We need more VikRima scenes

Posted: 3 years ago

I literally die to see just one VikRima scene but we barely get any.

Hope CVs listen to us and show more scenes of both together. Hell, Jagat gets more screen space than Vikram. This isn't done.

Originally posted by Guneet80

I literally die to see just one VikRima scene but we barely get any.

Hope CVs listen to us and show more scenes of both together. Hell, Jagat gets more screen space than Vikram. This isn't done.

Actually Actor is doing multiple projects which is making their scene's delay plus till now what I have understood the story is they want Vikrima story to be slow as they didn't want any couple to get married soon. So they are going slow pace ...Plus jagat bhi hai 

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Actually Actor is doing multiple projects which is making their scene's delay plus till now what I have understood the story is they want Vikrima story to be slow as they didn't want any couple to get married soon. So they are going slow pace ...Plus jagat bhi hai 

Oh Ankit is doing two shows??

I understand them taking a slow pace but we got just one VikRima scene in the whole week. Pretty disappointed. 

I hope they catch up thoda sa, as soon as possible

Oh Ankit is doing two shows??

I understand them taking a slow pace but we got just one VikRima scene in the whole week. Pretty disappointed. 

I hope they catch up thoda sa, as soon as possible

Yaa let see , actually maybe they wanted to show progression as uske baad he will get to know her truth ...Issiliye 

I literally die to see just one VikRima scene but we barely get any. Hope CVs listen to us and show more scenes of both together. Hell, Jagat gets more screen space than Vikram. This isn't done. 

Completely agree! There is a dearth of scenes post the shaadi with Gunnu/Sattu track and we have barely gotten any ones that constitute to a progression in their bond. I agree with Ayu, but even if Ankit Bhaiya is doing multiple projects, he does seem to be on set for enough time to give us so much offscreen Megha/Ankit content, so I guess that maybe onscreen coverage can also be increased? Revelation or not, we deserve to see more scenes of them coz we have been patiently waiting for a month now. 

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Completely agree! There is a dearth of scenes post the shaadi with Gunnu/Sattu track and we have barely gotten any ones that constitute to a progression in their bond. I agree with Ayu, but even if Ankit Bhaiya is doing multiple projects, he does seem to be on set for enough time to give us so much offscreen Megha/Ankit content, so I guess that maybe onscreen coverage can also be increased? Revelation or not, we deserve to see more scenes of them coz we have been patiently waiting for a month now. 

Agreed I guess upcoming sequence hai .. 

Well Now all four has come we will surely getting some good scenes ..

Originally posted by Ayu_12

Agreed I guess upcoming sequence hai .. 

Well Now all four has come we will surely getting some good scenes ..

I am sincerely hoping they do read our feedback and utilize their cast better so justice is done to all their hardwork and efforts. Will be great to see the bonding between the Core Four, but beyond that too, VikRima needs to move with a realistic view and pace, and not just fit into the narrative with scenes that seem to push the dynamics ahead a little too abruptly :) 

Edited by nautankitadka - 3 years ago

Originally posted by nautankitadka

Exactly omg. Vikram has become like a side character now. He barely gets any screentime.

I understand romance is the subplot but still the scenes of VikRima are too less

Exactly omg. Vikram has become like a side character now. He barely gets any screentime.

I understand romance is the subplot but still the scenes of VikRima are too less

Well he isn't , we all have to wait till we get love story of both sides. 

Exactly omg. Vikram has become like a side character now. He barely gets any screentime. I understand romance is the subplot but still the scenes of VikRima are too less

True. Would be nice to see how ViNnu become VikRima and fight for their love against both Dharmpal and Jagat ðŸ˜Š