Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea_m thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Am I the only one who noticed Anmol's changed expression after Anokhi asked the committee to do not suspend him. He kind of looked impressed.

somewhereover thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think a one month suspension was still in order. I think we can afford to not see these characters for a while lol. 

It seemed like the goal was to prove them wrong and Anokhi right at the end and for Shaurya to fully believe her. He knows she was right or else he wouldn’t have supported her against Anmol. It could have been the other way around but they teamed up.

It seems like there is some a paperwork involved that will be official and also follow up with Education ministry so it’s better than the strict warning initially. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rhea_m

Am I the only one who noticed Anmol's changed expression after Anokhi asked the committee to do not suspend him. He kind of looked impressed.

I noticed it and that's why I say!! Love Triangle on the way!!! 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruti

Even after Anokhi saved the gang future they will be ungrateful. Anmol seem suprised and grateful when Anokhi saved him but then let's see.

I'm not surprised Kitty & Boo Boo, have no hope look who help raise them 

in that zoo, baadi ma 🤢

Oh so I wasn't imagining it, cause I notice the same thing too. 

He might be future challenge for Shaurya concerning Anokhi attention 

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Namita-M

They seem to be going on a different pace and direction with SAAK compared to other versions. I am liking it to be honest!! I see Anmol beginning to like Anokhi in the future. That's the vibe I got from him. Plus this is the only version where cops weren't involved. Fingers crossed!!

They have handled this show much better than original. Anmol liking Anokhi is quite possible. He atleast has scope to change unlike rest.

Edited by shruti - 3 years ago
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I saw it😆

Future Shaurya and Anmol will have competition to make her fall in love🤣🤣

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Yes I noticed that and even when she says she will not take anyone name in front of media.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why involve the cop like the other versions when we have good looking dude right there!! 🤣

sourdough thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am disappointed they got away with an apology....but then I kind of suspected Anokhi would say/do this. Education being so important to her she wouldn't want to take that away from someone or affect their career. Her fight was to get justice and for them to not repeat it in the future. Even in real life, being the bigger person might change the other person or prevent them from repeating it. I mean this is indian drama, cvs can make them repeat it in the future for drama...

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mesravz

I saw it😆

Future Shaurya and Anmol will have competition to make her fall in love🤣🤣

Shaurya will just glare at him and push his glasses up, he does that a lot 🤣🤣