Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by MuguetDScorpion

I am actually liking the story so far. PriHaan looked really good in today's episode. The chemistry is quite there, though I need to watch more to decide if it is good or not. 

But I wish Rehaan's character was a little darker. I mean the mystery around him is definitely there but as a vampire I wish he looked darker, stronger and mysterious. I didn't like his monologue today. It didn't look vampirish at all. ðŸ˜• They really need to work on that. 

Couldn't agree with u more.However both Rehan and Priya have big shoes to fill considering the impact their predecessors VANI left on the Naagin fans with their incredible chemistry though the show might have tanked.

Saw the episode today.The way Rehaan suddenly grabbed Priya & the short intimate moment that took place between them for a few seconds inspite of Priya's short resistance seemed that Rehan has found his better half in that angel now Aadi-Naagin Priya.

As for Rehaan being darker, stronger and mysterious he's supposed to gain his full strong powers on 13/3/21 .It seems this day is either auspicious or inauspicious considering the darker powers Rehaan gonna inherit as Aadi-Saach.Also the presence of Priya seems to be a major controlling factor for Rehaan's vampire powers just like Veer's crazy love for Bani always kept him in the Lighter shade inspite of being a Scavenger.

Going forward Rehaan need not be Veer's carbon-copy but the least the CV's could do is make him more refined & cunning blessed with a sharp intellect not be a Ghajini like his father Veer due to the Moonlight effect.Since the show is somewhat youth based Rehaan can be cocky /suave & have an air of arrogance around him surrounded by that mysterious aura.

He needs to be only Rehaan-an unique character not ape other Grey-shaders like Abhay or Veer.Also Mohit seems to be the new Jay in this show for Rehaan & Priya's buzzing love story.

Priya's sudden revelation as the Aadi-Naagin seems to be more confusing.And besides even though Priya might have the combined powers of both Angel & Naagin now what difference does it make? Bani was always made out to be a gullible character fooled by the emotional tricks of that evil Aadi-Naag Jay.

Shivanya/Shivangi or Bela were much more cunning & intelligent than these so called new Aadi-Naagins.What's the use of Super-Powers if its not used properly? I have never seen Bani nor Jay use their shape shifting powers wisely.

Jay taking Tantrik's help to take some Black-Stone to maintain the disguise of other characters within the Singhania Mansion was quite a joke to say the least.Bani rarely used her head to figure out Jay's evil schemes behind her back.Indeed it was Jay who took down that Markaat not Bani.

It was sweet of Rehaan to make an oath that he's never gonna lose Priya though he made the promise to not go near her inspite of doing that already.Veer's unconditional love for Bani made him a better man whether Priya's love can do the same for Rehaan it remains to be seen?

Originally posted by masked

Couldn't agree with u more.However both Rehan and Priya have big shoes to fill considering the impact their predecessors VANI left on the Naagin fans with their incredible chemistry though the show might have tanked.

Saw the episode today.The way Rehaan suddenly grabbed Priya & the short intimate moment that took place between them for a few seconds inspite of Priya's short resistance seemed that Rehan has found his better half in that angel now Aadi-Naagin Priya.

As for Rehaan being darker, stronger and mysterious he's supposed to gain his full strong powers on 13/3/21 .It seems this day is either auspicious or inauspicious considering the darker powers Rehaan gonna inherit as Aadi-Saach.Also the presence of Priya seems to be a major controlling factor for Rehaan's vampire powers just like Veer's crazy love for Bani always kept him in the Lighter shade inspite of being a Scavenger.

Going forward Rehaan need not be Veer's carbon-copy but the least the CV's could do is make him more refined & cunning blessed with a sharp intellect not be a Ghajini like his father Veer due to the Moonlight effect.Since the show is somewhat youth based Rehaan can be cocky /suave & have an air of arrogance around him surrounded by that mysterious aura.

He needs to be only Rehaan-an unique character not ape other Grey-shaders like Abhay or Veer.Also Mohit seems to be the new Jay in this show for Rehaan & Priya's buzzing love story.

Priya's sudden revelation as the Aadi-Naagin seems to be more confusing.And besides even though Priya might have the combined powers of both Angel & Naagin now what difference does it make? Bani was always made out to be a gullible character fooled by the emotional tricks of that evil Aadi-Naag Jay.

Shivanya/Shivangi or Bela were much more cunning & intelligent than these so called new Aadi-Naagins.What's the use of Super-Powers if its not used properly? I have never seen Bani nor Jay use their shape shifting powers wisely.

Jay taking Tantrik's help to take some Black-Stone to maintain the disguise of other characters within the Singhania Mansion was quite a joke to say the least.Bani rarely used her head to figure out Jay's evil schemes behind her back.Indeed it was Jay who took down that Markaat not Bani.

It was sweet of Rehaan to make an oath that he's never gonna lose Priya though he made the promise to not go near her inspite of doing that already.Veer's unconditional love for Bani made him a better man whether Priya's love can do the same for Rehaan it remains to be seen?

There is no such thing called new AdiNaagin, if Priya is actually AdiNaagin that means she is Bani’s reincarnation otherwise it makes no sense to call her AdiNaagin unless she was the first and original Naagin. 

Originally posted by nuomi.riceball

I don’t like the actor

I really think he has the potential but there is something off about the character. 

Originally posted by Radiant_Eyes_

He looks cute not scary😆

He looked really good in Nazaar but here he is looking like a joker. ðŸ˜•

Originally posted by masked

I thought Adi Naagin is the term used for the first naagin. Naageshwari then Bani were the adi naagin. How can Priya be the adi naagin ? 

When I wanted him to be darker, stronger and more mysterious, I meant as the darinda. He looked like a normal boy that all the girls are fida over him. For example, I feel in love with Abhay instantly because of the aura that came with him. I personally liked Akesh more than Veer. So yes Rehaan should be unique but we should get attracted to him. So far I am unable to like him fully.

When Rehaan said he doesn't want to lose Priya but he can't get near her, it was a beautiful moment but there is still something missing that made the scene look feeka. 

With each season there is a degradation of the Naagins. Since season 3, I see the naagins' getting fooled so easily. And the badla concept is becoming bakwaas and non-existent. 

Originally posted by Rein123

There is no such thing called new AdiNaagin, if Priya is actually AdiNaagin that means she is Bani’s reincarnation otherwise it makes no sense to call her AdiNaagin unless she was the first and original Naagin. 

The way Bani was a joke, I won't mind if it turns out to be that she was a fraud and the real adi naagin is Priya. ðŸ¤£