too well. And kept them perfect according to their character in your stories. That just made all of them more marvellous 😍 

So again even though i voted for that valentine OS. I would love to see more of that FF too. Both are my fav! But sad in the poll  i could only select one not both of them. 

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mahiaana

That one night ff and that valentine special OS both are fabulous! It's hard to choose one between these two. But for now as that ff hasn't rolled that much we just got one chapter and still don't know what actually happened and how! So voting for that OS. But if I'm being honest both are tie here! Not just those 2 but every single drabbles too. And all because you captured the characters too well. And kept them perfect according to their character in your stories. That just made all of them more marvellous 😍 

So again even though i voted for that valentine OS. I would love to see more of that FF too. Both are my fav! But sad in the poll  i could only select one not both of them. 

Thank you so much for the reply! Well, the FF still has a lot of story to plan so I didn't update it earlier. Will do so tomorrow.

Omg thnaks 😭 I try to not make the scenes unrealistic. 

RaarA thumbnail

I liked that FF one night and am waiting for more. Please update soon

Guneet80 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RaarA

I liked that FF one night and am waiting for more. Please update soon

Looks like everyone likes that FF the best. Wi update that and similar content soon