SAAKK|Episode Discussions Thread #1 - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Yes🤣

Shaurya already got competition.

Originally posted by Namita-M

Why involve the cop like the other versions when we have good looking dude right there!! ðŸ¤£

They want to change execution, so they got Anmol character a good one, that cop is unknown one

Cop comes once in a while

Anmol will be available 12/5😆

Shaurya hard work times will get OT🤣🤣 

Originally posted by sourdough

I am disappointed they got away with an apology....but then I kind of suspected Anokhi would say/do this. Education being so important to her she wouldn't want to take that away from someone or affect their career. Her fight was to get justice and for them to not repeat it in the future. Even in real life, being the bigger person might change the other person or prevent them from repeating it. I mean this is indian drama, cvs can make them repeat it in the future for drama...

I kind of had this feeling that it will happen you know a mahan female lead will forgive everyone because she is supposed to be like that but thanks to CV's they didn't drag the track.

Shaurya getting jealous of a 400 crore is a possibility but also really funny to me. Kahan Shaurya aur kahan Anmol. 

Originally posted by somewhereover

Shaurya getting jealous of a 400 crore is a possibility but also really funny to me. Kahan Shaurya aur kahan Anmol. 

I was thinking exactly the same🤣

Originally posted by somewhereover

Bhai pyaar mein jealousy toh banta hai. Ab mujhe jealous Shaurya ko dekhna hai. 

Edited by Namita-M - 3 years ago

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Shaurya will just glare at him and push his glasses up, he does that a lot ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

He will glare

But Nikki will take it in a different direction ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by mesravz

He will glare

But Nikki will take it in a different direction ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sahi baat!! Yeh apni Nikki, Kya karegi?? ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by Namita-M

Bhai pyaar mein jealousy toh banta hai. Ab mujhe jealous Shaurya ko dekhna hai. 

Shaurya will definitely ask Anmol password ko hindi mai kya kehte hai pata hai, chala hai meri Anokhi ko patane🤣

Originally posted by Rhea_m

Shaurya will definitely ask Anmol password ko hindi mai kya kehte hai pata hai, chala hai meri Anokhi ko patane🤣

OMG ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£