Chrysalism#1- A Collection of Amateur Creativity (pg36 on 13/4/24) - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by tournesol

Shibz dear 🤗❤️ what a beautiful collection of your creative work, and no I disagree with the amateur part. I would suggest including your writing work also in a collection. What a wonderful choice of title for this thread, peace during thunderstorm, something I could feel through the edits of some poignant scenes by memorable characters. 😍😍

I get slightly awkward with the dedication part (introvert issues 😆), partly because I might not have ventured into writing full fledged fanfics if it weren't for your creative idea of one line stories on MayRa DT. So thank you for the dedication, and thank you for digging my inner writer out. 🤗

Loved your amazing collection of work, keep them coming more. ❤️

P.S. BTW that's an interesting observation on Morse code. 👍

Thanks Miss T🤗 You give me too much credit😆

P.S. Velle log sometimes make the most interesting observations on Morse code🤣

Congratulations Shibz on your CG !!🤗

A very interesting name⭐️, perfectly describes the feeling while editing, sach mein it gives so much of peace despite the chaos around. 😳

Fantastic work with all the edits and book covers !👏Have always admired your edits and writing right from the beginning.smiley27 You can add your RiAnsh edits too. Keep up the amazing work.😎

Thankyou so much for the mention, really came as a surprise🤗🙈 . Infact during BH2 seeing your edits, gave me a push to try editing again. Lots of lovesmiley27

And such an elegant tag, loved it.

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Congratulations Shibz on your CG !!🤗

A very interesting name⭐️, perfectly describes the feeling while editing, sach mein it gives so much of peace despite the chaos around. 😳

Fantastic work with all the edits and book covers !👏Have always admired your edits and writing right from the beginning.smiley27 You can add your RiAnsh edits too. Keep up the amazing work.😎

Thankyou so much for the mention, really came as a surprise🤗🙈 . Infact during BH2 seeing your edits, gave me a push to try editing again. Lots of lovesmiley27

And such an elegant tag, loved it.

thanks Ayush🤗I actually sorta forgot about the RiAnsh one, lol, agle update mein🙈 you are simply giving me credit, it was MayRa that inspired you❤️

Congrats Shibu🥳

What a unique name of this thread👏 only u can come up with this kinda names😆

Beautiful work, i loved Barkha ones it so good to see siggies and avi on her, very rarely i see works on her

Jenny ones r very pretty and beautiful👏

SaiRat ones just superb like themmast haan mast👌

Beautiful book covers👏

Everything is looking so amazing. Keep it up

Originally posted by SoniRSippu21

Congrats Shibu🥳

What a unique name of this thread👏 only u can come up with this kinda names😆

Beautiful work, i loved Barkha ones it so good to see siggies and avi on her, very rarely i see works on her

Jenny ones r very pretty and beautiful👏

SaiRat ones just superb like themmast haan mast👌

Beautiful book covers👏

Everything is looking so amazing. Keep it up

Thanks Soni🤗 Barkha is my all time girl crush and in SM she was fire☺️you didnt comment about your FAV actress🤣

Amazing work Shibuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You know what you doing. Keep it up. 🤗

Can put in a request?? 

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

Amazing work Shibuu ❤️❤️❤️❤️ You know what you doing. Keep it up. 🤗

Can put in a request?? 

Thanks Kifs❤️ yes, I cant promise good work, but sure😳

They are awesome👌👌keep making more

Edited by beingaditij - 3 years ago

wow amazing gallery Shibani. I am also on instagram as priicreations / aestheticalshadesx. and if you need more tutorials on editing on picsart, please do follow my tut page on insta: tutorialsbysph

keep up the beautiful work. i love the SM edits 

-Prii