Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

~|Genre Swap: Synopsis Writing Contest Winner Announcement|~

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Happy Valentines Day to all the ones Ghum hai in Pyaar, and to the rest, all the best with searching for the Ghum Pyaar.

This is the Winner Announcement Thread of "Genre Swap". The contest was held to encourage the budding story writers to kindly submit a few stories to Indian TV show runners because we need more shows in Crime Thrillers and Science Fiction genre.

And, every participant has done a tremendous job. I am pretty sure, everyone who read the entries must have wanted your stories to be turned into full fledged stories. Give yourself a pat on the back!

And to everyone who rated, thanks a lot. Also, a huge thank you to Mannmohanaa for the winning siggies, the main tag and the constant support you have given me when the contest was in its initial planning stage.

We had three Crime Thrillers, but Pranushka_723 made chills run down everyone's spine with her story, THE DARK (K)NIGHT.

ACP Virat meets psychiatrist Sai to get a proper therapy and come over the recent events of his life. As he starts consulting her, he opens to Sai and tells her about his past. He narrates his story where one night he went to meet his friend Pakhi and was drugged to slumber. The next morning when he opened his eyes he found himself lying on a cold floor with Pakhi's cold dead body beside him. He then reveals that he was working on the case for the past one month but was unable to find a single clue and hence closed it. Sai sympathizes with him and takes a vulnerable Virat to her house. As Sai studies his case she realizes that Virat is suffering from severe depression and has taken the habit of serious drinking. One fine day she thinks of randomly checking up on Virat and visits his house without informing. She is shocked to see his house in a mess with photos of Pakhi scattered all around along with some of her belongings. She finds a drunk Virat weeping in a corner saying 'I am your culprit'. After putting him to sleep Sai makes up her mind on finding the truth. Next day Sai visits Pakhi's home to see it located in a shady place away from main city. On enquiring the neighbors, she gets to know that Pakhi suffered from a troubled childhood and would frequently change jobs the latest being photography for which she would bring in unknown children at her house. Sai rummaged through Pakhi's house to find some empty drug bottles, soiled children's clothes, jute ropes with blood stains. On doing a deeper research Sai realises that Pakhi would trade children by drugging them and always held an innocent face in front of the society. As she rushes to Virat's house to inform him the same she comes across a diary and ring with 'P&V' in Virat's house. She reads the diary and connects the dots coming to the conclusion that ACP Virat was obsessed with Pakhi, used her for his wrong business, killed her under the impact of alcohol the night he was going to propose her and later closed the case using his influence to save himself. A scared Sai is about to leave but finds Virat pointing a gun at her head with her name tattooed on his arm making her his next obsession. She faints and wakes up next day lying next to a dead Virat.

The DARK (K)NIGHT is a crime thriller bankrolled by Reliance Entertainment, co-written and directed by Sriram Raghavan. The film stars the infamous trio Neil Bhatt, Ayesha Singh and Aishwarya Sharma essaying the roles of ACP Virat, Sai and Pakhi respectively. The background score is given by A.R Rahman.

and here is your winning siggie.

And now for the Science Fiction, congrats WildestDreams. We hope you write more such dystopian stories in future.

Shutdown: tethered connections

If you are a fan of the future, parallel universes, robots and space then you absolutely must not miss the upcoming science fiction called Shutdown: tethered connections.

Dharma Production, in association with Red Chilli Entertainment, is bringing to you a brand new concept set in future.  

Directed by S.Shankar and starring Neil Bhatt as main hero Virat along with two heroine, Aishwarya Sharma as Pakhi and Ayesha Singh as Sai, get ready to be hooked.

Imagine distant galaxies inhabited by technologically advanced civilizations or more and  less remote futures in which human activities are supported (or totally replaced!) by synthetic minds and robots.

Sai and Virat are suddenly catapulted into the future without any memory, but they are aware of only one thing: one of them will die and they will have to prevent it.

Year is 2291. They must compete in a show followed live worldwide in a dystopian technological world where the relationship between robots and humans is drastically changing.

The scenario is that of a simulated reality, the Slaughterhouse of the Thousand Rooms. Estimated time: 3 months. Challenges: 20, determined by the robotic audience week after week by poll. The winner will be able to fulfill the mysterious Last Wish. But this edition hides an atrocious secret ...

For the past twenty years Enchantress, known as Pakhi, has been plotting revenge hidden in the underground city, forced to live in the shadow by the Chavan’s family who destroyed her childhood. Until, one day, from the past the moment of revenge arrives.

Between ruthless challenges, acid rain and killer droids, everyone's future is uncertain.

Shutdown: tethered connections...don’t switch off your TV when this beauty goes live. Coming soon!

and here is your winning siggie.

Congrats to each and every participant, you guys have done a fab job. Congrats once again, Pranushka_723 and WildestDreams. That's it from me, hope you all have a relaxing and a lovely weekend.

Toodles!

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail

😵😵😵 I won!😲 *pinch me*

Thanks Mahi for the beautiful siggie❤️🤗

Congratz Lavy for winning too!🤗

Shibani, you did an amazing work as coordinator of the contest👏🤗

BlurredLines thumbnail

Congrats Lavy and WD 🤗, Your entries were too good indeed ❤️. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: WildestDreams

😵😵😵 I won!😲 *pinch me*

Thanks Mahi for the beautiful siggie❤️🤗

Congratz Lavy for winning too!🤗

Shibani, you did an amazing work as coordinator of the contest👏🤗

Congrats WD 🤗

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you Shibani for this contest 🤗

Thanks Parm❤️

Congratulations Parmmmm and Lavyyyyy🤗😳

Y'all deserved it!

Great job Shibani, a very quick paced and perfectly organized contest!

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

OMG!!!

Never expected to win this one😲

Am just so happy

Thanks everyone who took out time to read and vote🤗❤️

Congrats to all my fellow friends cum competitors... we all did a great job🥳 enjoyed reading your synopses

Congrats WD for winning the Science Fiction Genre🥳🥳

Thanks to Shibz, Mahi, Shreya for organizing this🤗

@Mahi Love the siggie❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mahi kindly re-read your post and jaldi jaldi edit karo 😆

Shibz gaaliya degi nahito😆

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723