We need more VikRima scenes - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

True. Would be nice to see how ViNnu become VikRima and fight for their love against both Dharmpal and Jagat 😊

Yes❤️

But amongst this drama, even today we didn't get any of their scenes🥺

CV is just taking our patience test. After so many days, a scene is also so small. I watch the drama only for VIKRIMA . CV Now, give us some lovely and romantic scenes of VIKRIMA . Otherwise, give the scene of NOKJHOK... Kuchh ni se to kuchh sahi

Originally posted by ALONELOSTGIRL

CV is just taking our patience test. After so many days, a scene is also so small. I watch the drama only for VIKRIMA . CV Now, give us some lovely and romantic scenes of VIKRIMA . Otherwise, give the scene of NOKJHOK... Kuchh ni se to kuchh sahi

Exactly. I'm too losing my patience. They give so much screentime to faltu ke scenes but not to our male leads 

Today too, we got no scene. I'm so disappointed.

Originally posted by Guneet80

Exactly. I'm too losing my patience. They give so much screentime to faltu ke scenes but not to our male leads 

Today too, we got no scene. I'm so disappointed.

It's because romance is sub plot . Monday is not for mls but for family drama.  .From Tuesday onwards we will get mls scenes. Tomorrow there are scene's of both mls

Originally posted by Ayu_12

It's because romance is sub plot . Monday is not for mls but for family drama.  .From Tuesday onwards we will get mls scenes. Tomorrow there are scene's of both mls

Really omg that's great 🥺🥺

Originally posted by ALONELOSTGIRL

I wish they give but actor didn't shoot much ...As he was doing some gym and physical activity for his movie or serial. Sometimes I wish they could have cast someone else who can devote in the show as permanent rather doing double show .

Yes❤️

But amongst this drama, even today we didn't get any of their scenes🥺

I dont mind at all when the complete focus is on the sisters actually 🤭 

Haan but hoping we get some scenes in Haathi Bazaar from tommorow onwards 😄👍

Really omg that's great 🥺🥺

Yes , plus fans are waiting for both jodi but kya kare comedy genre hai and yaha pe main leads Fls hai ...But the actor who is playing vikram has shoot the scenes for upcoming. .. However not much as he was busy in preparing for some other serial activity .

Originally posted by nautankitadka

I dont mind at all when the complete focus is on the sisters actually 🤭 

Haan but hoping we get some scenes in Haathi Bazaar from tommorow onwards 😄👍

Well today we fans in twitter were talking about this only that we start watching the show without mls too as the show leads are Fls and second part of story is their personal life with their future husband's.

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Well today we fans in twitter were talking about this only that we start watching the show without mls too as the show leads are Fls and second part of story is their personal life with their future husband's.

I mean obviously the first reason to watch is the trio - Garima/Susheela/Puttu, their relationships with their Ruhil fam, then K&S, HB folks as Gunnu/Sattu/Puttu + their respective lovelives. But with the lack of scenes and coverage, it is but natural to expect justice to be accorded and I hope they do so 😇👍